/brit/

Desperation edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moorish_Science_Temple_of_America
youtube.com/watch?v=kv15-bfLKeA
mrctv.org/blog/university-apologizes-telling-foreign-students-not-defecate-showers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wish I was in that tower block

plymouth is actually an alright place

TIL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moorish_Science_Temple_of_America

So warm right now I feel like I'm on the 24th floor of Greenfell

the 'f

Why didn't they just put some water on the fridge

youtube.com/watch?v=kv15-bfLKeA

WE WUZ DA FIRST YANKS AN SHIT

Absolutely shaken right now lads. I was in the North Kensington area late on Tuesday night. I was just coming out of a pub with some mates when suddenly we smelled smoke and heard all this screaming from around the corner. We jogged around and saw the Grenfell Tower in flames. It was actually surreal, there was fire all over the building and people were leaning out the windows shouting. We ran up to the building and there were people hanging from the windows. I yelled up to this little girl to jump and I would catch her. She jumped but sadly she misjudged her aim and stomped straight down onto my bollocks, utterly crushing them

britain is a poor 3rd world shithole because

-ugly post-war architecture
-creation of social housing
-irish migration
-FAS and other birth defects from alcohol and smoking

this is the ultimate redpill right here

Why didn't they just parachute out of the 27th floor?

open the borders and provide free housing for everyone

Parachutes were banned after the South Shields incident in 2005

who's this fluid druid

Might apply for the Knights Templar

miss this feel

get involved with some organised crime syndicate and take the fall for one of their murders
might get paid for it too

Doggo

the new denzel curry & lil ugly mane single is good

NOT funny

yes, definitely the irish migration that is decaying society

>the principles failed

>we should have no principles

pretty retarded ngl

europe was fine until those two world wars

>Might apply for the Knights Templar

3 wanks today wew

historic irish migration*

notice how violent and poor liverpool is?

Lads

polska

JUST FUCKING GIVE ME A HOUSE IN TUSCANY WHERE I CAN GROW GRAPES AND MAKE WINE AND SELL IT IN THE LOCAL TOWN FOR FUCKS SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@morg_avery

7.62 full metal jacket

>notice how violent and poor liverpool is?
Yes

The 'fat acceptance' movement is about normalising being unhealthy. It is anti beauty and anti healthy. In essence it is anti Western because of the historic association of the West with high beauty standards which is one of the things that made the West great. No person who is overweight is happy with being overweight, give them the option between being overweight and being a fit and healthy individual and most would choose the latter.

would it really be that hard to put out a fridge fire
they aren't exactly flammable

The Gaelic inhabitants of Ireland are the greatest race of all time, their command over literature, science and religion is remarkable and their physical prowess unprecedented, as they are descendants of the people of ancient Gaul, tall and strong in stature, stern faced and hardily built

The Irish are the single greatest race to ever grace the face of this earth.

The Gaelic race, the gaelic people and most of all the gaelic mindset has been looked on with jealous eyes from outside our homeland, hence why the eternal anglo chose us as a test case on how best to dominated colonially. Still the Gael survived, adapted, even thrived, if it were not for the Gael the British Empire simply wouldn't exist it. Wellington A fine Gaelic man as well.

I don't view races not of Gaelic heritage inferior, I simply believe they are not on the same level of existence that we are on.

write me a poem /brit/

just booked my flight to coatbridge

the irish were not seen as white in the early years of america

yeah still can't grow a spud to save your life though can you

red shed
dead head
tread lead
bed

It will come as no surprise to learn that certain media outlets had described the man in whose flat the fire at Grenfell tower had started, as being a 'white British man' who calmly packed his belongings before alerting neighbours. As it turns out, he wasn't white at all. Why would the media even think of reporting the racial identity of the person in the first place insinuating that there was some sort of racial motive either for the fire itself, or the uncaring lack of speed in alerting people?

/shit/?
more like /brit/

my fucking sides

dont want to help degenerate crims either desu

mrctv.org/blog/university-apologizes-telling-foreign-students-not-defecate-showers

>scotland

peruvian voodoo magic aimed to take out the eternal gael

>-ugly post-war architecture
go wank over greek statues, runt

Probably what I would have done.
Jumping out the window with my bedsheets for a parachute and hoping for the best is 1000x better than burning alive.

People were probably waiting in hopes that help would arrive though, and by the time they would have had to make the decision to jump they'd probably inhaled to much fumes to think clearly.

the person looks like they were drawn with someone's pooey finger

>certain media outlets had described the man in whose flat the fire at Grenfell tower had started, as being a 'white British man'

Sources on these allegations?

kill a degenerate crim then

So according to the left, the grenfell tower fire is a political issue, but Islamic terrorism and forced mass immigration isn't?

last night i boned your mum
in her fanny i did cum
your dad was sat like a loner
wanking off his shrivelled boner
over there in the corner

He's most probably not a muslim though.
He's ethiopian and his name isn't really an islamic one like muhammad.

He's probably a christian.

barbican is so fucking ugly
cant wait for the day it gets bought up and demolished

so happy that councils approve the demolition of post-war architecture like its nothing

this looks alright in a gloomy picture but imagine living in it

yes that's right

but then his prison mates will bum me in the showers

nah it's great
all architecture should be brutalist

roses are red
violets are blue
boris johnson cant even capitalize on mays current unpopularity cos all tories look like shit atm

Why didn't they just turn on all the taps

hello Gold Stein

you probably will never make enough money in your life to own a property in the barbican

can someone pls help, I'm really struggling here

would love to
once all wasteful old buildings have been bulldozed, we can have barbican style estates all across britain
will be phenomenal

having some iced tea with lime now for the rumbly in my tumbly

it's no coincidence that the most crime-ridden areas in britain are 60s/70s-era council housing estates

Comfy

ah fuck, this world is done.

once the fire is going, the water will evapourate quicker than it can pool to douse the flames

poems are for gays
have a haiku instead
they are for gays too

HATE fires
HATE towerblocks
HATE fridges
Love Pints

Simple as

actually can't think of a reason why this wouldn't have worked

reminder that the fire was the result of a few extremist Tories who in no way represent the conservative ideology

Tories are just as much victims in this situation as the victims of the fire

#LoveTrumpsHate

wow
mr pessimistic over here guys

because crime is inherent to poverty

fuck up

Why doesn't British government trust British citizens with firearms?

what movie

they would get coxxed

a pessimist is what an idiot calls a realist

watching south park and everyone in denmark is blonde

what kind of fiction is this

Its because of fuckin Thatcher and the tories

why does the federal government trust american citizens with firearms?

they must be pretty ineffective

too easy to kill another person

it was bad enough when I went to ireland and there really werent that many redheads at all

Man in flat where tower fire started 'packed CLOTHES
"Maryam Adam, 41, said the man, described as a white Briton, knocked on her door to warn her about the kitchen blaze at 12.50am yesterday."

but now

"mini-cab driver Behailu Kebede, reportedly attempted to warn other residents about the blaze in his kitchen, potentially saving lives. Neighbours told how Mr Kebede, a father of one, immediately raised the alarm after discovering the fire"

Why is Liverpool the best city in the england?

tried to fart
but it was a shart
went to the mart
to do my part