Having a breakfast in a summer cafe with my friend right now

Having a breakfast in a summer cafe with my friend right now
What are you doing now, int

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HY0eJv22NHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

please tell me that's not ketchup

I just finished a Korean meal

Looks tasty. What's the white stuff? Onions?

tomato sauce
not quite ketchup, but similar
Yes, satan

cool, enjoy your beer

Hoping normalfags like you are removed from the genepool in a freak truck accident. Instant and painless, just a horrible incident; another statistic.

It's 11PM and I am typing on Sup Forums in a dimly lit room. I've just eaten an apple, and am waiting to do my exercise in the main room with the TV once it's unoccupied.

You know, it's kind of strange how I have this habit of Exercise Video workouts. Perhaps it's because I'm too lazy and fat to go to the gym, but we all settle into our routines. This is mine - 11pm on a hardwood floor, going through the motions of cardio and feeling miserable.

why would you put ketchup on this, it just ruins everything

Thanks

> going through the motions of cardio and feeling miserable

I feel bad when the chink in my exercise videos does the exercises easily and she chatters happily

youtube.com/watch?v=HY0eJv22NHw

It is Korean sweet chili sauce, not ketchup

Another NEET wastes his life away in front of his computer
He thinks about suicide everyday, but does nothing to change anything
He's too week to kill himself and too lazy too work hard
Long and painful life, sooner or later he realizes that his own family hates him
He thinks about his past everyday and he keeps repeating to himself 'I wish I had tried'
Nice! Keep improving yourself

mmm, my little porker is getting ready to roll around in front of the tv. we wouldn't want to get uncomfortable at the gym now, would we? ugh lifting is so hard and makes you sweat... besides, having a chubchub gut and jellybean titties isn't that bad. after all, you wouldnt want to look like a dumb chad, right?

It's blood of innocent finnic children.

this is old 2ch pasta
stop replying

I saw this picture in a thread on 2ch's Sup Forums four years ago.

Nice, is that tomato juice?

It's ketchup and tomato sauce drink.

Trying my first attempt at meatballs.
I'm pretty happy with them, hopefully they cook properly.

They better, this took 2 fucking hours.

They're better if you fry them on a pan first for a little while, then put them into oven