Comfy 22 with a light breeze here.

20?? You lucky fuck...

>42°C
I'd fucking melt.

>21ºC
Nice

It's a chilly 39ºC here.

fatties on suicidewatch

Its been 30-33 here and I've been sweating more than I ever have in my life. Had to skip some of the outdoor attractions because its hot during their opening hours. I go through two shirts daily and two pairs of underwear and have been washing my clothes every couple days.

What I would give for some ideal 17-18 degree weather perfect for walking around. (Leaf on vacation)

I went to buy a bigger desk fan and they are all sold out.
Is the rapture finally happening?

wow…

19℃ here now

sup

at least it's not ramadan for you all, it's literally the desert and no one can drink or eat. i bought some soda for later but i have to fight the temptation...

Drink it you dummy
Muhammad was a false prophet

isn't it allowed to drink and eat if you're too weak?

Hang in there. Otherwise Allah may not bestow salvation upon you. Good luck!

It'd been suffocatingly hot and humid here in Korea until a few days ago but for some reasons, it has become quite cooler than before even though it must be hotter as summer comes

i mean i'm a student here but in fez (leaving tomorrow) because i think in the future I'm gonna covert, to some loving sufi style islam, i met a really wonderful QT who i think i'm gonna marry here so inshallah i will make it through my fast today

yes, you are allowed to drink and eat if you're gonna die in the sahara, if you are on your period as a woman, some other exceptions, but primarily it is about making you empathize with the poor of the world who have no food and water, as well as respect women. ultimate month of anti-degeneracy, the west needs it

RIP
I know your pain

Last night here the temps were 29-30ºC
I had to turn on the AC, at 27ºC it was ok, at 26ºC it was comfy.

I wouldn't be able to sleep otherwise. God bless heat pumps desu.

The heat has just passed. I thought i was going to be sick from that heat.
It's times like this, i miss england.

Good luck, Brother.

>30ºc

send halp

>19° today

I agree, a bit warm but still comfy

Bit warm, comfy weather next week

lmao more like ramadumb

28c in Londonstan

21 here

>30c monday
>30c tuesday