Why do eastern europeans hate gays?

Why do eastern europeans hate gays?

insecurities

Because they are obnoxious leftist attention whores and despite their dindunuffin image they are often assholes. Gay culture is shallow and fucking worthless I'm not surprised plenty of gays completly detach themselves from it.

So you hate the gay culture, not gays?
You do know most gays are just normal people you wouldn't even know they like to take in the ass if you met one

we don't hate gays, we hate gays that are like said
act normal and don't have that retarded "gay" voice and no one will do anything to you

Also this reminds me of when I went back to Bulgaria to visit family and when I asked my relatives why all men had buzzed hair, they said that even slightly long hair is seen as gay. made me lol

We don't hate gays, we hate effeminate men.

Yes but the kind of guys you post are not one of them.

Because they're faggots.

They are way overrepresented in media and school curricula despite making up only a tiny fraction of the population.

>watch 13 reasons why
>gays EVERYWHERE
>the show reviews still criticise it for not having enough "diversity"

i don't mind if someone is homosexual, i just hate when he whines about it and wants special treatment, like, straight peoole don't brag about their sexuality all the time, cus nobody cares. if someone's gay and he acts nicely, everyone treats him nicely too lol (except some of 80 iq sebas)

I don't give a shit about them.

>watching shitty FOTM shows

Are you homo?

Why can't the ones on Sup Forums be?

>straight peoole don't brag about their sexuality all the time
Oh really.
Straight people walk down the street holding hands all the time
Straight people talk about their husbands/wives, girlfriend/guyfriend all the time
Straight people can give a peck on their partner's lips in public without fear of harrassment
Straight people are on TV
Straight people are in the Radio
Straight people are in books
You open the tap and straight people flow from it.
But if a gay guy dares to do any of these things....
>why are you rubbing your sexuality in our face
>you are so entitled
>why do you want more rights than us
>you should kill yourself

No, you don't need to brag about it, because your entire life is one big Straight "pride" festival.

They feel the need to aggressively broadcast the fact that they themselves are not homosexual to their peers

They belong in the oven not in the streets.

>people on Sup Forums behaving like normal people

the obsessiveness of Sup Forums fetishists is really obnoxious though and I was all of them just got laid or something so they could stop posting in their horny deliriums

Eastern Europeans? I agree.

Gays are sexual predators and attention whores. I'm okay if they kept it to themselves.
Also
These

lol butthurt faggot

I hate fags I just think slavs are fucking subhuman as well especially polacks]
>stupid
>ugly
>never achieved anything
>slave race
>pathetic history so they wewuz as sarmatians just like niggers wewuz Egyptians
>speaking of which sarmatians got stomped so even your national myth is shit
>emigrate to other countries yet don't assimilate
polacks are niggers