How have the baby boomers ruined your country?

How have the baby boomers ruined your country?

>le babyboomers are evil meme
>yeah we millenials are so much better right! xD
>we are definitely not going to grow old soon and have our kids say the same about us, like happens literally every single generation..

they effectively ruined the entire left wing.

they started by hijacking the radical left, then they changed its agenda from economical reforms to identity politics for the rich. then they gradually ruined the social democrat establishment from there.

they took a strong, fully functioning welfare state, and turned it into a neoliberal shithole.

which country haven't they ruined?

this

this

Two boomers are the reason I was born

What's a baby boomers?

this

this

Not sure. That's an American classification of generations based on birth date and very broad and generalistic stereotypes.

I'm not sure what they are in Mexico, most of them didn't have pensions or good salaries to start with to make a comparison.

This

Not this

>leeching pension
>tfw I get tons of loss when I become old

Those cunts completely fucked over our housing market, consistently vote in governments who take measures to keep infrastructure third world in order to supplicate their corporate overlords. The Boomers are also responsible for putting together the best retirement funding and social welfare for themselves then aggressively dismantle it almost the moment they reaped the benefits. There are old cunts locked into super and workplace benefit schemes which cannot be taken away from them but they made sure were not available to any other generation.

The Boomers are the single most greedy, selfish cunts to have ever existed in my country, at least. The rest of us are more or less waiting till they all die off, and with good fucking riddance.

>like happens literally every single generation..
You fucking idiot. Look into why they are called the Baby Boomer generation. No, nigger, it isn't every single generation. There won't be another "baby boomer" generation because in the extremely unlikely event that the world engages in such global conflict within the foreseeable future, entire nations will be purged with nuclear fire.

>That's an American classification
No it's not.

>simultaneously fuck up labor for the left wing, and nationalism for the right wing
Frankly I'm impressed by how the managed to slum dunk politics into both corporatism and identity politics AND demographic suicide.

checked

Same here

It is truly a feat fit for the dogs.

>they took a strong, fully functioning welfare state, and turned it into a neoliberal shithole.
>Albania