Would you rather live in Morocco, Algeria or Tunisia and why ?

Would you rather live in Morocco, Algeria or Tunisia and why ?

tunisia seems comfy and the girl seems nice :)

i would rather live in Iran

Algeria seems like a desert shithole, Moroccan people are awful, so I guess Tunisia.

Tunisia

Most civilized of those

I would rather die

Tunisia for olive oil

>Brazil

this is the only true answer

he thinks his country is better

>Venezuela

>Toothpaste

Morocco

The Netherlands is better than all of the mentioned countries so I have the license to say what I want.

>New Morocco

Better than new Pakistan.

>an attack every month vs never

>Better
Not really. We get attacked because they blame us because muh colonisation, muh foreign policy and that we're far more relevant. What do people know about the Netherlands beside dude weed and Van Persie?

France: you get all three in one package.

Also find it rather amusing that Rotterdam elected a muslim mayor before London did and yet we get bantered for that whereas Kankerland doesn't. Hmm.

Would probably be piss cheap to visit all of them before making a choice
i know a spanish user who lives in morocco and has an extremelly cheap life

>Morocco that large
No

There appears to be an issue with this map.

Colgate, protección anticaries

Because London's major literally said that non-extremist Muslims are "Uncle Toms" whereas Rotterdam's major said that people who don't integrate should fuck off and that we shouldn't take more refugees. He also ordered the police to arrest the Turkish minister and shoot if necessary.

Didn't he also say he didn't want his daughter to marry a Dutchman or something? Besides, Mark Rutte said something similar before the election this year. They can say stuff like" if you don't integrate then leave" as much as they want, but it's not going to result in anybody leaving unless they actually decide to physically remove them. It's empty rhetoric, nothing more.

It was Ámsterdam tbf, but 20-30% of the Dutch women I saw had Arab/African boyfriends.

Was honestly shocking, and I'm someone who is a product of the same phenomenon in the USA.

I'd nuke the shit out of those 3 shitholes and deport you.

I guess the "arresting a Turkish minister and giving orders to shoot if necessary" went through your tiny little skull. Empty rhetoric too?

Face it. Your country is a fucking shithole. Rotterdam, our worst city, is like a fucking Israeli settlement compared to the literal Sharia zones of Birmingham, Luton, etc. We just don't have cities like that.

You have attacks every month, when was the last time we had one? Not only that, but you guys are UGLY. Every country in the world has some stereotype about the women being pretty. Except England. You are like an island of annoying, subhuman trolls. You are not people. Your cities are Sharia zones with monthly attacks.

The ugliest fucking people on earth. So fucking ugly.

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser."
Funny how the Netherlands is about 75% Dutch, isn't it? Funny how you trick yourselves into thinking you live in the best country in the world when in reality it's an overcrowded swamp filled with council estates. But whatever. This argument has clearly derailed and I am not going to bother debating with a child. Good day to you.

I made my argument, then called you ugly. Seems like I touched a sore spot. That sore spot being the fucking canker you call a face.

Western Sahara is not Morocco

Okay Kevin, calm down, go listen to some Van Buuren or something

Tunisia
Algeria
Morocco

In that order. Less niggerish.

Whichever one has the least number of b*rbers

Do you not Luke getting your hair cut?

are you a brittish expat?

Kill yourself shitskin, go back to your home country

It really is, though.

Fuck you France
Literally the worst country again I hope you get attacked again as soon as possible
Hopefully isis uses wmds this time

Incredibly rude

>When Paris gets nuked, the French win

True story actually.

>Would you rather live in a shithole, a shithole, or a shithole?

fun fact: i hopped on tinder in Marrakech, and I got like 30 matches in one day (and I'm not even handsome).
So I'd go back there.

His country IS better. You stand a better chance surviving an organized mass Bible burning in Brazil than surviving touching a Qu'ran with your left hand in Algeria. It's the difference between a backwards country and a savage country.

France's only mistake was not forcibly converting all of you to Catholocism. Maybe you'd be halfway not-shit if you were rid of pisslam.
>Inb4 it's somehow France's fault that North Africa can't last five seconds without a dictatorship or theocracy

Whatever, Turkey.

je suis contre ce comportement vulgaire
et vive la france
je suis paris
je suis un tunisien mais avec une mentalité française

Tunisia because it seems the most moderate but Algeria seems cozy too.

They tried but they failed because FUCK CATHOLICISM AND FUCK FRANCE
Whatever fuck you
Fuck you and your subs
Fuck you
Leafs are ok I guess

>Leafs are ok I guess
Truly Tunisians are the worst posters on this board.

You sure look angry.

I guess Algeria because I could always try to join one of those crazy Kabyle groups which are extremely anti-arab (to the extent of converting to Christianity just to piss off Arab Algerians). I could probably convince them to accept me among their own, and I could live in a group which is somewhat less mudslamic than the rest.

Spot on

All of them are subhumans

Based spain putting moors in KEK chastity cage.

>burger

Mexico could conquer all north african and middle east subhunwns, spain could nature preserve all mena.

Still miles better than the Dutch
>look angry
>look
Thanks for proving that all Frenchmen are retarded

Perfect.
Everyone is ok except Ayyraps.

Not so fast my ConCHIstaqor

i would nuke the three of you

same
Grande Gerboise Bleue when ?

what's the difference? idk honestly. afaik, the three have similar levels of development, most of the people live in the coast or in the Atlas mountains, etc.

No difference, it is the same maghrebi scum
Tunisian are the least worse though

this should answer your question

lol outdated

kys

>export terrorism to avoid domestic attacks
I like how you think goy