might say "nigger" on an anoynmous forum lads

thoughts?

SHADILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY lads

'lo 'ger

started my life sucking on some chebs and I'm like to go out the same way

youtu.be/T4_Yrwb4rh8

Went to a club last night and everyone was shouting this haha x

youtube.com/watch?v=9UQoHSo9-Io&t=54s

lol yungen got bodied so hard by chipmunk he had to ditch the road and start a pop career

howlling

We've got some of the most varied and incredibly history in the world and our national history curriculum is 75% about world snore II

needs sorting out

sir edwards is vile
no wonder it's so cheap

But then how will children know that Jews are the good guys?

yungen was always shit

stupid racist goyim

>Playing pokemon at my cell and gf sees my Dragonite
>"Wow I always loved Charizard"
>"Babe, this is Dragonite"
>"Oh right, charizard was from Digimon."

mfw

Hello Nigger

The giant space billboard should help.

>world snore II

fascists

more evidence wikileaks is just a front for russian intelligence

btfo

I know the feeling, I watched history channel for years and I don't know how many Hitler docs I saw during that time
>Winston Churchill is the number one greatest Briton when there was basically all of history to choose from

i completely agree i just find it funny that he changed his image right after getting destroyed

>single linking

you odious little polyp

Why do your disgusting flabby white women dress for the body they think thry have not the one they actually have? It's repulsive.

Corbyn has announced that he wants to use the empty properties surrounding Grenfell to house the tower’s former residents. Writers from the Sun decry it as a "sign of Corbyn’s contempt for freedom and property that his knee jerk reaction to the tragedy is to resort class war"

But Corbyn isn’t suggesting the state arbitrarily seize someone’s home, he's suggesting that we use empty properties owned by property speculators to temporarily house people. These empty houses aren't the personal property of the speculators; they don't exist for the functional use of their owners, they exist as capital. Their use value is nothing for their owners, it is the exchange value they crave

The reaction of bourgeois commentators brings into sharp relief the reality of capitalism: capitalist property and production don't exist to satisfy any human need, they exist only for the valorisation of capital. The laws which protect private property are not neutral mechanisms but an object of class rule. The Guardian's hapless Stephen Moss attempts to cite E P Thompson in defence of 'personal liberty' to profit - the same E P Thompson who, as a member of the Communist Party Historians Group, decried the law as "an ideology which not only served, in most respects, but which also legitimized class power", and so accurately chronicled the creation of private property through the enclosure of the commons and the transition from barter economy to the capitalist mode of production

The pretence of personal liberty is used precisely to perpetuate this wretched state of affairs which prioritises the freedom to engage in property speculation over the right to life and the necessities for survival - food and shelter. The right-wing press quake at the mere suggestion of requisition and use these ideological tools to cover their selfishness and greed. To this, we quote a titan of our movement: "It is difficult for me to imagine what 'personal liberty' is enjoyed by an unemployed hungry person."

Planet of the Apes is literally about what happens when niggers take over the planet in 200 years time

watching the autistic gardener. he's not fucking autistic.

*picture the scene, it's D-Day, you play Steve Jones, a rifleman in the 82nd Airborne Division, ready to drop into Normandy*
*a rookie next to you vomits down himself*
*you look down at the crucifix around your neck and say the Lord's prayer, as images of your sweetheart back home race through your mind*
*the light turns green and your squad begin to filter out of the plane, their white parachutes filling the night sky*
*as you rocket towards hell, you hear one of your squaddies next to you*
AY SHEEEEET NIKKA THESE NAZI NIGGAS GOT ME FUCKED UP THOOO
*she puts an extended magazine into her Mac-11 and begins spraying towards the ground*
EAT LEAD Y'ALL PUSSY ASS NIQQAAAASSSSSSSSSS, COMPTON MUTHAFUCKAAAA
*she reaches into her ammo pouch and retrieves a 20 pack of newports*
ayo nigga, y'all got a light?

we have a giant lower class, it makes up most of the population. britain is not 1st world like you thimk

>I know the feeling, I watched history channel for years and I don't know how many Hitler docs I saw during that time

>women were nazis
so surreal

bet they thought it was just another trend like scene or emo

>But Corbyn isn’t suggesting the state arbitrarily seize someone’s home, he's suggesting that we use empty properties owned by property speculators to temporarily house people

distinction without a difference

Because they think they are dressing for the body they have you dumb nigger you answered your own question

shan't be even glancing in the direction of this publication

just dumped my bf, man that feels terrible

yeah

yeah they're a lost cause alright
At least there is some hope for us (and the mainland)

I was going to link a rebbit thread from a father who found his daughter looking at nazi material online and was finding advice on how to get her arrested without getting himself implicated, but it seems he deleted his post

loooooool

It's funny because we were an utter embarrassment in WW2, we only won one battle of any marginal importance on our own meanwhile the Russias were grinding the Nazis into ashes.

he sucked my cock once. great mouf on him

Find a new reaction image. You sent this one my way earlier.

>picks the most op Pokemon ever
boring cunt

He's not german

>how dare these fucking sjw morons put minorities in my inaccurate commercial games
>cosplaying as nazi and gunning down people for fun ? that's okay in my book lol
the value system of this generation sh my he

>Dunkirk
>Greatest retreat in history!

Is the German rorke a brit?

I only saved it yesterday so getting my use out of it

watching Attack on Titan lads

want to 'dora me? hmpf, go ahead, a lion does not concern himself with the opinion of sheep

Reckon I can scale a 40 footer quicker than any of you soft cunts

Saw in a documentary one woman said she voted Nazi because her and her husband couldn't afford a house and they wanted children and the Nazis gave loans for houses that would get paid off by having children.

>Their use value is nothing for their owners, it is the exchange value they crave
>crave
Interesting choice of words.

"CRAVING that exchange value lads. Might stomp on a homeless orphan's face if he comes between me and my exchange value."

>bourgeois
Oh HAHAHAHA never mind

A Manc living in Hamburg

i got dumped a few weeks ago and im still recovering

so dont worry - hes probably in much worse shape than you are

Why is there a german in our thread?

s1 or s2

FOY

mate you didn't even participate in WW2 so you've got no say in the matter

why are there so many faggots in these threads?

You are just too dense to realise that that is not the case..

Also watch who you call nigger im much whiter than you

walked past a warehouse rave earlier dropping some absolute naughty little riddims

There's something amazing about fascism. Wouldn't like to live under it but the pride they had was a sight.

twitter.com/daithihartery/status/875724023744929792
guillotines needed

us germanics gotta stick together these days mate

>FREE CRISPS

>These empty houses aren't the personal property of the speculators; they don't exist for the functional use of their owners, they exist as capital. Their use value is nothing for their owners, it is the exchange value they crave

And here it is. The entirety of left-wing ideology is essentially just utilitarianism under different words.

s2

Tfw no muslim bf

Does anyone that posts in here even live in london?

it's called coherence
we did, briefly
dunkirk retreat would have been a slaughter if it wasn't for french soldiers

what did he dump you for
im not sure if my reason was good but hes hurting like fuck and in the middle of exams thats why i feel like total shit

reminds me of my mum who is racist and voted leave but votes labour for the benefits

france is one of the winner of WW2 la résistance is strong shut up shut up shut up

Fascism is the application of aesthetics to politics

never watched AoT or any anime but I've heard it's shite so 'ck off plen

ah yes you must feel a lot of pride seeing your country fall apart then get bombed to shit by the much more succesful and fairer liberal world, but at least they had nice uniforms and slogans?

Ah yes the ol' myth of the French Resistance.

Awful lot of agitated sheeds in this thread. Can't blame them, their pedo idol told them they can't eat or drink for another 3 hours and it's 28 degrees outside

>it's another 'north african nonce appears and attatches a name to his posts to garner an identity on /brit/' episode
S I g h

I suppose if there's one thing frogs know how to do it's retreat

FOY

how is it so far? ive only seen s1, waiting for s2 to finish before i start

where my other north african bros at

Brothers gf made a huge scene while they were on holiday because he didn't notice that her make up was smudged slightly.

Ah yes, the proverbial 'tinder gf'

Women, by nature, are extraordinarily conforming. They'd go along with anything if their men led them.

Hi
Does anyone know where I can buy size 3 wellies. Everywhere I've looked starts at size 4 but my son is only a 2.5 and they're huge on him. He's walking really confidently now and I know he'll love puddles if I can get him some.
Thank you

Going to leave this on for a while

also why is kent the best county in the UK?

you say that like it's a bad thing

Atlantis slave trade game where I can customise myself whatever colour I want. How do 'sheeds react?

didnt may show up and then leave because she was getting hounded by the people there?

Nigger logic, you literally asked

>why do they dress to fit how they think they look

Because thats how they think they look you useless vile little nigger

how the fuck is robert mugabe still alive