Hey!

Hey!
Just got a job in Leicestershire, moving there in ~3 months.
What can I expect? Got any tips of what to do over there?
Does anyone know what's legal there but illegal here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pm3XTwcKZPk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aq3Srve9VgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>midlands
try find a job in comfy somerset
t. worked there

Where in Leicestershire exactly?

Somerset is in the south.

>Does anyone know what's legal there but illegal here

Nothing that is legal in Britain is illegal anywhere in the world

It is the greatest common divisor of any and all laws

Don't want to say where exactly. But it's not in any major city.

Fair enough. I'd avoid Leicester itself desu, it's a shithole, full of darkies too. Market Harborough, Melton Mowbray and Ashby de la Zouch are pretty nice though.

>leicestershire
lmao, I guess you'll meet a lot of pakistani gentlemen and a fair share of polish, lithuanian, romanian, central african and perhaps even balkanite gentlemen

t. lived in nottinghamshire 20 years

see

lad I live in a small town and its packed to the brim with foreigners since 2004
grantham, newark, lincoln, sleaford all overrun with them

That's really sad if true. Don't know about Sleaford but Grantham is nice and Newark and Lincoln are lovely. Mind you I've heard those places get loads of eastern Europeans because of all the farming work

>all these villager bumpkins in this thread

Just got home from my £24k pa job as a consultant at a semi-decent recruitment firm in the city. Pulled up to my part-share 3 bedroom Barratt house in my Volkswagen golf gti. About to put my feet up and watch Netflix with the girlfriend on my wall mounted plasma Tele whilst eating a ready meal from Waitrose, after that i might do a cheeky watch of the footie whilst she's away running a bath.

I wonder if arsenal will infact beat man u? After all i did put a cheeky lay bet on at work with the lads. Speaking of the lads, i wonder if we'll go for drinks down at 'revs this week? Last time it was banterous with "Pitcher" Pete from sales slapping that waitresses arse and getting kicked out of the club, haha, we ended up in the kebaby chatting shit about looney politicians, haha.

I'll just check my bank account on my iWatch to see if i can finance this weeks "shenanigans", ah! of course, i'm overdrawn, best ask the gf again see if she can transfer at least £800 from her beauty therapy pay packet. I'll make up for it by doing a facebook post with a pic of me and her saying how much i am grateful to have her, If not i could always put a claim in at the ole bank of mum and dad, haha.

This is grim

There were always a lot of pikeys here mainly around tolney lane but whenever you walk near the town centre its just foreigners, maybe some halfbreeds and they usually congregate outside temp agencies and pop in and out of the job centre. Granthams the same, although there isn't as much min wage work aside from moy park so I've heard, 10 years ago Newark wasn't nearly half as crowded or dirty as it is now thats for sure
youtube.com/watch?v=pm3XTwcKZPk

I doubt it's worse than Sweden.

Whats it like outside of stockholm and malmo? Untouched?

lmao

fyi white english women are sluts for non-english euros. however they will treat you like shit as a guise.

Just moved away from Malmö after having lived there for 2 years. Thought it would be better.
It is, but there are way way more muslims and gypsies than last time.

>Leicester
Expect diversity, my friend.

Let's meet and sort this out in person

Where abouts do you actually live mate, I would love to meet your lithuanian mail order bride in person, maybe I could steal her from you with my grans inheritance
Post a pic of her please hun xx

Will it get better with Brexit?
(Got dual citizenship, so I think I'll be fine)

Better slavs than pakis and nogs.

No. People who voted for Brexit thinking it would curb immigration are deluded. The elite want cheap labour and they will get it either way.

N-no

>legal
Muslims
>illegal
Swedes

>Move from muslimden to muslimshire

Seems legit

fml.
At least I'll experience the difference, if any, first hand.

>Got any tips of what to do over there?
Are you a heavy drinker?
If not, train a little.

As a Londoner it always delights me to see the northern filth not only wallowing in their own shit but enjoying it too. Truly tribal and barbaric peoples.

>tfw you will never be as worldly as some cosmopolitan kiwi who dyes his hair and dresses like a faggot on a cambodian mango peeling forum

he typed as his flat burned to the sound of screaming muslims below

I concur

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aq3Srve9VgA

I pretend to be lithuanian though

her voice is very cute

I just told her and she blushed

honestly there's a few great places North of London, near Stevenage etc...

but they're a bit expensive

proofs

I'm not asking for much, I just want to live in a nice area. Guess I'll have to up my game when it comes to income.

Tell her I want to suck on her pussy.

You might as well move to Syria.

She's washing dishes now

m8 no

>Guess I'll have to up my game when it comes to income
honestly I don't know too much about it but there are some extremely comfy places in England.

do it m9