Bolice :D

Hey int i would like to see how bolice in your cunts look like. Are they respected? How do people call them when they are not around (in Poland we say 'psy' - dogs) and is corruption a big problem, maybe there is something more you can tell me about them? In Poland many people hate them. Personally i never had any issues with them. Post pics and vids. Heres a video showing brave Polish policemen chasing after an illegal Ukrainian immigrant youtu.be/enalAK2GqLs

>bolaner po po drive alfa romeos

Impressed

Mostly ok fellas. My car broke down in the middle of a bridge and they helped me to move it to the other end for towing. They also noticed that the annual inspection was overdue, but didn't fine me for it because "Well, we didn't see you actually driving the thing, so it might have just dropped here from the heavens :DD".

Good lads.

Everybody here jizz when they shoot niggers, so yeah majority likes them.

O hai kuzu
Lets back to police business, are they walking around carrying rooty tooty point and shooty (it means gun in British English hihi) or no?

>In Poland many people hate them
Only bydlo hates them

lmao

>Hey int i would like to see how bolice in your cunts look like.
Generally like this. They also drive Ford explorers and doge challengers.
Are they respected?
Depends. By blacks and liberals not usually. By conservatives usually unless they're the hardcore libertarian type.
How do people call them when they are not around and is corruption a big problem, maybe there is something more you can tell me about them?
There's corruption no doubt. Miami is know for it and many small towns are known for corrupt cops but it's nothing like Mexico or anything. People just call them cops. Or pigs if they don't that like them

Uniform of my state.

>in Poland we say 'psy' - dogs
>we
you mean 'me and my bydło friends', subhuman nigger

Tak. My gf works in shopping centre and they patrol with automatic firearms each weekend now.

samefag

So majority of poland.

>My gf works in shopping centre
lower class subhumans you both

pleb

>Tak
despicable excuse of a person, when is your slav gf going to leave you? she has permanent residency does she not? what reason does she have to stay with you

Well thats nice of them.
We have no nignongs so bolice can focus on dealing with alcoholics and catching pigs.
Well we have a lot of bydlo. I wish they all fucked off to uk.

fus ro dah!

Policiers

Our police are very nice DDDDDD
Here is wonderful police rehydrating children

I was generalizing, i dont call them like that so piss of

Gendarmes

>du*ch
Not even triggered. Can't take your countrymen seriously.
Because i dont gots no permnen resdence. I would be deported back to aus/nz

they can also looks like this so i don't know anymore

>Because i dont gots no permnen resdence. I would be deported back to aus/nz
this is very satisfying
country is shit anyways but its still satisfying to read about your situation
is she going to leave you for some 2nd gen paki solicitor for citizenship?

Thanks for answering user.

>is she going to leave you for some 2nd gen paki solicitor for citizenship?

I'm pretty sure ive instilled enough anti-paki sentiment

Also, don't speak bad about the UK you cunt

How did you actually find her? Was she a student or something

I went to Lithuania first. Only moved here later on