Everything in red should be annexed into China

Everything in red should be annexed into China.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Aigun
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

China should be annexed by Taiwan so we can end this communist nightmare country.

Taiwan is gay.

>Japan
>not red

Tibet independence when

Never.

>Wanting land of old American worshippers
No thanks.

How come the chinese people is so disgusting anyway? It's so strange. You're living in a collectivist state yet you couldn't give any less fucks about each other. If you saw a child cross the street and get run over, nobody would care.

That is because of scammers trying to sue people by faking accidents, now fewer people help because they fear being sued. Also those things are not as normal as you think, it is not normal but because China is so big and has so many people, there are plenty of videos of it happening, so you get an incorrect idea of how common it actually is as a result.

What are all of those meme flags in the south and north east?

This.
Can't wait till you finally cuck r*ssians out of their lands.
But too be honest with you i just really really want to see a huge conflict happening between your cunts so we could strengthen our position.
Well we still have no actual rivals anyway but still.

>taking land from Russia
the tricks you pull on your smaller neighbours won't work on the Russians, simply because they're just as, if not even more aggressive as you.

Russians stole that land and should return it.

We'll just burn them there with couple of nuclear shots and they retire.

>stole
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Aigun

you're quite delusional guys. china has nuclear weapons too and in conventional war they would totally destroy you. (not to mention you'll barely find enough soldiers who would will to fight china).

Stole it from who?

China.

You should annex more you moron

Sorry, but animals can't own land.

They are too far away from our important parts. But we have weapons that are close to them. If they invade our empty forrests, they'll be in a bad situation. And you don't know Russian attitude towards Asians. We hate them historically, people would be glad to kill them if they invade. China is seen as one of the biggest threats by society and we know it is us or them so war would be a blessing, an opportunity to solve it. Any country that attacks us would lose.

But you animals own so much.

>Mongol Russia
>Mongolia
>North Korea
>Muslim shitholes

Couldn't care less if you did

Are those Aquafresh's wet dreams?
Believe me or not, it won't happen in your life span.

Bcё тaк, бpaтcкoe cepдцe. A few dozen of nuclear missiles to major chinese cities will make India the most populated country in the world. And who cares about the consequences of that - Russia, as you know it, will extinct anyway.

>western China is an empty useless wasteland
>he wants to annex more empty useless wastelands for China

For what purpose

It is territory of China by right. It is a mater of right. It does not matter if the territory is valuable, it should still be in China.

>A few dozen of nuclear missiles to major chinese cities
Also this. their industrial centres are few. Easy to target.

As a buffer zone between possible invaders i'm assuming

We took it from asians. It's not like they need it.

It is not like you need it. Russians are running out of people, you should withdraw all your people back into European Russia and give up the lands.

>the average Chinese person wants this

See. This is why the CCP doesn't allow democracy. If your average han got in power China would be invading everything until it collapsed into civil war.

The CCP has dropped its claims to almost all of these territories. Why? Because they realize that empty wasteland isn't worth anything.

I forget to ask you to clarify
>so we could strengthen our position.
What kind of position do you actually mean? The bottom in doggy style?

>Well we still have no actual rivals anyway but still.
In MJ growing and tulips producing you definetely have no rivals at all.

>by right
You have no rights, barbarian scum.

CCP dropped a few claims because China was weak and they needed diplomatic support against other powers. This is not the case now, and the claims should be reasserted.

Russians are a barbarian nation.

We only should give you a few nuclear blasts.

>barbarian nation
Asian said

When Russians lived in huts China had cities with things like running water.

>cities
It's not a city if there is no humans in it.

Look who's talking! Go back to OEM manufacturing sweatshop, i want my brand new iPhone.

Yeah, that's quite funny.

i understand that even people living in shitholes ruled by criminal dictators may have some patriotic feelings (or rather be paid shills) but you're really overly delusional.
don't even try to force your bullshit on me. i had some projects with the chinese and i know perfectly well that many russians come to china nowadays to do the dirty jobs not even the chinese themselves want to do. not to mention how many of you come here to work in brothels and as street cleaners. no one will fight for russia willingly, you also have demographic problems. the only thing that might actually help you are your famous barrier troops lol.

and you living in one the most corrupted and poorest shitholes making fun of the Netherlands is ridiculous. the Netherlands are better than russia at literally everything, it's even safer here, we have no terrorism unlike you.
also when i say "we" i mean all of the western countries since we are allies, we have a lot of common interests. but of course you wouldn't know anything about it since your pathetic excuse of a country aka the gas station has no allies

dubs

There is wrong korean flag on your map.

Koreans would be an ethnic minority if your map was followed.

>we have no terrorism unlike you.
Oh, really?

Wrong flag for mainland China.

As far as I've got an EU residence permit you could stop wondering about my patriotic feelings since I actually have none.
But when some douchebag from the country which is literally nothing but joke starts to tell me about my homeland it drives me nuts. You may pretend that EU is solid, homogenous, and powerful, but to be honest, who you're trying to fool? You probably know it better than me that EU is just a bunch of leftist fag cuntries, which are more concerned of so-called penis length measurements than their own demographics and further development. Last time I've been to Amsterdam I was totally shocked by non-white population on the streets. So, may be you are one of them? Nu-eroupean all the way.

Why do you want parts of Central Asia and Kashmir?

Was once Chinese.

Kangz n shiiet

When?

In the Qing dynasty period.

There is no such thing as China. There is simply an authoritarian Han nationalist state and the various nations it occupies.

What is your point? China was always dominated by Han.

Agreed except for the Jap islands and North Korea. And fuck any westward expansion. No need having a larger muslim problem. Also just take all of Siberia and claim it all up until the north pole.

That's an empire not a country. So the land isn't 'chinese'

When did China lose these areas to Russia?

its just one chinese subhuman
imagine if all those chink roaches who are trying to post here would get in

Modern China belongs to Han people
Han people start migrate to Dongbei in XIX century be course it was a Manchu people' homeland and a ruler of you. So you have rights to Dongbei as much as we do.
That's was Manchu gift for us and you go to barber shop to glue a pigtail, Mr.Chinaman.
Pic Related — back off Sino-Tibetian shitlord. Hanguk-Slavic Union Will rule the world

1800s in a series of treaties.

Manchu are Chinese, all Manchu territory belongs to China.

China was always an Empire. Always ruled by Emperors.

So this is like an italian claiming france and Spain because the land 'used to be italian' due to the roman empire. It doesn't work like that

Qing dynasty was not 2000 years ago.

So Russia could claim a Finland a Poland cuz Russian Empire collapsed after your own revolution? GTFO 黃鬼

Even if it was last year, the land was never han

>So Russia could claim a Finland a Poland
If you like to.

It will always be China in principle.

Only to Han chauvinists like you. This is why China will never be a superpower. You cannot understand soft power

>soft power
>If you like to.
lol

How many Chinese people think this?

You mean Greater Tibet?

quite a lot (expect North Korea but include Paektu Mountain)

China needs a new emperor.

*except

China should break appart already
Prove me wrong

we should fucking burn all motherfucking chinks.
prove me wrong

Andalusia needs a new caliph

i literally can't

>Spratly Islands
>South China Sea

Nice try, China. I double dare you, muthafucka.

Ideal solution for China

lol at believing a conventional war is going to happen between two nuclear countries

"i can raze dozens of cities in an hour, but i'm going to deploy infantry for whatever reason"

I agree

why to stop there?

You leave poor little Taiwan alone you bullies!