Why is this only popular in Germany?

Why is this only popular in Germany?

I'm not even certain what that is... the spaghetti strands are made of ice cream?

It's vanilla ice cream (pressed through a spätzle-press, pic related) with strawberry sauce and coconut flakes on top

it's vanilla ice and the red stuff is strawberry and below the spaghetti is whipped cream

Oh, that actually looks rather good then, does making the ice cream spaghetti change anything though or is it just for giggles?

That would be a hit in America

The sauce can coat the ice-strings more evenly. So you don't only have the sauce on the very top of the ice ball. That's about the only advantage I can think of.

we have pasta with strawberries too, my Central European brother

but does the pasta taste like vanilla ice cream?

we can't afford ice cream, we use actual pasta as a substitute, kids won't notice anyways

keked

I wish they had spagettieis here

why don't you make it yourself? buy a Spätzle press and go for it

Is that actual pasta? I remember when I was very little, like 5 years old or so I used to love this shit but I can't even remember what it tastes like now.

how exceedingly awful can it become

That looks good I want ice cream spaghetti but I am trying to lose weight (amerifat)

whats that? are the spaghetti noodles made of ice cream or just some ice cream is put on top of the spaghetti?

we press garlic in those

must be giant garlics

So which one came first? Did the Germans decide they were rich enough to replace the pasta with ice cream, or were the Poles too poor to afford the ice cream so they used pasta instead?

I remember learning about this in my high school german class. At the end of the unit my teacher made us some and it was incredibly good.

>be an immigrant ice cafe owner in Mannheim, West Germany
>own a German/Swabian Spätzlepresse
>be creative and "funny"
>invent one of the best ice cream dishes of all time
>!!!
>profit

>It's vanilla ice cream (pressed through a spätzle-press, pic related) with strawberry sauce and coconut flakes on top
autism

"Napolitan" is popular in our country, one cooks spaghetti after adding tomato ketchup and stir-frying

>my teacher made us some
wat...

You seriously doubt America's ability to make food of any kind, at any time? Come on dude/m8, you've learned better than that on Sup Forums

that looks really good t b h

This thread needs more pictures to spread the awareness of Spaghettieis

just eat the shit in a regular scoop shape

WTF I love Germany now

how much do you weigh? in non retard units please