/éire/

is he watching us?, edition

youtube.com/watch?v=C5tL5LFfMts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dU6PbcTQIf0
youtube.com/watch?v=ksi3UgNbhRY
youtube.com/watch?v=JG3apPiTur4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I always used to think this guy was Christian Bale playing a role until I saw one of his videos.

>not Phantom Galwegans edition
Missed opportunity.

How did you spend your day today with all this sunshine?

well everyone else was too lazy to make one
the sun makes us languorous

did a quest or two in runescape and grinded

Thoughts on Denis O'Brien and his influence on the country?

Everything is fine.
There is absolutely nothing unusual about 260,000 people living in this space.
There is nothing to be concerned about.

What happens here? Sea access, beside a city and yet no roads or villages.

Ever been to the cliffs of moher? Went there with my family a few years ago. They made us pay for the car park. the whole cliffs were walled off and inside some pay to enter park.

I've heard those cliffs up in donegal are 10 times better and larger than the cliffs of moher.

>he doesn't know about spiddal

>I've heard those cliffs up in donegal are 10 times better and larger than the cliffs of moher.
youtu.be/dU6PbcTQIf0

>trad music.
link closed within 5 seconds.

picked torbjorn on attack lads

The pleasure of plucking nose hairs is something I strangely enjoy. Just with my tweezers sometimes sitting at my pc. Gotta keep away the nose hair.

Absolute madman.

>bogs
>some reclaimed land
>mostly just used for cattle rearing
>strongly Irish speaking
Picture Spiddal as being the capital of the area. Despite Spiddal town having little more than a Texaco it's overly relevant.
Barna is like the gateway inbetween.

>pluck nose hair
>start tearing up

>In conjunction with the invasion, Bruce popularised an ideological vision of a "Pan-Gaelic Greater Scotia" with his lineage ruling over both Ireland and Scotland.
>"the Kings of Lesser Scotia all trace their blood to our Greater Scotia and retain to some degree our language and customs."
>Scotland was just seen as lesser Scotland while we were Greater Scotland
the thought never occurred to me from my perspective of viewing us as "Ireland" which was obviously not true for our ancestors
mad

some parts are quite sensitive and painful alright. But if you start plucking after a a minute or so your nose just stops registering the pain and it becomes easy to pluck away.

that's some of the god awful 80's tier shite farmers listen to while they plough around on their tractors, not trad

youtube.com/watch?v=ksi3UgNbhRY

this is vocal trad

>that's some of the god awful 80's tier shite farmers listen to while they plough around on their tractors, not trad
>implying farmer music isn't patrician

My brother has some serious mental health and security issues. Feel like he's going to kill himself sometime soon. We never really got along.
We only really say hi to each other and nothing else. We hated each other when I was a teenager. But we had great fun as kids playing video games.

He's your brother nonetheless so you ought to at least try getting along with him

it's loyalist music tier with the janky instrumentals and the pub karaoke vocals

youtube.com/watch?v=JG3apPiTur4

Well maybe you shouldn't have turned into such a moody prick that only left your room to beat me before going full normalfag you sack of shit.

No roleplaying please.

spitting in your porridge tomorrow

Frogweeb's sister?

It's bad enough having the sniffles but my nose is really fucking itchy too.

No.

>my theory that Frogweeb's sister is also a massive weeb and neither of them know about the other's weebishness is coming true
/éire/ lore is the deepest lore.

When is Darada publishing his book on /éire/ lore?

state of darada. least popular eire personality.

class number

I'll bottle your little soft orange melon

Soon if this keeps up. I already have a theory that the lad who makes those posts about cucking Josephine's bf actually is Josephine's bf and gets off to it.

Very rude.

Loyalists should be round up and put in execution camps.

calm it. deep breaths

I'm sure you like bottling oranges and melons you fucking fruit juice vendor.

another one on the filter list

Yes you should take deep breaths of cyanide gas.

sad excuse for a joke you embarrassment

>filtering in a general this slow

>being a tripfag where it's simple for someone to guess who you "are" from a posting style or habit
>being a tripfag at all
whatever they have to say is entirely unimportant and dry I'm sure

Please don't talk about your life like that.

Experiences of suicide lads? I mean people you know or family that did it.

:^)

pathetic excuse for a comeback re-evaluate yourself

There was a lad that graduated from my secondary that killed himself in college. Think he was training to become a teacher. We had a nice few classes off for his mass.

Primary teacher I had killed himself,sad considering that he had a decent job and was active in different clubs

what the FUG

What would you do if a tripfag was central to a conversation and other anons were replying to them every second post?
You would be completely cut out from the conversation.

What?

hide the stub and it filters every subsequent post responding to it
if you're stupid enough to feed them attention you probably aren't worth my notice either, it's probably spared by eyes sighting quite a number of terrible posts and conversations

They were both (at least almost) teachers

based varg

Fuck off varg you snownigger cunt.

>both posts involve a teacher, one training to become one and one already one, committing suicide
who's to say luxlad isn't that person you knew who faked his death and moved where he is now
since he can't ever return to his homeland he takes refuge on a community of Irish people on an anonymous imageboard

>he takes refuge on a community of Irish people
Would've joined the hurling club team in that case

not fooling me diarmuid

3 school friends, none of them particularly close.

Also had the pleasure of walking down the street and witnessing someone jumping from the top of a multi story car park and landing in front of me in the summer of 2015 during my work break. This was the place near Arthurs Quay if anyones familiar with Limerick

I actually have brown hair which means i'm a tainted European according to varg

>club team

>penny arcade is a loyalist song
>orange background

>Also had the pleasure of walking down the street and witnessing someone jumping from the top of a multi story car park and landing in front of me in the summer of 2015 during my work break.
Damn. I didn't really think these things happened in Ireland. Heard of one or two cases alright.
I bet that was fun to witness.

It's also a currency used in slot machines...

Christ Limerick sounds depressing.
My sister once saw a man jump off a bridge, but moments later she saw he just hopped down to a lower walkway.

what a stupid bitch

>bet that was fun to witness
Doubt that somehow.

I really don't remember. I was getting a chicken fillet roll from the Tesco nearby during my break at work and just remember feeling shocked and people telling me to sit down. The gardai brought me back to work and explained to my employer who told me to stay at home for the rest of the week so that was nice.
When I went back there were flowers in that archway but the suicide was never mentioned in the local papers or anywhere. If you weren't in that place at that exact time you'd have never known in happened which makes me wonder how frequent it is.

Probably because there aren't many tall buildings. In Leaving Cert during the mocks I used to contemplate whether jumping out the window of the room I was in would kill me. I decided against it since it didn't look high enough to kill me.

Wow that heavily effected you. Very good of everyone to noticed and get you help.

did he explode?

The upsetting part was I went up to the spot he jumped from on the roof of the car park and looked down and saw that I could see pedestrians and where I would have been walking. The guy just didn't care to wait for a quiet moment.

He was trying to get you.

That's very morbid and worrying to think about. You would only imagine how bad their mental state was when they made the decision.

While it's debatable whether suicide is selfish or not, killing yourself in a public area is definitely selfish.

I think it was very generous, getting a week off work for some minor mental trauma seems like a fair trade.

if god was good

Definitely, although I guess anyone who jumps off a building in the middle of the day probably isn't the kind of person who had planned their suicide.

But if you kill yourself in private you will no doubt have begun to rot before someone finds you.
Think of the mess that'll be for someone.

reckon he was just trying to make an impact

>now realising I could've killed myself years ago by jumping off the car park in town
I think there was a fence but still.

I'm sure a professional will be hired to handle it.

Speaking of which, something I was thinking of today: If you were to suddenly die in your bedroom, how long do you think it would take for somebody to find you?

For me, I'd say it would take about a week before my employer alerts the authorities.

If we're talking messes I think jumping off a building will leave a much more mangled corpse.

So not knowing there was a place to jump off of prevented you from doing it because you weren't willing to try other methods?

Jumping off the roof of my house would suffice I guess

>another discussion about death and suicide

If someone is entering your property having not seen you for a while they've at least probably braced themselves for something like that.

I think it would be at least 1-2 days before my parents would come looking for me. Despite living in the same house its not uncommon for us to never see each other for a while.

>If you were to suddenly die in your bedroom, how long do you think it would take for somebody to find you?
About a day or less. Mammy would probably know something's wrong when I don't come out for breakfast, she might just think I'm tired and come back later but that only buys a couple of hours.

I was very lazy.

>how long do you think it would take for somebody to find you?
A day or two. My employer would be suspicious and I keep in regular contact with my parents.

>Despite living in the same house its not uncommon for us to never see each other for a while.
I think I've had more conversations with my dog than I have with my dad.

I go to my parents once a week so if I didn't turn up and wasn't responding to my phone I'd imagine they'd go to look for me. So a few days to a week.

absolute state of these familial relationships

I usually contact my parents every weekend, but it's not unusual for me to miss a weekend here and there, which is why my employer would probably contact the police after a week or so.

>A garden
>doesn't look like a garden at all

Well now you know its there so off you go. No hesitation. Cya!
Wish I had a cat or dog to have a conversation with and hang out with me.