/brit/

I want you back edition

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/britain/21702338-liberals-fear-their-country-will-become-less-tolerant-place-future-bright-britains
foreignpolicy.com/2017/06/16/donald-trump-is-proving-too-stupid-to-be-president
wewlad.me/
twitter.com/hackneyabbott/status/589119719581605888?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1497735585436.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=lSBBv43iQGg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2082527/Diane-Abbott-Twitter-race-row-MP-faces-calls-resign-racist-tweet.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How will increasing diversity affect British politics?

I was reading this uplifting article about Britain's increasing diversity.

economist.com/news/britain/21702338-liberals-fear-their-country-will-become-less-tolerant-place-future-bright-britains

27% of babies are now of immigrant background, It is now written in the cards, the white British population is old and infertile and will increasing die out and be replaced with more youthful more diverse stock.

How do you think this will affect British politics in the upcoming decades? Will people vote on ethnic identity rather than class identity?

anime

foreignpolicy.com/2017/06/16/donald-trump-is-proving-too-stupid-to-be-president

>tfw too stupid to be president

>ethnic identity
>class identity
same thing, class is mostly genetic

just posted a cheeky "Gott strafe England" in another thread lads. tehehehehheheehhehehe

bucks we still havent started yet if youre there come on come on come on

doing one of those vile booze poos lads. smells so bad it's making even me gag

want a cute french gf NOW

wewlad.me/

babestation

Is there really a 36-year-old NEET posting here? That's so depressing.

business idea: kick any immigrants to britain with an IQ under 100

targets pakis and blacks without explicitly targeting pakis and blacks

so do I

>hammered
>still not sure if I should go out clubbing alone to try to pull

Thoughts?

business idea: mosquito genocide

Society will be 100% Zulu and will communicate solely through clicks and whistles. The number of doctors will proliferate with particular emphasis on witchcraft.

dont think she's coming mate haha

Bradford? Oh you mean Abu Wakefieldi

hang the rich

based England!

god save the queen :')

remember there was a qt french erasmus girl in my master's group at uni

the phd students in the group would tell me 'she'd look up at you every time you walk by' and 'you should ask her out'

missed the boat there lads

honest question froggy, i've spent probably a month in france over the years but haven't been able to determine if your women are more attractive than ours. i think the answer is probably yes. am i right?

Ah yes, more Africans.

Fuck off this is an adult general

For the embarrassed user:

>go to the club with friends
>take e
>my friends leave early, I say I'll stay here alone
>end up bouncing around telling everyone I'm high as fuck, scaring all the girls away
>people actively moving off the dance floor to avoid me
>really thankful for people who dance with me, high as a fucking kite, buy some lad drinks after some lass ditches him and i feel bad for him
>he disappears somehow, stay there until 5am, end up seeing the girls later on and apologize for earlier
>the lad they're with says it's alri

----

>girl i really like is out with us, we're both taken with other people
>we make out twice, and start fooling around and chasing each other
>she's only about 5'3, maybe less, and weighs absolutely nothing
>full on sprint after her, drunk like, but don't realise how fast I'm travelling
>slam into her with the force of a thousand suns and she smashes her head off the pavement
>apologize profusely, she says it's okay, very nearly killed her
>we make out again
>she literally runs away to taxi once I'm away from her
>get angry at this, kick a can on the floor and do a half cartwheel
>end up crashing into the floor myself and fucking up my knee, almost take some teeth out
>feel like I'm in love with her for days afterwards for no reason

i don't see anyone defending labour, just asking you to prove that poster is not doctored.

can't find anything on the web to support it's genuine, and the express and mail would have been all over it.

had a tin of these for tea and am now doing the most lethal farts of all time

t. middle class runt who thinks he's poor because he compares his fortune to that of billionaires

diversity = fewer white people

He's the hero Britain deserves, but not the one it needs right now

might blow my savings on a sick new whip

thinking something that does 0-60 in under 6 secs and does about 20 mpg. deano will be jealous of it and it will get me laid.

thoughts?

Good.

End whiteness.

Fucking warm now though eh?

You're only a few years younger than my dad

do women care about anything outside their social life?

studio 66

any of you lads want to meet up for a smokey smoke in southampton

He looks ready to batter someone.

very sleepy lads

cat

I'm not the same person
Anyway the attitude that Sup Forums is only for teenagers and 20 somethings is a very Sup Forums and Sup Forums tier sensibility. Maybe you should go back there

How is this legal?

Of course it's a fake, do you believe everything posted on here?

twitter.com/hackneyabbott/status/589119719581605888?lang=en

Miss him desu

Did you reevaluate your life after this la?

jk I know you didn't

might blow my savings on a sick new party whip

thinking something that does 0-330 seats in under three lines and does about 20MPs/s. Jezza will be jealous of it and it will get me Brexit

thoughts?

>tony blair in a blue tie
no thx

What's the name of the 'road' or 'street' on Tor for drugs?

which Sup Forums board has the oldest average users?

Sup Forums?

did bucks ever come?

haven't seen enough of yours to say
but last time I took the train I saw a stunning young woman sit a few places away from me, the kind of girl that belongs in magazines to make all the girls who read them self conscious
bit farther away were a group english, the girl had a fish face like only you guys can have sometimes
just an anecdote, we have plenty of uggos as well

legitimately 'missed the boat' like that a good 4 times, me

23 and still a virgin who has never kissed a girl haha

yeah

no they're all consumerist children

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

ok, coming

>get on bus
>teenage normies up the back talking loudly

every fucking time. i really need to get a car.

/ck/ is full of midwestern ladies

tory nonces

did a giggle

After both stories? For story 1, I never took drugs and stayed out alone ever again, learnt my lesson from that.

For 2, the same girl came back to my house last week (a year later), so it's not all that bad.

why do people use helium for exit bags instead of nos? might as well at least enjoy your final moments

non-whites cannot be british

*does*

/n/ or /trv/ i'd say

all afghans should be killed

really?

probably /diy/ or /out/

fake

still wating

t. diane 'kill white people' abbott

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1497735585436.webm

work for a french company but don't really want to learn your daft language

literally all me

so cute :3
I like this girl better than the other 3 commie slags

Do you reckon that's a wig?

Sounds good.
Once you cross a certain threshold it's time to stop doing stupid things.

despacito

>wasting your teenage years/twenties complaining about old people on Sup Forums
It's Saturday night FFS. Yes, I'm older than most of you. But I'm very glad I spent the hot summer nights of my youth out and about, clubbing, partying, instead of sitting indoors at a PC, going on about "rorkes" and anime.

I can look back at my young adult years and smile. What will you remember when you're my age and look back at the best years of your life? Pictures of cartoon frogs and that time you got quints. You think it's pathetic to be 30+ and on Sup Forums? Look in a mirror you faggot virgin runts.

BASED.

None are me. Very proud of myself.

This window will close in 3 seconds...

all me

all me

>you will never wake up on a desert island after a shipwreck and wake up and see Sophie Turner on the beach with you and realise you're alone on the island together with no way of getting off so you're going to have to try and survive until help arrives so you catch animals and pick fruit and build a shelter and she's really depressed and she hates you and avoids you during the day while you look for food but in her sleep she starts snuggling closer and closer to you during the cold nights and one day you wake up with your arms around each other and you both realise how sex-starved you are and you look at each other for a second and then furiously start snogging and tearing each others' clothes off and you have sex all day and don't even bother to gathering food and then you lie awake looking at the stars all night and then you live in paradise on the island together but a week later a ship arrives on the island by chance and rescues you and when you arrive back in civilisation you realise that your relationship together will never work in the real world and you both drift back to your previous lives and go your separate ways and find other partners and have children and settle down but neither of you ever tells your new families about the island and one day when you're old and grey you're walking down the street and you randomly bump into her and she looks at you and silently reaches down and crushes your balls

Just die in my sleep already

nonce
she's not even a commie anyway

what's this? a French guy came here to say he wanted to kill himself?

youtube.com/watch?v=lSBBv43iQGg

why didn't brit make one

brit/pol/ is out in force here today lads. brace for more fake news and photoshopped posters now that Jez has May on the ropes

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2082527/Diane-Abbott-Twitter-race-row-MP-faces-calls-resign-racist-tweet.html

guarantee most of those weren't you though you lying cunt

Not that autistic.

yea me