Only countries with a monarchy may post in this thread. All the shitholes known as Republics must not post here

Only countries with a monarchy may post in this thread. All the shitholes known as Republics must not post here.

irrelevant """"""""countries"""""""" above and below

Russia isn't relevant though except for conspiracy theories in Yank politics.

The Republic will never die

Your Republic already died, you're a cartel state now.

Thanks for the day off Liz

Are jewish monarchies accepted here?

Keep believing that, that way you will never legalize drugs and your jew overlords will keep profiting

dog save de queen :dddd

>legalise the drugs says the cartel state
>pls gib more profits
No

YES YES

Dutch person on vacation in Spain reporting in.

I guess I qualify twice.

>his country lets former TV wrestlers be the head of state

:^)

commonwealth boys report in

a FUCKING leaf ready for duty

Hello

Remove yourself. Now.

>mexico my son
>yuo are men now
>you must choose form of government
>will you have stable aesthetic european-style constitutional monarchy
>or godless masonic republic followed by civil wars and drugs

Also God save the Queen tbqh

t. macronista

Dane living in Republican hellhole here. George should have been a king

If Hamilton's plan for the constitution were implemented the USA would practically be an elective constitutional monarchy. The President and senators would be elected for live.

A modern royal's life is pretty thankless work, it's more or less a full-time job you had no choice in.

shit, this is kind of amazing. What happens if a governor/senator turns out to be shite though? Can they be impeached?

I think so, they'd still have to uphold the constitution and they'd still have to answer to the courts.

>I will never hang out in a pub and marry into Scandinavian royalty

Cutest princess reporting in

I consider myself a citizen of the General Captaincy of Venezuela. Viva EspaƱa, viva el Rey, viva el orden y la ley.

Yeah

>The Governour, Senators, and all officers of the United States to be liable to impeachment for mal- and corrupt conduct; and upon conviction to be removed from office, & disqualified for holding any place of trust or profit-All impeachments to be tried by a Court to consist of the Chief or Judge of the superior Court of Law of each State, provided such Judge shall hold his place during good behavior, and have a permanent salary.

The "Governour" is the supreme executive, basically the president.

There is nothing that makes your monarch more legitimate than mine.

Haha I have posted

Hello there

Oh we can just do that? Well I'm a spaniard now.

I'll do what I want, lad.

If it's any consolation, they'll be put up against a wall when the country is declared a Caliphate.