Why doesn't Turkey change their flag to a Non-Ottoman one?

Why doesn't Turkey change their flag to a Non-Ottoman one?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcaucasia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_replaced_loanwords_in_Turkish#Loanwords_of_Persian_origin
academia.edu/3762608/_The_Greek_Loanwords_in_Turkish_and_their_use_in_the_Greek_Language_στο_Brigita_Aleksejeva_Ojārs_Lāms_Ilze_Rūmniece_επιμ._Hellenic_Dimension._Materials_of_the_Riga_3rd_International_Conference_of_Hellenic_Studies_University_of_Latvia_Riga_2012_σσ._182-194
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But the Ottoman empire hasn't died.

Because that would the final cuckening that would turn them into another pathetic ZOG nation. Caliph Erdogan will #MakeAnatoliaGreatAgain

Why doesn't Britain change their flag to a Non-British Empire one?

delete this

They are really nostalgic.

Turkey moved it's capital from Istanbul to Ankara to distance itself from its Ottoman past

KEK"D

Why do people on Sup Forums love to make up their own history in their minds and spew them around like they are posting some sort of facts? They moved it to Ankara because it was more defendable you dumb cunt. Read a book.

Not him and I know that but you can't deny they also dropped arabic script for the one and only purpose of distancing themselves from their past

Alex.....Constantine......ass

Never forget the Armenian genocide
Fuck turks, every last one of them

are you an armenian? armenians and georgians are causasoids and are the top orginized crime figures in russia.

It's a nice bayraki, why change it?

>In the early years of the republic, Istanbul was overlooked in favor of Ankara, selected as Turkey's capital to distance the new, secular country from its Ottoman history

because they are unable to produce anything original, at least without foreign help

its Greek

armenians are armenoid
violence against russians is justified

Contain your autism, Mehmet. Both reasons played a role. Defensibility and a more "neutral" capital in the middle of the newly-formed nation.
That's not really true. They changed the script because Arabic doesn't work for Turkish. Turkish has too many different vowels, and vowels are represented by diacritics in the Arabic script, so that made the Arabic script unsuitable for Turkish, unlike for Arabic (duh) or say, Persian. That's also a reason why around 10% of the Ottoman Empire was literate at the beginning of the 20th century. Not much lower than the Russian figure for 1890 (17%) but woeful.

Because we actually have a history and we embrace it. That's not something you could understand americhan

it's from mamluks. thus turkic flag.

Armenians are caucasians? HAHAHAHAH nice meme. Only Georgians and north caucasians are dumbass.

They did change the flag technically it's just a minor difference

>Because we actually have a history and we embrace i
Thats why you dropped the araboc script and went full we wuz with your history

because they was Ottomans n shieet

>Moon got fat
Turkish design, ladies and gentlemen

they should have stuck with the original flag

>copypaste byzantium
>draw a huge fucking bow over it
turkish design, ladies and gentlemen

>copy Byzantine coat of arms
>put it on slav colors
Serbian design, ladies and gentlemen

sure but our is actually meaningful, the one you posted is just a mix of random elements. and looks much worse, as the turks obviously suffer from achm

Flag is a national symbol, alphabet is not as long as you're not using an original one like Greeks
Seljuk flag is hinted at the logo of our police forces
Almost any country in old world with the claim of being an empire used the symbol, It's as old as first civilizations, do some research. And don't talk about originality as a Serb it looks funny on you

no its not
it came from Roman eagle
do your research again turkish sandnigger

azerbaijan and armenia are the part of south caucasus (zakavkazie), hachik

north caucasians are not humans
tatar filth

>A modern theory, forwarded by Zapheiriou (1947), connected the introduction of the motif to Emperor Isaac I Komnenos (1057–1059), whose family originated in Paphlagonia. Zapheiriou supposed that the Hittite motif of the double-headed bird, associated with the Paphlagonian city of Gangra (where it was known as Haga, Χάγkα) might have been brought to Byzantium by the Komnenoi.[7]

>The double-headed eagle motif was adopted in the Seljuk Sultanate of Rûm and the Turkic beyliks of medieval Anatolia in the early 13th century

and also, brave words coming from someone who speaks half-persian language

im not tatar, you dumb turk monkey. was i even talking to you?

Seljuks and Ottomans were more Rome than """H""" """""""R""""""" "E" my light-pink-like-a-pig friend that calls himself white

its cause they be nomads n' shieet
thats a sexy badge
fa m.. lets be real tho. almost everyone in Europe and the Mediterranean larped as Romans at some point

Georgians are Caucasians
armenians have armenian highland

I am a Greek

Greeks were real Romans

>theory
And what's your point? I did not claim symbol is ours, I claimed many countries with a claim of being an empire in old world used the symbol, retard.

Also, your language probably includes more Turkish words than ours does with Persian words

>doesn't practice roman religion
>doesn't follow roman laws
>doesn't have roman administration
>doesn't have greco-roman culture
hmmm i find that somewhat hard to believe

Greek symbol

>Also, your language probably includes more Turkish words than ours does with Persian words
on the contrary, our language has more perso-arabic than turkish words. you use persian words even in your most basic greetings.

>And what's your point? I did not claim symbol is ours, I claimed many countries with a claim of being an empire in old world used the symbol, retard.

>the coat of arms appears first time after 2.000 years as imperial insignia
>the seljuks pirate it
that's the point

im not the one making up the names, dumb roach.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcaucasia

post a text in turkish and I will see how many persian words I recognise

>being conquered by Romans is only way to be roman
hmm...really makes you think
here is original Turkish flag

armenians are armenians
armenoid people
not Caucasians

im not even hating them

you retarded turkish shitskin

>here is original Turkish flag
>those turkic runes
yeah, back when turks werent actually arabic/kurdish fuckbabies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_replaced_loanwords_in_Turkish#Loanwords_of_Persian_origin

Who said im Turkish? U seem very mad milo
their women r qt tho. I only know about Turks because i watch a turkish show on netflix for pic related

Less than French it seems. Arabic has a bigger influence than both. That's probably also because Persian has a massive Arabic influence in terms of vocab.

>the frequency with which retarded threads are opened about turks

More importantly, when is bannerlord going to be released?

it's been 'bleedin 5 on already, GET IT DONE YOU LAZY BASTARD

what else are you shitskin?
subhuman zaza from tr?

FUGING HELL M 8 THIS.
what the fuck was that e3?

oh, i meant arabic/persian/kurdish
armenoids are a part of caucasian race type, you dumbfuck. this has nothing to do, with i was talking about. armenia is still located in transcaucasus and referred to as such. and they also have that "caucasian hot headed" meantality, that they all have. i dont hate them, its just how they are.
>im not even hating them
of course you dont, you need to play a role of a greek person

armenoids are ugly
armenians are not Caucasians

french didn't influence the core vocab though, it served only to pretend that the tanzimat-era ottoman weren't greeks roleplaying as muslim mongols. persian and arabic did, however, influence the core vocabulary (after all the official language of the ottomans was a mixup of these three). also, many arabic words have been adopted via persian.

>persian/kurdish
practically same

Crescent moon is much older than the Ottoman Empire, it is a satanic symbol, associated with Babylon and Saturn worship. It is said to refer to a pre-flood pagan religion teached by the fallen angels.

Our language has vocabulary elements of our neighbors of same religion and genetic relatives at some points of history, your language has elements of a stranger.

>that's the point
Someone is lost in his own claims

You can go ahead and read a random Turkish news site of that's going to calm your autism inflicted dick, I'm not going to serve your wandering off the subject strategy

its Greek

kill yourself you fucking cockroach, don't ever dare to speak to me like that with your inferior cockroach brain, you disgusting mongrel, you utter piece of subhuman filth

back under the fridge with you

>Our language has vocabulary elements of our neighbors of same religion and genetic relatives at some points of history, your language has elements of a stranger.
>french
Someone is lost in his own claims

>Someone is lost in his own claims
Yup, yourself.

oh and also don't forget that the words like effendi are of greek origin
academia.edu/3762608/_The_Greek_Loanwords_in_Turkish_and_their_use_in_the_Greek_Language_στο_Brigita_Aleksejeva_Ojārs_Lāms_Ilze_Rūmniece_επιμ._Hellenic_Dimension._Materials_of_the_Riga_3rd_International_Conference_of_Hellenic_Studies_University_of_Latvia_Riga_2012_σσ._182-194

Turkish girls' feet smell bad

>Başvuru means "application". It is derived from baş (meaning "head") and vuru (meaning "hitting"), so the literal English translation of this compound word would be "head-hitting"
Kek. There's an archaic Russian word чeлoбитнaя chelobitnaya with the same meaning: чeлo chelo means "forehead" (it's an outdated word, though) and бит bit is the root of the verb бить bit' meaning "to bash". When a petitioner brought his issue to an official or nobleman he customarily bowed (symbolically hitting his head against the floor).

Wrong

You
>their language has some loanwords
>I-IT MEANS I CAN PROVE THAT THEIR LANGUAGE IS COMPLETELY MADE OF LOANWORDS AND I'M GOING TO SUPPORT MY VALİM WITH AN ARTICLE ABOUT COMPARISON OF MEANINGS OF SOME WORDS IN GREEK AND TURKISH

Ah wow. Wont even bother to answer

turkish subhuman

I can confirm, Turkish wymyn are overrated in Sup Forums

that chart is useless, do you think the traditional turkish language had almost 100k words? it's probably recent coinages for all sorts of things too

people, let's not be that ridiculous just to argue for the sake of it

U TAKE THAT BACK

he is right you shitskin

look at wiki
e.g. claim about Icelandic: 600k
>43,000 basic words and 519,000 compound words of which more than half are attested only once or don't get into print (“instant combinations”)

haha

Turkish girls' feet smell good, like rosewater

Holy fuck milo you are all over this thread. How does it feel to be more obsessed with Turks than most Turks probably are ?

turks are sneaky shitskins
you are a sneaky shitskin

have you looked at your own flag once in your lifetime?

i didnt know rose water is used in Greece too

i think serbshits were part of Byzantine Empire while turk subhumans tried to kill them all

Turkish is an appropriate language for producing new words because it is a agglutinative language. You find a new root and make shit ton of words out of it. I also believe this chart is exaggerated but calling our language Half-Persian is just ridiculous

Where else did you see the rosewater? I'm positive it's not a German thing, iki :^}

i googled it to see what it is

Dunno why you are giving them serious answers. Their ignorance deserves we facked your mothers xDė tier posts.

turks fucked their mothers and those mothers gave birth to mongrels like you

I'm bored I've nothing better to do that's why

Turks got rosewater from the Greeks as usual
Turks are sneaky and mean

I had that in mind too but counting words that way is a bit of cheating, tells you much less about the relative % of roots. either way I didn't say anything about Turkish being half-Persian personally

you are the albanian subhuman

rosewater is Greek, Not Turkish
Muslim subhuman

subhuman is Greek

The cultivation of various fragrant flowers for obtaining perfumes including rose water may date back to Sassanid Persia.[1] Locally it was known as golāb in Middle Persian, and as zoulápin in Byzantine Greek.[2]

The modern mass production of rose water through steam distillation was refined by Persian chemist Avicenna in the medieval Islamic world which led to more efficient and economic uses for perfumery industries.[3] This allowed for more efficient and lucrative trade.

Since ancient times, roses have been used medicinally, nutritionally, and as a source of perfume. The ancient Greeks, Romans and Phoenicians considered large public rose gardens to be as important as croplands such as orchards and wheat fields.[4]

Rose perfumes are made from rose oil, also called attar of roses, which is a mixture of volatile essential oils obtained by steam-distilling the crushed petals of roses, a process first developed in Iran (Persia). Rose water is a by-product of this process.[5]

i thought it was turkish

turks are subhumans

Why do stupid greeks act like they created the moon and the stars

you are stupid you turkish shitskin

they should already change it

>Turks and Greeks arguing over who invented the moon and star
it was Todd Howard, you dumb shitskins

you are a shitskin

This looks pretty cool 2bh

greeks have no souls. Only the Dunmer and other Mer have souls.