Why is korean so fucking horrendous to listen to?

Why is korean so fucking horrendous to listen to?

nice try weeb

literally japanese
shit thread

I like it, sounds a bit whiny at first then you get used to it and it sounds fun. Watch more KDrama and KVariety

Idk man, Mandarin sounds like audible cancer in comparison

Mandarin is fine.

This

t.zhang

I think Korean sounds nice.
Also sounds good when you're slamming a Korean and she starts talking shit in Korean you can't understand.

That being said, anyone here who knows Korean?
I need help.

Japanese sounds like a mixture of Korean and Tagalog spoken with a Chinese accent.

Korean sounds more pure, neutral and melodic

Nice try netouyo

I can't say I hear it very often, now the asian language I have like hearing the least would be vietnamese or chinese

Can we please rangeban East Asian posters

Why are you so autistic you weak Japanese monkey?

I can literally kill you with one punch

nida~(´・ω・`)

t. Xiong

Korean sounds like the speaker is whining like a spoiled bitch

How do you feel having been born a dog kimchi?

Koreans always do this vibrato thing at the end of their sentences where they make vowel longer and go aa~~~.
Is that a recent South Korean thing?

DIE JJOKBARI!!

Fuck off and die, normalscum.

>Japanese sounds like a mixture of Korean and Tagalog spoken with a Chinese accent.
Nigger what?

korean has wovel harmony so it sounds pleasant. japan sounds pleasant for other reasons. i dont think there is any language that i hate (except for maybe tagalog and other misc tongue clicking sounds of africa)

Fuck off Americlap.

Get over it, that's just a girlish stuff.

dog?

at least I was born as a little mouse stuck in a tiny cage

Die! JJOKBARI SCUM!

In terms of an accent standard Korean is close to Japanese dialects in northern Kanto areas. But Korean dialects in southeast areas including Busan are close to standard Japanese.

>But Korean dialects in southeast areas including Busan are close to standard Japanese.

funny seeing how in korea the busan dialect is considered to be hick-ish and for hillbillies. seems like everything about you two rubs each other the wrong way

tfw Japanese and Koreans are so easily triggered yet are such pathetic, beta losers

trolling stupid pussy gooks and japs have never been so fun