Burgerfats think this is good food

>burgerfats think this is good food

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chili_dog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>yurofags think it's not

it actually is,
and once again, like Jeans, cars, jelly candy, hamburgers and television, it is a cornerstone of "American" culture that was invented by German people

CHI

You have to go back

Hrrrrm.

Hot dogs with mustard and onions is good.

Hot dogs with chili is good.

But both?

I am not sure.

if you didnt try to kill all your good business people they might be considered german culture, but you did and theyre not

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chili_dog
>Place of origin United States

WE

WUZ NAZIS

>onions
>mustard
No, I don't.

Chili dogs are fucking great, better than regular hotdogs imo

You have to go back.

>implying both onions and mustard are not absolutely necessary

The onions are acceptable, the mustard is not. You might as well use diarrhea as a condiment.

I eat my hotdogs with only onions and hot peppers.

Show me on the hot dog where the mustard touched you.

>he doesn't eat honey mustard

>chopped raw onion, sausage and mustard
I must admit this combination is absolutely godly
So godly it makes me think the next anglo king should be American

>honey mustard
Absolutely unacceptable

Do they sell hotdogs at your baseball games?

Trying this hard to sop up the faded smatterings of reflected glory

>my taste buds are still babby tier, I can only appreciate food thats either loaded with sugar or salty beyond all reason

you must think coffee and beer are "icky" too, m80 3.14

Yes they do

>I've destroyed my sense of taste with processed excrement from Walmart so I can't tell when a condiment is little more than bottled diarrhea
k bud

>le superior taste man

>not having superior tastes
It's been years since I've had honey mustard tho, maybe I'd like it now

Honey mustard is good on cold cuts, but I don't consider it to truly be mustard.

You're a good ally Japan-sama

Honey Dijon, and Stone-ground Mustard are the true patrician-tiered mustards

What is "good"?

Something is fucking wrong with you. The onions, fine, not everybody likes onions. I don't understand how anybody can not like mustard. I have only known one person who did not eat mustard and it was because he was allergic to it.

I would kill for something like that but anything that looks that nice would be at least $15 here in chinkville

Come home to America, distant colonial brother

I can well imagine that we're the only country on the planet where one can find a decent crab cake.

Literally nothing wrong with cheap, good tasting food in moderation. Bunch of pretentious cunts

Sonic thinks they're WAY past cool!

chileans do too but they prefer them to be longer

> uzbek
*triggered*

I've always wondered if the foreigners who hate on root beer, customary units, football, and trucks are the same people who hate us for having no culture.

burgerfats fast food is like a decade ahead of ours. What do we have here... McDonalds and KFC, and those are seen as somewhat classy joints. We gotta step up our game in this department, if you ask me.

you could actually say that about anything, really. a lot of talented people migrate from their shitholes to america.

what's central asia's favorite fruit? i always imagine you lads eating pomegranates because of the perians but i'm not sure how true that is

What is this?

Gee i don't know. I like apples.
> pomegranates
We don't even cultivate them.

Don't you have narsharab?

> azerbaijan
> central asia
I expected this from the ameritards, not from guy next door

I fucking hate mustard. Why is everybody so autistic about it? I'm constantly berated because I hate mustard

why do europeans want to own and imitate american culture so bad

>>babby taste buds
domt try and take the high ground of
>>le superior taste man
when you just did it yourself

KFC is dead here, and I'm pretty sure all their current efforts are to refocus their business internationally rather than competing in the US. There's too many other good chicken places that are cheaper and tastier.

Post your local hotdogs.

Maybe in the provincial shithole you live in, but not in America at large.

Yeah, KFC is doing great, which is why they've posted substantial losses year after year for their domestic business.

Doesn't look too bad. I'd eat one or maybe two.

quality wurst + mustard is god tier