Muh Colonization

>that is Germany until 1949
>all major cities are bombed to rubble
>every industry collapsed
>international pariah
>most work-age males dead
>the intelligentsia got carried of to the USSR or USA

now we are the fourth biggest economy in the world.

Maybe the Africans can stop blaming others that their countries are shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N9lbCrjqMKw
shell.com/media/news-and-media-releases/2015/shell-to-install-nationwide-network-hydrogen-vehicle-fuelling-pumps-germany.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Era_of_Fragmentation
theguardian.com/business/2017/jan/31/shell-sells-north-sea-oil-gas-fields-chrysaor-linda-cook
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Germany#Partition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know colonalism of Africa still exists. Africa was being fixed by gaddafi until the gaulic savages went in and destroyed it again in 2010

>Japan
>nuked twice
>the third biggest economy
Germany r u even tryin

We literally rebuilt you with the infusion of tens of billions of dollars and basically taking control of your economy. This is after you had spent decades profiting off your aggressive wars, even managing to slip out of WW1 as still the largest economy in Europe. Germans are fucking delusional.

>less immigrants
>more people

we fucked up

Have no fear. Dark man is here.

>We literally rebuilt you with the infusion of tens of billions of dollars
the marshall plan gets massively blown out of proportion, read about it

Even before WW2, Japan's GDP per capita was on par with Mexico's. Unlike Germany, which had the third highest GDP per capita in the world, it was never a rich country prior to its boom in the second half of the 20th century. In 1950 its GDP per capita was about half of Germany's.

You forgetting the Marshall Plan?
>Colonialism of Africa still exists
And I really don't care
>Being fixed by Ghaddafi
You mean the same guy that fucked with his neighbors constantly, backed Idi Amin, Freddy Sankoh, and Charles Taylor, Attempted to subvert African American communities and sell weapons to street gangs, who intentionally kept his army in a state of disarray, and who's military was btfo by a bunch of Chadians in pickup trucks? That Ghaddafi?

>being this stupid

what is the marshall plan for $100 trebek?

youtu.be/N9lbCrjqMKw

>And I really don't care
You cared enough to start a thread.

West Germany got the equivalent of 14,3 Billion dollars, you really think you can rebuild every factory, the entire infrastructure, the entire bureaucracy, every city to a level of an industrial nation?

That were $286 per German.

Wow, it's 1 billion,
Meanwhile Germany's GDP in 2017 is more than 3,000 billion. Even when adjusted for inflation, the Marshall plan remains a joke.

implying germany and japan weren't rebuilded fast by the USA at enormous expenses to prevent those countries being infected with communism

But europeans doing better than sub-saharan africans is a racist thing to think therefore it cannot be true. You should publicly apologize and send yourself to Unlearning Camp.

>You cared enough to start a thread
Does my flag look German to you?
It's a start, I would say safeguarding you until you got your feet on your ground and established the necessary framework of the Bundesrepublik and establishing the necessary civic and military organizations would be another thing we did rather adequately. Or would you rather we left that part of you to Stalin?

Do you even understand what investment is? Let me help: you invest money which in turn grows into more money.

And I suppose it's totally incidental that East Germany was much poorer than West Germany?

Retard thread. At the very least you could have actually tried using a country that wasn't rebuilt by a foreign power and wasn't literally the second richest country in the world prior to their retarded war of aggression. Like South Korea, which was sub-Africa-tier in 1950; or Taiwan, which was similar.

i don't say it wasn't a welcome help, but the scale of the Marshall Plan is blown way out of proportion.

Also, what amount of money did the international community sink into countries like Ethiopia e.g. by now?

south korea had japan

sorry, meant to quote someone else

South Korea under Japanese rule was one of the poorest places on Earth.

It's more than the Soviets gave you, you ungrateful fuck.

Shut up dog. Both Japan and South Korea are only good because of American influence

In 2015, the relative value of $14,500,000,000.00 from 1950 ranges from $116,000,000,000.00 to $871,000,000,000.00

>almost 1 trillion dollars
>not enough to rebuild most factories and infrastructure of a country

I already adjusted to inflation, idiot.

not really
plus, post-war japanese support, ranging from economic aid to technology transfer, was massive. it's almost impossible to find large corporations in sk that haven't gotten some support from japan.

lmao, retarded martsharter
japan would have been a hyperpower without ww2, which america cashed in on.

ITT: Germans getting super butthurt

>And I suppose it's totally incidental that East Germany was much poorer than West Germany?
The grow rates where nearly the same in East Germany than in West Germany, they just had much less people + the Soviets destroyed more.

whats the deal of being rich when you are racist, ,take the poorest tribe in africa they are poor but they never did anything bad against humanity , they never made anyone suffer , meanwhile germany ......

>more old people
FTFY

they didn't anyone any good either:
Let's just take Medicine of one example:

The German people invented Morphine, healed Diphtheria, discovered X-Ray, discovered the relationship between microbes and disease, invented the EEG.

We got 16.5 Nobel Prizes in Medicine.

Germany could recover because of Marshall plan and Turkish immigrants who rebuilt the country.

why is your country still a shit-hole?

>sell you county to ZOG
>get benefits
>troll africans on Sup Forums

sounds right.

german did more bad than good
hitler , nietzsche and marx were from german origin
white supremacism was developed in germany, the result millions were assassinated
later japan copied this racist idea and millions were killed in asia
communism did a lot of bad too
the german brain is fucked
even the poorer african is a better person than a german

Stay mad, Alpaca.

The Netherlands discovered bacteria and this year an anti-aging cure. Germany discovers drugs and death rays.

How fitting.

If we get marshall plan in 90's we would be democratic and at least Poland-rich.
Instead all we got was soviet debts and west supported Eltsin installing dictature.

>Spain
>single-handedly exterminated 3 civilizations in the Americas
>thinks he can talk

>If we get marshall plan in 90's we would be democratic and at least Poland-rich.

You got $66 billion through a combination of gifts and effectively no-interest loans. Countries that got far less from a weaker base did better.

not expecting much for european spic education, but if you're remotely involved in anything physics and chemistry related, almost every major experiment has german origin. Even the variable for constant is a "K" because of german spelling origin

I'm Dutch. I'm in Mallorca in a hotel where Germans keep setting alarms off keeping me out of my sleep.

ow, the Dutch are fucking based.

>Germans keep setting alarms off keeping me out of my sleep
mfw

That's nice. Meanwhile Royal Dutch Shell is rolling out a hydrogen fuel network out in Germany. Starting the next energy revolution.

shell.com/media/news-and-media-releases/2015/shell-to-install-nationwide-network-hydrogen-vehicle-fuelling-pumps-germany.html

in my opinion the tibetans are the real masterrace ,they are old as fuck and they never did anything bad to anyone

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Era_of_Fragmentation

And defeating Russia, Iran, Saudi Arabia and Venezuela at the same time.

>the dutch discovered something in the past!
>show how much better germans contributed to science

>s-shit! b-but the d-dutch are d-doing something good now!

literally retarded. This is why we ignore the rest of the world

Every single group which exists today has forefathers who did something """""bad""""" to another group.

Even fucking Inuits, who generally are some of the biggest losers of history (even being genocided by the fucking Cree), removed proto-Inuit and Norse groups in Greenland and Canada, and their ancestors before that displaced other groups in Siberia.

we have hydrogen cars?

>Germans are responsible for the letter K
>haha that certainly proves him wrong

It's a chicken and the egg story. Hydrogen cars will never arrive if there is no infrastructure for it. So after MH17 we're just kicking it off.

Time to sell the oil fields famalan.

theguardian.com/business/2017/jan/31/shell-sells-north-sea-oil-gas-fields-chrysaor-linda-cook

Not only colonization, their environment influenced their development, it's objective reality.
And after ww2 you developed on very different conditions comparing to them.

stopped reading at Hitler of German origin

>what was the Marshall Plan

Pick up a fucking book, Jesus Christ. And it's not like Africa was an industrial powerhouse before colonialism.

Best Germany is Dead Germany

>>every industry collapsed
our industrial base war pretty much intact

Actually East Germany was less destroyed after the war than West Germany. The Soviets didn't have the masses of bombers and Western bombers couldn't fly that far into Germany, so they concentrated on West Germany.
East Germany had better starting conditions, but communism fucks up every economy.

this is the basic truth people should start to accept as a fact

>Best Germany is Dead Germany
France has already nailed its demographic coffin

He's got a good point there. It was Japan who took advantage of the Korean War. South Korea barely got anything from the Japanese empire during the Japanese colonial era.

Plus, No Korean conglomerates were given any industrial technologies from Japanese firms. But we just imported materials and parts from Japan.

And now Samsung alone beats the shit outta Sony, Panasonic, Sharp and many other Japanese electronics companies.

The soviets fucked up East Germany.
Sure, the west followed Morgenthau plan (deindustrializing Germany) for a while, but that only lasted until 1947 and was followed by the Marshall Plan. I haven't heard of anything similar from the soviets.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Germany#Partition

The German war reparations owed to the USSR impoverished the Soviet Zone of Occupation and severely weakened the East German economy. In the 1945–46 period, the Soviets confiscated and transported to the USSR approximately 33% of the industrial plant and by the early 1950s had extracted some US$10 billion in reparations in agricultural and industrial products.[35] The poverty of East Germany induced by reparations provoked the Republikflucht ("desertion from the republic") to West Germany, further weakening the GDR's economy. Western economic opportunities induced a brain drain. In response, the GDR closed the Inner German Border, and on the night of 12 August 1961, East German soldiers began erecting the Berlin Wall.[36]

Germany has far, far better geographic and political conditions for development than Africa will ever have.

We have some of the cheapest food in relation to our income, because our soils are that productive. We had a successful and early national unification and secularization process.

We always played on easy mode, and we still managed to fuck up multiple times.

The Soviets were eligible to factories from the West, too, as per the Potsdam agreement. They got thousands of tons of equipment which the Western powers sent them from the Western occupation zones. So this wasn't exclusively to the detriment of East Germany.

What really fucked the East German economy was the East German communist leadership who sought to increase their economic ties to the SU so much that they willingly disbanded the existing industry of medium sized enterprises, often world leaders in their field of optics, fine mechanics, electronics, graphical industry, packaging industry, chemistry, pharmaceuticals, films, plastics, textiles, glasss, ceramics, furniture manufacturing and suppliers of retailers, gastronomy and artisans. They replaced this with a few large entities of heavy industry, which originally was the domain of the Ruhr area and where East Germany had rather little experience, in the hopes that the SU has demand for those products.

In fact the industry of East Germany before meddling by the East German communist leadership was more modern than that of West Germany. But communism is one hell of a drug. It's the same story everywhere. In Korea at the time of the partition the north, too, was the more advanced and the south largely agrarian. A couple of decades later and the picture is completely reversed.

Marshall Plan was received by everybody and we just got a small portion. Also, East Germany is better off than most countries and didn't receive shit. In contrary, the USSR dismantled most of what they have.

>His people import 2 million non whites each year into his country

I must admit that i'm impressed by German expertise especially when it comes to self annihilation,

We tried to wipe you out of existence for centuries but we never succeeded, but you accomplished our dream in less than five year, you accomplished our dream

You are retarded

one can tell by his flag

>East Germany is better off than most countries and didn't receive shit.
Oh? Is that why after 25 years of receiving the Solidaritätszuschuss to build the region up, they still have lower average salaries and living conditions than people in West Germany?
Hate delusional retards

They occupied China and massacred hundreds of thousands in Xian and Chongqing IIRC.
Historical facts are inconvenient though.

Tibetans used to be really powerful.

Do people actually think nations just gift each other $800,000,000?

Wasn't East Germany historically much poorer than West Germany?

The oposite.

Bavaria was relatively poor.

you are kinda right, I am sad now

>Bavaria was relatively poor.
yes pre WW2 Bavaria was an agricultural state

t. son of 2 farmer children

Fun fact, the only reason Volkswagen exists at all is that we intervened and prevented the factory from being repurposed after the war.

Fun fact: America and England financed German Reich, A. Hitler was actually a British-American mole, destruction of Europe is Anglos fault.

>decades profiting off your aggressive wars
?

>What really fucked the East German economy was the East German communist leadership
This and the Treuhand after reunification

Germany and Japan are poor anyway.

The Treuhand role is often being overstated. Most East German businesses were simply not competitive enough for world markets. They could survive in the Communist sphere but only because the system itself was not economically sustainable. When it collapsed so did the businesses.