Why do first worlder posters think there are plenty of fucked up shit in their whole life and want to kill themseleves...

Why do first worlder posters think there are plenty of fucked up shit in their whole life and want to kill themseleves so much than third worlder posters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8MoniJKCjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because when you have to work since childhood to eat more than once every day you really don't care that much about emotions, just basic survival. Basically if they where in a harsher environment they wouldn't be such self destructive sissies.

Basically this.

Also South Korea is first world you stupid fuck

Ungrateful /r9k/ trash is what they are.

First world = oversheltered pussy

because in welfare societies, the ones being on benefits are likely to become depressed and self destructive and in addition the ones working and paying for the welfare have to put up extra efford to not only support themselves but also pay 40% of their wage to the citizens living in welfare which causes unhappiness and in cases alcoholism and depression to them as well.

Shit like this are relative not absolute. If people around them are better than them, it matters not if some third worlders are much more miserable. They can't see that. Mindboggling I know.

Ever wonder why a relatively well-doing people from a nice country commit sudoku?

These losers should go and see how people live in Africa or something. And they wouldn't commit sudoku for failing exam or getting fired ever again.

Is sad seeing westerners buying into ridiculous ideologies and self hatred instead of making a simple yet happy life for themselves while helping their community. If only they knew how well they had it.

This.

It's the society. For the amount of money you have to get treated like a king in the 3rd world, people will spit on you and laugh at you in the first world.

Apart from this is it also much easier to get to know people in 3rd world countries. Here in Germany it's basically impossible to get to know people, apart from getting to know them through school/job. So many people end up lonely.

I'm guessing that, since you're asking 4chinz instead of google, you're not actually interested in a serious answer and are just shitposting. But, I'll humor you all the same:

1) Human needs and desires are hierarchical. When you're struggling just with basic shit, your basic needs are too problematic for you to focus on "1st world problems". And the 3rd worlder will look at his situation and think "if I can become rich, then things will improve!" or "my children will live better because xyz!". Meanwhile, the 1st worlder is too close to the top of the needs hierarchy, and so can easily see that things actually won't improve much, and can see the futility of everything much more easily.

2) It's easier for people to become isolated/sheltered from society in 1st world countries, because of things such as the welfare state and increased time and money allowing for bad habits like vidya gaming. In poorer countries it's often less likely to end up a sperg on 4chinz, simply because the means to do aren't as available.

3) Expectations are much higher, which is one of the reasons why western countries are better in the first place. Tolerance for failure is much lower, culturally speaking.

4) Post-religious age means that there isn't any sort of "divine punishment" for committing suicide or anything of the sort. Also, it makes people become more cynical with life in general.

>vidya gaming
>bad habit
People like you are one of the reasons why I stay isolated.

>Me not being productive is good and you saying that it's not good is the reason I'm proud of being a parasite on my society

>not playing the pixelated jew and being extroverted at the same time
Step up Hans

I vidya myself, I'm just not deluded about it. It's without doubt a bad habit, and frankly it really is manchild-tier behaviour, which I continue simply because of its addictive nature and because of having too much time and money on my hands combined with poor social life.

>not playing the pixelated jew
Not everyone plays shitty aaa games from anglo countries.

If you are addicted to vidya, it's your own fault. You can get addicted to everything.
And you probably only play boring shit games anyway.
I only play shmups and they require natural talent, memorization-skills, reflexes, and willpower en masse.
Playing them is not much different from learning an instrument or something similar.

>and they require natural talent, memorization-skills, reflexes, and willpower en masse.
lol, with that much sugar-coating you should consider a career in the advertising industry.

>shooting heroin in my veins requires social skills, concentration, cardio-vascular stability and willpower en masse
>masturbating to chinese cartoons requires arm strength, good grip, concentration, open-mindedness, and willpower en masse
>sleeping 15 hours a day requires natural talent, concentration, discipline and willpower en masse
et cetera

3/10 if trolling

You are obviously just a stuck up, superficial faggot.

Look at this replay for example, and tell me this doesn't require a shitton of talent and hard work:
youtube.com/watch?v=R8MoniJKCjY

Playing video games can be a form of art.

>Playing video games can be a form of art.
that's nothing less than an outright insult to art

>You are obviously just a stuck up, superficial faggot.
And you're a faggot who is in complete and utter denial.

Clean your room and sort yourself out, Hans.

>that's nothing less than an outright insult to art
You son of a whore don't even have any idea about art.
I am also an artist and can draw and paint very well (pic related). Playing vidya is not much different.

>Human needs and desires are hierarchical. When you're struggling just with basic shit, your basic needs are too problematic for you to focus on "1st world problems". And the 3rd worlder will look at his situation and think "if I can become rich, then things will improve!" or "my children will live better because xyz!". Meanwhile, the 1st worlder is too close to the top of the needs hierarchy, and so can easily see that things actually won't improve much, and can see the futility of everything much more easily.
This

>implying there is something wrong with having a good environment
look because you are living in hell doesn't mean you have to wish it on everyone

reminder that if everyone was struggling for survival just to make a point about how tough they are, you wouldn't have any medicine, transportations, job probably, clothes, buildings, fucking anything
in fact without bored rich people with enough time on their hands to invent things you'd probably be dead already by now

Hard times create strong men.
Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard times.

You don't have to live in a shithole to understand that you have to go through pain and suffering to better yourself. I'm just saying most westerners want to avoid pain or stress and that when you don't have the chance to the only choices are working harder and doing better or dying.

This leads me to believe suicide is a cultural thing.

Muslims don't feel like going to hell. East Europeans believe they live in hell. Certain African and Indian regions actually do live in hell. And Japanese and Koreans just like to kill themselves.

>montenegro
yeah...heheh...suicides...

what, i thought that was the point of the thread, the suicide is because we are the most stressed easily, everyone is on meds
and working harder is definitely part of western culture, in offices it is a rat race where you are in dicksucking contest with everyone else all the time to get further in the companies

you are the ones who are never stressed listening to music dancing and doing whatever it is you do actually, here people are very stressed and obsessed with their career

I maintain my family while keeping a positive attitude even though shit is going south at every moment. Stuff used to be that way you know.

If that would be true, Africa should have good times too by now, since they must have pretty strong men since quite some time already.

suicides but oddly enough all of the internal organs are missing

Why is Mr. Productive spending time on Sup Forums?

>spain
>shit enough for people to not be at the top, therefore have much to improve.
>good enough that people aren't living like third-worlders in general

Sup Forums is a board for virgin losers who have no talents. the only thing the losers can do is manage to produce shit memes.

I have both a full time job and insomnia.
Possibly autism too.

1st world problems simply are worse problems than 3rd world problems.

In the 3rd world, if you have such problems, you can settle them like cowboys.

In the 1st world you live with your enemies and can do nothing about it.

I would call you a retarded faggot but my grandfathers brother killed a man playing poker and that started a war between our family's. We always had a gun whenever we went somewhere far away until we moved to the capital.

I can write and paint and I'm no virgin. My mind is serving me hell on earth, it wouldn't matter if I was born in some very poor country or, let's say, Norway.

hahaah el paraguaSHO salvaje

Living la buena vida bro

>instead of making a simple yet happy life for themselves
Men who want to do that are essentially viewed as having something wrong with them. Capitalism is basically dangling the pussy in front of a man and watching him work to exhaustion in order to try and chase it. Men who don't want to take part of this are little use to corporations and politicians, so they are demonised.

Your ideal of a little pure community can only naturally exist within poverty, as one of the byproducts. Ultimately it is the female who dictates these basal communal structures and she has evolved to want more, not less. We are the slave provider and she is the protected and provided for, remember.
This is the major reason rich societies are also set up around communal structures wherein the ultimate provider and protector are the state, which represents the supreme village chief. It is essentially a misunderstanding of human evolution to think rich superstates can simultaneously coexist as micro commumities. The reason this occurs in poorer nations is because that is the best they can do to protect and provide within their locality. That is their superstate, and without fail it always expands to modern world style capitalistic rat race mega social structures.

You don't understand the forces which shape our societies. They are biological.

Gynocentric normalscum like you are the enemies of personal liberty.

Suffering is relative, you insufferable fool.

Are you implying that there can be a wealthy and powerful society without women fucking it all up? Just because the west is like that now doesn't mean that its impossible. What you're saying is the advance of social liberties undermining the psychological needs and wants of the average male and female and disincentivicing whoever wanted to fulfill them to the point of degeneracy, what I talk about is basically just America in the 50s and 60s I guess, a wealthy and socially conservative society.

Clear it up for me, Sup Forums. Is Russia Second world, because it's a former Soviet block country, First world since it's a developed (On paper, at least) capitalist state or third world, since anyone who doesn't live in Moscow is dirt poor?

The more free time you have the more time you have to think about your problems, self-imposed isolation exacerbates this.

Seems I've got an answer to this question. In a poor country such as Yemen, Somalia and others in the African continent, only a few of the privileged ones take possession of most of the available resources that should be distributed evenly to everyone. So apart from those privileged classes, every commoners end up in the same environment in which they're suffering from starvation so badly. So if you look at your neighbors, they are just as suffering as you are so they don't feel much of a sense of deprivation. But in a developed state, most of the citizens have no trouble sustaining their lives and the gap between the rich and the poor is far bigger than that of the poor countries which leads to a severer sence of deprivation among those who are relatively worse off.