*yawns*

flat earth is real

War is actually a good thing

What camo is that

might dye my hair into a silver purplish blend

cheap copy of our's

*sleeps in your bed while you're away*

stinky camo

Reminder the U.S. is funding Kurds. So if you bully Kurds your bullying us by proxy

why stinky?

youtube.com/watch?v=K89U0dhorc4

me out in public

Fan of the Kurd flag

traffic here is driving me mental
gf wants to go down to Saigon tonight and I really don't want to since driving down there, especially on a weekend is horrible, and driving back drunk is even worse

>black man song comes on
>It's about how 'hard' his life is but he still 'worked hard' and 'made it's

Every single fucking time

So this is the power of the Netherlands

youtube.com/watch?v=oP5QiGGEPb4

You ever had so many girls tryna fugg

It's from the film "Guess who's back" quite good.

small willy humiliation is the most patrician fetish

reconquista feels beating shitskins out of rightful CAtholic clay oh shit I'm feeling it

How big is your willy

Yes yes we can all spoof our location to Asia and get hundreds of matches you pathetic faggot

Now do the same with girls actually near you

>capital isn't Toledo
Gross.

>100's of girls swipe right on me
>they're all fat

must be like a 4-5/10

>pop song comes on
>generic uninspired "rap" interlude about halfway through

5 inches

Sup Forums is a psy-op.

The Bombardment of Algiers (27 August 1816) was an attempt by Britain and the Netherlands to end the slavery practices of Omar Agha, the Dey of Algiers.

Between 1580 and 1680 Muslim pirates captured about 850,000 Europeans as slaves, and from 1530 to 1780 as many as 1,250,000 people were enslaved.

The specific aim of this expedition, however, was to free Christian slaves and to stop the practice of enslaving Europeans.

The allied squadron fired over 50,000 round shot using 118 tons of gunpowder

The following day at noon, Lord Exmouth sent the following letter to the Dey:
>For your atrocities at Bona on defenceless Christians, and your unbecoming disregard of the demands I made yesterday in the name of the Prince Regent of England, the fleet under my orders has given you a signal chastisement, by the total destruction of your navy.

A treaty was signed on September 24, 1816. The room it was signed in had been hit by nine round shot and was a perfect ruin. Over 3000 slaves in total were later freed.

You can't even think of a proper reply because you know I've called you the fuck out and accurately too

this is the air cav son: AIR MOBILE

>INTP

*slaps your willy*

A bit racist

Aunt have me a £25 m&s voucher

What can you even get in m&s?

Matched with the girl in the grey on bumble, she didn't message me so we expired, continued swiping on bumble and now I've matched with the other girl, her older sister (24 vs 21)

Which one?

A clue

>ENFP

buy a new bra

>pop song comes on
>generic uninspired "rap" interlude about halfway through
youtu.be/wdBDQpxAVi4

>the times out a staple in their sports section to make it easier to read
>Don't put a staple in their main section

What's the fucking point?

>rap is for degenerates

The Congress of Aix-la-Chapelle, held in the autumn of 1818, was a high-level diplomatic meeting of France and the four allied powers Britain, Austria, Prussia and Russia which had defeated it in 1814.

The main goal was to definitely terminate the Great Wars of 1792-1815.

Th session was attended by emperor Alexander I of Russia, the emperor Francis I of Austria, and Frederick William III of Prussia. Britain was represented by Lord Castlereagh and the duke of Wellington

Financially, France was originally obligated to pay 700 million francs, in installments every four months for five years.

Members of the Rothschild banking dynasty were also heavily involved in the congress.

100 million francs would be in the form of French bonds bearing interest, and the rest in installments through to English banks.

my demesne is ass rn but I wanted the south so I could push into africa. I wanted both crowns of Navarre and Aragon but the franks ruined it ;_;

>E
fuck off

only listen to superior J-Pop
youtube.com/watch?v=uTmSs8iXBMk

Spotify consistently play the same advert twice in a row

I know for a fucking fact they do it on purpose to make you annoyed and more likely to buy premium to make it go away

does every Indian just spend all day answering questions on Quora?

what the shit.

asian nigger

Stop the thread a minute, I got something to say
Lads, I wanna tell you this shit right now, while this fuckin weed is in me

The Russian tsar proposed the formation of an entirely new alliance.

. The tsar further proposed an international army, with the Russian army as its nucleus, to provide the wherewithal to intervene in any country that needed it.

Castlereagh, speaking for Britain, recoiled at the idea of Russian armies marching across Europe to put down popular uprisings.

Britain refused to participate, so the idea was abandoned.

The Congress, which broke up at the end of November, is of historical importance mainly as marking the highest point reached during the 19th century in the attempt to govern Europe by an international committee of the powers

>moon speak

>'rents guilt tripping me into going out for dinner on Fathers day because the marketing department of Card companies say its important

ah yes

tfw 186iq intj

grey desu

she'll expire too though. thats bumble for you

the UK has no right being this hot

>how can you be racist? people can't help the way they're born, it's fundamentally unfair
>HAHAHA LOOK AT THE INFERIOR WAY THIS PERSON I DISAGREE WITH WAS BORN, WHAT A GENETIC DISASTER, BARELY HUMAN HAHA
The hypocrisy of leftists is astounding.

my penis, my bum
my poo, my cum

business idea: annex america you little fat cunts

>the hypocrisy of leftists is astounding

There's a lot on Stack Overflow that usually miss the point entirely and offer an interesting solution to a question nobody asked.

25+ here
send help

bring back the worker's union

dont have an image folder desu

Why the fuck is this racist shit allowed in 2017? What next the 'white European all blacks'?

ah yes, very good

WHY A CUTE GUY IS TALKING TO ME ON TINDER ? WTF, I'M NOT HOT AS HIM, WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE WANT ??? HE WANTS TO MOCK ME ???????? THIS SHIT IS NOT FAIR

exclusive Australian post

desu it always says rain all day every day
but most days there's just a little drizzle if that.

reckon I could convince one of these dumb gay aussies to have a suck on my cock

post arsehole

I usually assume I miss it in my windowless office, as long as it's dry at rush hour I'm golden.

>whinge

Why are benders so fucking gay?

Prince von Metternich (15 May 1773 – 11 June 1859[1]) was one of the most important diplomats of his era, serving as the Austrian Empire's Chancellor until the revolutions of 1848 forced his resignation.

He engineered the Congress of Vienna that divided post-Napoleonic Europe amongst the major powers.

He presided over the "Age of Metternich", when international diplomacy helped prevent major wars in Europe.

A traditional conservative, Metternich was keen to maintain the balance of power, in particular by resisting Russian and Ottoman territorial ambitions in Central Europe.

He disliked liberalism and worked to prevent the breakup of the Austrian empire.

Metternich was heavily criticised as the man who prevented Europe from "developing along 'normal' liberal and constitutional lines", and the First World War may never have happened.

More sympathetic historians highlight that Metternich correctly foresaw and worked to prevent Russian dominance in Europe, succeeding where his forebears would fail 130 years later.

quiet one tonight. gotta get up early for work

>summertime rolls in and everyones doing shit

its too hot to ACTUALLY fucking DO anything ye really epic

Saving this to my American 'humour' folder

@174
quite

youtube.com/watch?v=ep1ilHpTvSM

ignore what I said because it just started raining right now lol

how is it racist?

Hello leftypol discord, back so soon

The gods, they mock us.

me on the left

jake foy

don't understand, what's she looking at?

desperately need to fit my cock in someone's gob

the 'der more specifically bumble
decent banter tbf

Swiping up multiple times means she has more than one super like which means she has tinder plus

Why the fuck would a bird pay for tinder plus