Fuck multiculturalism, ethnostate NOW!

>fuck multiculturalism, ethnostate NOW!

I could live for half a week off of food seen in that photo.

Drumpf supporters are civil nationalists. They want their countries to turn brown LEGALLY.

that image makes me want to go for a 20 mile walk in the rolling countryside

>walking the 30km just cause I felt like it
why? If you walk it'll take ages, if you march/run you'll feel like hell afterwards.

Shadilay brother

Well I like to take walks, I bring the paper, and a sketch book.

It is very pleasant country to wander about in. Much like the proper English countryside actually.

>They want their countries to turn brown LEGALLY
oh noo that sucks

what are they doing to that downed man, bad touch

I agree

This. Stop conflating autistic redditor Drumpftards with actual ethno-nationalists. Actually stop doing the same with "white nationalists" while you're at it.

gross

What the fuck happened here?

They believe stimuli to the dick helps you regain consciousness n shit probably

this guy looks like he has some genetic malfunction

Could feed a Moldovan family on that food

Never once heard of an American ethnocentric nationalist

That is a 100% European ideology (or perhaps also Israeli)

>IT WAS DA JOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>this faggot probably has a gf while I don't

I don't focking believe it

Even this handicapped fatty can see the way to salvation. If he were on the other side of the spectrum he'd be on estrogen and have died hair and makeup.

Che coglione, semplicemente un cretino, ma chi cazzo ti credi di essere per pensare di meritare di piĆ¹ degli altri?

Fanculo, deficiente

I don't get why people are so rude with "kekistani" neckbeards, i mean they look like pretty nice people, what's the problem with them ?

Antifa fags aren't banned from posting here.

>t. Haim Goldstein
>t. Kekistani faggot

>the cake is a wall
that's... actually... impressive

wish i could bake desu

t. never used oven for anything other than heating precooked food

It's just retards spamming cherrypicked images to push an agenda. If you cared enough to look, you could find just as many skinny, swarthy, balding antifa retards with acne on their faces.

Is that Febiven...?

kek

sono laureato in filosofia, sono un 8/10 e ho un senso dell'umorismo raffinato e pungente.

CHI CAZZO SEI TU, merdaccia

They ruined this site and don't want to leave.

they look like faggots

but most importantly they are cringy sheep

>sheep
THIS. Finally a somebody SAY IT THIS THIS THIS. FINALLY some intellectual honesty on this website. They are sheep. How doumb are people not to see this OPEN your EYES. It's just a guy wiht cake having a good time, he's a pedagogical SHEEP for a RACIST regime RUNING the Sup Forums!

>they look like faggots
>but most importantly they are cringy sheep

true and true, but those kinds of people will always be around, better that they're baking cakes and championing muh freedom than tipping their fedoras and celebrating communism

I would literally rather starve myself than live off that food for half a week

so that's how 6 gorilian died in WW2.. picky eaters..

lol this is appalling

didnt know gator shit had such a big influence. im not totally against gg but its no doubt that it is/was the centerpiece of the alt-right posters on Sup Forums

>If you cared enough to look, you could find just as many skinny, swarthy, balding antifa retards with acne on their faces.
That's because the retards on this website already do spam cherry picked images for them lmao.

Indeed comrade STAY WOKE brother.

>they're not real nationalists
>a-at least they're not communists

lmao, this thread.

>'Mein Fuhrer, the Jews are starving in the east'
>'Mein Gott! Let them eat cake!'

wtf i hate jews now

*blocks your immigration process*

>it was the je-

*blocks his own immigration process*

>white power hand gesture
wtf I love kekistanis now

>triggered mongrel alt-righter
LMAO

he looks very german though, I thought you guys liked migrants?

>shitalian
>calling others mongrels

I think it's entirely possible to live on that food for a couple days, but you'd feel very hungry because of the lack of useful nutrients, yet your belly would feel very full with fat and sugar.

Gross t b h

He looks very Sup Forumstard to me

>these are the people calling you "subhuman nigger"

They're cringey as fuck, but at least they're opposed to unbridled immigration, commies, antifaggots and what have you.

>riggered mongrel alt-righter
Ah sweaty thats racist they us Alt-righters DON'T LIKE IT and you italians sure know a lot about being Mongrels LEL PRAISE KEK. A mongrel nation squatting in the ruins of a dead ancient civilization. SHADILAY BROTHER.

what happened with the whole shia labeouf story?

Just go an-cap already faggots

> shadilay
What the fuck does this even mean?

It's the title of an old Italian disco song the alt-righters have clung to because there is a frog on the single's label

>not a single fucking white person in this picture
holy fuck these are the people making threads "Is Poland whyyyyte???"

butthurt

Civic in the streets, ethnic in the sheets.

why do you have that picture saved ahmet? does it le trigger you? you'll get over it one day muffin xx

If all food magically disappear and those are the only type of food left, how many of you will be dead by the end of the week? Six million?

shouldn't you be in your daddy's garage building armor from his garden furniture?
The white race needs you, instead you're butthurt on a cartoon forum.

>t. kozo okamoto

>The white race needs you
awww thats sweet thanks for reminding me :) do you have an album of those photographs? must be a fan?

is that a boy or a girl to the left?

I suspect it to be a lad, but if so he's also a fair bit effete

people made fun of cringe people way before the birth of Sup Forums

Don't know what you meant to say but Nanking isn't real.

these are the people who post on Sup Forums

Why do they all look like genetic trash? Don't they believe in Eugenics?

It didn't, it was the fappening that brought the normies here.

This, they're the type of cancerous newfag who thinks it's okay to reference shit tier Sup Forums memes IRL. Hell i had a guy who made a whole presentation about kekistan in my communications class, shit was awful.

They both concurred to the traffic increase, and GG set the precedent for political activism for all the newfags

Sup Forums is an eugenic project. These people would spent their lives on the net, instead of reproducing.

do you actually think these people procreate?

didnt romans use breastplate for penetrative weapons like spears though? that seems like decent slash protection at most.

Lorica segmentata is a meme, they mostly used chain mail

If the guy knew his enemy better he'd be wearing a bike on his head.