Raped by Danes
Raped by Norwegians
Raped by Normands
Raped by French
Raped by Welsh
Raped by Scotts
Raped by Dutch
Raped by Germans(Again)
The funniest part is that these mongrels think they're somehow the descendants of the blue eyed blond haired Saxons despite that they're swarthy manlets

Other urls found in this thread:

heroofcamelot.com/docs/Bede-Ecclesiastical-History.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Raped by Saxons
>Raped by Frisians
>Raped by Angles
>Raped by Scotts
>Raped by Jutes
Anglo-Saxons raped by Anglo-Saxons?

Butthurt loser of history dumb frogposter.

>English(swarthy manlets)
>Anglo-Saxons(blond haired blue eyed nordic)

Pick one

this is true

the Anglo-Saxon lives on in North America

nordics are all germanic but not all germanics are nordic, dumb frog

all Germanics are kinda sorta Nordic once you understand that the Proto-Germanic homeland was Scandinavia + the very northmost part of modern Germany.

Anglos came from Angeln, which was a peninsula in Jutland for instance.

Anglo Saxons are blue eyed and blond haired, if you aren't you're a LARPer

Apollinaris Sidonius, Letters, Book viii. ix. "To his friend Lampridius" (478 AD):
> "We see in his courts the blue-eyed Saxon, lord of the seas, but a timid landsman here."

Bede, Historia ecclesiastica gentis Anglorum, ii. i (731 AD):

> "Gregory himself went with the rest, and, among other things, some boys were set to sale, their bodies white, their countenances beautiful, and their hair very fine. Having viewed them, he asked, as is said, from what country or nation they were brought? And was told, from the island of Britain, whose inhabitants were of such personal appearance. He again inquired whether those islanders were Christians, or still involved in the errors of paganism? And was informed that they were pagans. Then fetching a deep sigh from the bottom of his heart, 'Alas! what pity,' said he, "that the author of darkness is possessed of men of such fair countenances; and that being remarkable for such graceful aspects, their minds should be void of inward grace." He therefore again asked, what was the name of that nation? and was answered, that they were called Angles. "Right," said he, for they have an Angelic face, and it becomes such to be co-heirs with the Angels in heaven."
100% Anglo-Saxon

Very few of the people in that photo are swarthy, retard

reading comprehension

Anything that isn't blond haired and blue eyed is swarthy to me

>t. swarthy briton in denial

The only "white" country swarthier than France is Italy.

I am greek

You would have a point if you weren't French.

>Bede, Historia ecclesiastica gentis Anglorum, ii. i (731 AD):
>> "Gregory himself went with the rest, and, among other things, some boys were set to sale, their bodies white, their countenances beautiful, and their hair very fine. Having viewed them, he asked, as is said, from what country or nation they were brought? And was told, from the island of Britain, whose inhabitants were of such personal appearance. He again inquired whether those islanders were Christians, or still involved in the errors of paganism? And was informed that they were pagans. Then fetching a deep sigh from the bottom of his heart, 'Alas! what pity,' said he, "that the author of darkness is possessed of men of such fair countenances; and that being remarkable for such graceful aspects, their minds should be void of inward grace." He therefore again asked, what was the name of that nation? and was answered, that they were called Angles. "Right," said he, for they have an Angelic face, and it becomes such to be co-heirs with the Angels in heaven."
fucking cool, where can i read more from this man?

Britain is the 2nd best country in Europe after Ireland.

> Anything that isn't blond haired and blue eyed is swarthy to me

So 95% of France is swarthy. Very interesting.

Nope

Anyway we never claimed to be Nordic unlike you that LARP as Anglo-Saxon while being lowly brit*ns
Here
heroofcamelot.com/docs/Bede-Ecclesiastical-History.pdf

No, it's the 2nd best after Portugal tbqhwy.

I'm ethnically Danish though you shitskin.

>I'm ethnically Danish
Thhis is what briton mongrels kek
danish-girl-being-fucked-in-the-forest-by-a-shitskin.webm