ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels
qidian.com/

Chinese Music list is under construction

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/06/18/asia-pacific/social-issues-asia-pacific/chinese-gays-hear-wedding-bells-taiwan-move-fuels-hope/
youtube.com/watch?v=yHZEG3P9tiM
youtube.com/watch?v=AusNaNitgp4
youtube.com/watch?v=8oNDqsjLe9M
youtube.com/watch?v=9lS2HIJaPNg
themoneyillusion.com/?p=20340
youtube.com/watch?v=yUDYTvcni-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for Japan

why can't i find a korean speaking person here??

second for 小日本鬼子

This has become /Tungusic/ general. You can only post here if you are part Tungusic

No Chinese or Korean allowed, Japanese, Russian, Finn and Mongolian all invited

omg 日本学妹 are so 辣儿儿儿!Do they really wear this kind of 校服 to school????????

/circlejerk
My flight was delayed 2 hours, only got home like 3am last night :/

At your service

also 尴尬死 I can only post with Jap dog VPN 囧

Hey bud
I just need a translation of this

"I want to buy your videos but it says they are not available in my region. Will you make them available to international costumers?"

SARANGHAE

Google just produces gibberish if you translate it back to Korean so I'm sure the original translation already doesn't make any sense

I'm pretty sure they can understand your english but anyway

귀하의 비디오를 구입하고싶습니다만 제 지역에서는 구입할수 없다고 표시됩니다. 제가 살고있는 지역에서 시청할수있게 해주시겠어요?

thank you my gigga

why u delete it tho

Wait, I thought it's possible to get a Korean proxy through Softether VPN, Have you given it a try?

Why did chinks take so long to establish a foothold on Sup Forums?

I shall do that now
謝謝你

你好!
How to translate "normie" into mandarin?
Just curious because of edition name

they're dirty wh*te foreigners

Language, culture and technological barriers

>no GUI on mac
>only experimental releases

meh...it would have been too good to be true eh

fucking pleb needs a gui

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/06/18/asia-pacific/social-issues-asia-pacific/chinese-gays-hear-wedding-bells-taiwan-move-fuels-hope/

inb4 Chinese homos going to Taiwan and Japan to get married... not like we're going to see much change in China anytime soon :/

China must not legalize gay marriage
it would weaken the very foundation of this great nation

this. Taiwan is turning into a shithole. Fucking western degeneracy spreading like a disease

这里有人有去过北京和广州吗?哪一个是比较肮脏、比较臭、有比较多污染?

Yeah because fuck human rights right?

北京雾霾比较严重,其他的都还好。广州没有什么的,只是夏天热得难受

If you use it in the sense of "non-socially awkward people" or people who have a good life, I'd say 现充 derived from riajuu, while if it means a person who are exposed to mainstream entertainment, I can't find a proper equivalent atm

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=yHZEG3P9tiM

There's a new Taoyuan touristic promo song out

youtube.com/watch?v=AusNaNitgp4

Going for more of a Showa-Era Pop feel this time

Still prefer the first one tbph

youtube.com/watch?v=8oNDqsjLe9M

When are you going to visit Taoyuan?

when will thicc become a trend in china

did you just post this on /r/taiwan just now?

yes i need more karma

probs never. thicc will never catch on in east asia b/c they think toned = curvy. that's in tho

doomsday is imminent when that comes

thicc is degeneracy at it's purest

literally just logged in to downvote you lol

wow that's super rude, please follow the subreddit guidelines

>Do not downvote based on your opinion; only do so for posts that do not contribute to the discussion/community or violate the anti-harassment stance of this sub.

Bu hao yisi, my name is Ken xiansheng.

I’m a 27 year old American Chinaboo (China fan for you laowais). I paint guohua and shufa on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Chinese games. (weiqi, xiangqi and shuttlecock)

I train with my cai dao every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through yang cong (onions for you yang guizis) because it is made from scrap iron, and is vastly superior to any other chef's knife on earth. I earned my gou rou cooking license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Chinese fluently, both Mandarin and Cantonese, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Chinese history and their confucian code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Chinese visa, I am moving to Shenzhen to work in a prestigious sweatshop to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become slave labor or a CCP member!

I own several zhongshan suits which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to China so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Chinese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in China!

Taiwan is cray cray

New Republic of China with freedoms and confucianisms and 三民主义 when?

Why is ROC anthem so piss poor pathetic sounding while PRC anthem is fucking majestic and makes me want to kill counter revolutionaries?

have you heard taiwanese music? it's not their forte.

>it's not their forte

youtube.com/watch?v=9lS2HIJaPNg

get real

>the American Civil War and the Taiping Rebellion took place concurrently
>Americans were charging at each other with Gatling guns and rifles at the same time that Chinese were charging at each other with matchlocks and spears

ROC anthem is cultured and majestic and tunefully written in Classical Chinese. PRC anthem is literally an action movie theme with no musical sense.

>“”“中文”“”串
>基本上所有的回帖都是英文

Happened in Tang dynasty
Not anymore
>beats all other enemies than ccp
>gets to a small island
>islanders doesn't really welcome them
>islanders have sever symptom of hallucination (pic related)
>they're represented by the island's name somehow
>btfo by cai
they used to deserve all of the clays, and now it's just too tiresome to see them become worse day by day when they aren't that great from the beginning

Cao Ni Ma, my name is Laoshi Smith.

I’m a 27 year old American Sinophile (Middle Kingdom enthusiast for you laowai). I draw caligraphy and ink wash paiting on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Taiwanese games. (Cytus, Deemo)

I train with my Kinmen knife every day, this superior weapon can cut through commie's skull because it is made from American artillery shells, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Taiwanese fluently, both the Mandarin and Minnanese, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Taiwanese history and their Fujianese traditions, which I follow 100%

When I get my Taiwanese visa, I am moving to Taipei to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a bubble tea maker or bin lang tree farmer!

I own several Hanfu outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Taiwan, so I can fit in easier. I keep lamenting about how Chinese culture was lost with Mao commie scums and speak Taiwanese Mandarin as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Taiwan!

>freedom
>Confucianism
pick one
Confucianism is just a crank tier ethics and philosophy full of dull preaches invented by a loafing illusioned madman. You can definitely find improved version of all his retarded ideas in modern ethics and philosophy. No need to revive all those bullshit in modern China to fool any enlightened human

这也是没有办法的事情

english teacher/10 copypasta. would save it in my gomputer

>freedoms of confucianism
It feels like an ancient version of communism at times.
You are free to do whatever your father lets you do :^)

>三民主义
过期meme

>No need to revive all those bullshit in modern China to fool any enlightened human

Well said. But we don't have a high percentage of "enlightened human" in this country. Imagine the tantrum they're gonna throw if they heard 老祖宗的东西完全不是西方传来的哲学的对手.

Someone better pack modern values with Confucian terminology, 成为新时代的“习文法吏事,缘饰以儒术”

>tfw 1992 consensus

>confucianisms
>freedoms

I always chuckle when I see those kind of things.

Have another one

Pai sei, my name is Formosa Ken.

I’m a 27 year old American Taiwanaboo (RoC fan for you adogahs). I run over old ladies and dogs on my scooter, and spend my days perfecting my karaoke and consuming superior Taiwanese products (bubble tea, binlang and lu lou huan).

I train with my milk powder tin every day, this superior formula can smash clean through your liver because it is imported from New Zealand and is vastly superior to any fresh milk on earth. I earned my blue truck driving license two years ago and I have been driving worse every day.

I speak Taiwanese fluently, both hokkien and hakka, and I write zhengtizi and bopomofo fluently as well. I know everything about Taiwanese history and their musical garbage trucks, which I follow to toss my trash in

When I get my permanent ARC, I am moving to Xinzhuang to work in a scooter repair workshop to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a chou doufu hawker or an english teacher!

I own several pairs of crocs which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Taiwan so I can fit in easier. I blame everything on mainlanders and speak Taiwanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Taiwan!

Amerilard here, flying to the mainland tomorrow (Harbin). Is it gonna be weird for a 185cm blonde guy to wander around the city? I kinda want to be left alone with no staring if possible. I might get pic related to help me blend in better

you might get a few stares but nothing more

>Is it gonna be weird for a 185cm blonde guy to wander around the city?
no. They will think you are Russian

>I might get pic related to help me blend in better
Finns is uncommon in Harbin, so get ready to be stared at all day long

*are uncommon

Hola amigos!, my name is Don Ken de la Smith,

I'm a 27 year old American hispanista (Spain expert for all you guiris). I collect unemployment funds for work, and spend my days playing superior Spanish games. (Frontón, pilota valenciana, toreo de salón and mus).

I train with my toothpick every day, this superior weapon can pierce through all kinds of olives because they are made from Roman-era olive trees, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my tapeo license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Spanish fluently, both Castellano and the cani dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Spanish history and their hidalgo code, which I follow 100%.

When I get my Spanish visa, I am moving to Madrid to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become unemployed or a civil servant!

I own several trajes de luces, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I go to Spain, so I can fit in easier. I live in my parents' house and speak Spanish as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Spain!
-------------------------------
Thank you for replying.

hey /sino/
do you have a 秘书?
are you a 秘书?

Oh,my lord!
What a glorious pasta!

>are you a 秘书?
I am not a secretary but a General Secretary.

themoneyillusion.com/?p=20340
>It is the crashes that (partly) create the bubbles. Without the crashes, we wouldn’t even be talking about the great stock bubble of 1929, the great Dotcom bubble of 2000, or the great housing bubble of 2006. A decade later, it turned out that these were not actually bubbles in the first place. Stocks and housing prices are at all time highs. I don’t hear people talking about the Australian housing bubble of 2006. In the longterm, bubbles simply don't exist.

This is what I refer to when I hear "muh china bubble."

>hahaha how the fuck is boom and bust real just spend more money like keep inflating debt hahaha

Isn't gay marriage banned in Japan?

Gay marriage isn't a human right lmao

50 years ago no one even thought gay marriage was possible.

This is the future

>ROC anthem is cultured and majestic
Factually wrong

>I rather war than just go along with the meaningless meme

This

Why do all Taiwanese wear crocs, those weird clothes, and ride scooters? Why? It reminds me of Wenzhou or Hanoi.

Hombre tú por aquí

Este lore solo lo conocemos los que hemos ido y sobrevivido, deja que los goyim duerman soñando con una tierra de doncellas puras y caballeros confucianos

So if these were bubbles, why are stock and house prices at all time highs?

Did the massive crashes ever need to happen in the first place if we ended up in the same place?

The US stock market is up 40,000% since 1929. Was it a bubble?

That's his point, and greentext shitposting doesn't change that.

Jajajajjaja

No entiendo nada. Los chinos están extraños.

during the time I was a student in china, japanese females classmates used to go to my seat trying to start a conversation with me
they really liked to touch my shoulders , arms

Im not really interested in jap girls, they are too autistic for me
some chinese and korean girls also tried to get my attention
what those east asian girls saw in me? I feel those girls wanna be fucked but also maintain their independence, so they look for a latino guy who is handsome but in their opinion easy to manipulate because since he is from the third world probably he is dumber than the east asian girls
just my experience

youtube.com/watch?v=yUDYTvcni-o

You actually nailed it

A bubble happens when we overvalue our real growth and production.
Dotcom was a result of fags paying too much for websites and tech, which had no real chance if earning those irreal ammounts of money back at the time.
Sorta like how in the Netherlands a tulip costed a house and six pigs.

>another day of rain in HK

This is suffering

On the bright side, the heat has gone down a LOT

How accurate are these statements? Does HK not produce pollution?

prove that taiwan is stronger than mainland china

こんにちは!

What exactly does "請多多指教" mean in this situation? Never seen anyone use it before

>Hi 你好阿~
>你的中文學了多久了呢? 看起來你中文滿好的喔!! 非常厲害:)
>我叫做"XX"或是"XX"也可以,請多多指教。

just a 问候

But the nasdaq is 40% higher today than ever.

Was 2000 a bubble, or a crash?

When something gets wrong, china can be the reason somehow though
About hk, the pollution is created in north and mostly blown through east china sea to japan sea and settles at japan sometimes, while some blows to korea according to gooks and denying their own pollution
I'd say it's bullshit

I think that a crash and a bubble share many similarities.
You can't have an uninterrupted, always growing economy.
Anybody who thinks that is either a madman or an economist.
A slow but steady growth is better than a fast one that later can't be supported by other economies.

Ok, thanks!

The HK central university released a study with Green Peace that put 65% of HK's air pollution on local sources like cars and ships.

So yeah, there's a tendency for non-Chinese and "superior" Chinese to blame the mainland for everything wrong. This happens really often in Hong Kong, and it triggers me.

You said you are Japanese, but you understand Chinese very well.

I am arguing that 1929, 2000, and 2008 were irrational market crashes, not irrational market bubbles.

Who determines "fundamental prices"? I'd argue that the market does.

If all asset prices today are far higher than even in 2000 or 2008, were those irrational bubbles or irrational market crashes? I'd say history will agree that they were crashes precipitated by investors turning a bear market into an outright collapse.

That's the problem with the China bubble meme. They add $2 trillion each year. In a decade they'll have added $20 trillion. Everything is relatively cheap today compared to a decade from now.

typo
Investors becoming speculators*

Bull and bear markets are normal and healthy (20% up or down). 70-80%? No.

>Who determines "fundamental prices"? I'd argue that the market does.
When it comes to investment, wild speculation can push prices up well beyond what they should be. That is a bubble. The South Sea Company bubble for example was a case where the value of South Sea Company shares was flagrantly exaggerated well beyond what investors could reasonably expect to make on actual company profits, so the only way to profit from the shares was to sell them on to someone else at a ludicrous price, which eventually crashed as people started cashing out and those left holding shares having bought them realized they could never make their money back because the company could only send one ship a year to the South Sea.

I'm born here and spent nearly all time in here but not japanese
Thanks to japanese regarding people born and raised in japan but not """yamato""" to be absolute pure 120% foreigner, it made me study about china more and felt more chinese than i could in elsewhere, including china when I'm back there sometimes

I understand, but that South Sea Company and a stock market that represents a nation of 320 million people are not the same thing.

I'm not arguing bubbles are nonexistent. Look at the Nikkei in Japan. 60% down 27 years later.

I'm arguing that just as many bubbles are simply irrational market crashes.

There are no "fundamental" prices. The market determines them. If so, then explain what the fundamental prices are for the S&P 500.
My argument is called The Efficient Market Hypothesis. I don't buy it in all cases, but it generally is more accurate than any single person's guesses.

Ahhh very interesting. Keep being happy and learning amigo.

I read that there are about 800,000 Chinese and 900,000 Koreans in Japan. Nowadays there are more and more Vietnamese, Nepalese, and Filipinos coming, but the overall percentage is only 2% of the population.

>these are the people calling chinese subhumans

the fuck is this? Sup Forumslack meet up?

Yes

Two unironic blacks, four asians/hapas, a few literals spics, and like ten ugly whites.
There are a couple handsome and intelligent looking guys (like me). But we are afflicted by crippling autism and self-hate

desu some Sup Forumsacks actually have a nice word or two for China for their authoritarian strong man government and their no compromise policies on dealing with Muslims in Xinjiang

Sup Forums is never consistent or honest.
One day I'm a dirthy horse riding 匈 or a stupid gypsi, the next I'm the hero fighting along tje border keeping Europe white.
Not to mention their dumb opinions on domestic politics of any country.
Yankees shouldn't be allowed to express theie opinion on other countries.

>never consistent or honest
That's what you are when your only invariable policy is to be contrarian.

>Yankees shouldn't be allowed to express their opinion on other countries.
Fair play, we express our opinion on them all the time.