What does "being Latino" really means

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uz2PfB9w5Ms
youtu.be/c73Cu3TQnlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that image is so cringe

>that pic
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJAJAJJJ

"Latins" were just a tribe the Romans subjugated, they weren't "Romans".
They didnt even get Roman citizenship until 89 BC or so.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ajsajdkasskjajsjajshskjasj

>argentina.jpg

being latino literally means being latin aka being from a former roman empire country. the term latino as it's used here means latin american aka being from an american country that speaks a romance language, like spanish and portuguese. quebecois are technically latinos

BUMP

>being latino literally means being latin aka being from a former roman empire country.

So people from England are latinos?

Yes

Yes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is extreme dishonor. I didn't think we could sink lower yet here we are.

WTF I love being latino now

t. Nigel Calpurnius Piso

Absolutely yes

My ancestors :)

Classic sheeple believing Titus Livius´ lies

Original romans were iberian

My ancestors :^)

The fuck do you know, were you there?

EN LAS PARADES DE TU LABARENTO

except south-americans are LATIN-AMERICANS, not latins. Italians and at best iberians are latins

>That moment when you dont know if the yank is genuinely aspergers or hes playing meta-bait with you

Every time

this, and even that's stretching it.

Your average sudaca has Iberian, mooroish, and Amerindian blood. Theyre about as "Latin" as the white American claiming he's 1/629ths Cherokee

That's Anglo propaganda to separate us my Latin brother

youtu.be/uz2PfB9w5Ms

we're not latin, we're iberian, it's our own thing

we got culturally assimilated by the r*mans, that's it

And Rumanians and the French.
And also Switzerland, Belgium
Fuck it! England is Latin Too!
and...

WE

WUZ

>as the white American claiming he's 1/629ths Cherokee

Well that depends on the region. I know the New England is the "whitest" meme, but people there especially Vermont are heavily mixed with squaw blood. Same with Quebec. The filles du roi and other French prostitutes did so much fucking with Natives and Anglo soldiers in the new world they basically created Metis and mi'kmaq. A lot of people in your north east have some squaw in them.

explain why the FIFA latin cup invited spain, portugal, and france

who cares about soccer

If England and France and Spain are Latin then so is America. And since the English are Latin and I'm a black American, that means I have 20% Latin blood in my veins.

Dude, it feels, like, SO EFFING GOOD to finally embrace my noble Roman heritage and stuff. I've been living a lie all this time and it feels like I'm waking up from a looong nightmare. Goodbye chicken and grape soda, hello figs and posca

Do all the Latinos speak Latin fluently? Cos I was going crazy while I was taking a Latin course.

>that flag
>that post
you need to go back to wherever you came from

>Do Latinos speak Latin
They can barely speak spanish.

Yes, they also pray to Jupiter on Sundays

Being latino is going out at some place and always hearing this shit song always.
youtu.be/c73Cu3TQnlg

>american knowledge of the world is literal stereotypes

>American posts

I don't like this

>Canadian existence

>417,464,893 views

What the FUCK.

>They breed like a virus, you see.

THAT VIDEO WAS ONLY UPLOADED SINCE March 19, 2017 AND IT HAS FOUR HUNDRED MILLION FUCKING VIEWS

Des

Pa

Cito

Dude, there's swarms of these spic creatures running around down here. Just wait a few years, theyll make their way up to you eventually.

Hispanics are like locusts, destroying and ruining everything they touch

there are like 1 billion latinos in the world

Whoever you are, whatever you name is, thank you. I haven't laughed that hard in like 2 years.

Nene para con tus memes

>we wuz romans pinche pendejo
JAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA

I think it's because you said soccer and not football

I had no idea there was so many. Imagine if the pope called a crusade. Millions and millions of reggeton listening south Americans invading the Levant and middle east to retake the holy land.

That is just a catholic tradition. People dress like romans in semana santa.
Nene? Jajajaja

Not a bad idea actually.

ok first of all fucking mongoloid is not "DES PA CITO" retard. listen to song fonsi clearly say "DE SPA CITO" ok? DE and SPA. when you learn sylabbles in school main rule is stop after vowel therefore it DE not DES illiterate retard how about thinking before your post or maybe watch vid and listen to song one more time faggot i hope you die

Being latino means to be brown

>Pope who literally kisses the feet of African refugees and says "who am I to judge gays"?
>calling a Crusade

Think you might have to wait for the next guy, friendo.

Ok autista who gives a shit. I come from drinking XL. I am going to sleep in a few minuted.

>minuted
You're halfway gone bb, anda a la cama

>"American" lecturing a drunk Guatemalan on how to type in Spanish

>WE WUZ ROMANOS Y MIERDA ESE
Why can't mestizos spent a day without making themselves look like retarded apes?

Well obviously

*psssst, youre a mestizo too, 'Tina

Pssst, you're another, Northern Mexico.

Except I'm 100% European, I'm not a country.

t. pic related

Hey, aryan übermensch, deja de cagar más alto que tu culo.

This thread deserves this:
youtube com/watch?v=vLLFfBZZRRE
Both match in quality.

Not all of France would be considered "latin". Occitania was a thing for a reason.

t.pic related
Stop immigrating to Buenos Aires if we are so shitty and latino then

>I'm 100% European

Are you purposefully trying to do dumb things or is it natural with you ?