You don't REALLY think he's stupid enough to think this is his son, do you?

You don't REALLY think he's stupid enough to think this is his son, do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2015/05/18/the-rational-view-on-race/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19695787
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the bi-monthly american understanding of genetics thread

He's nearly as tall as Nerman. I bet Neuer is the real father.

He adopted him from a third world country in Scandinavia

I'm assuming this is michael jackson's daughter, who's father is Mark Lester (the mother said so)

kids' hairs get darker over time
when I was a kid I had bleach blonde, almost white hair and now I have dark blonde hair

Friend has a mestizo brown mom and half white dad. Came out white but his siblings are brown.

nah

if it hasn't darkened yet it will never significantly darken

Pic related is his mother. Considering nerman's mother is """"white"""" too and his father is not 100% negro, there's nothing to see here lads

this kids hair is still cotton colored and it's nowhere near as curly as Neymars hair. the mother also is barely 'blonde'

b-but muh cuck memes

as if he wouldn't be made aware of genetic testing, you desperate sad cases
you don't need blond/e parents to get blond hair

really makes you think

>the mother said so

>and his father is not 100% negro

thanks skin bleaching treatment!!!! 10K well spent.

wtf Brazil is white?

>I skipped genetics in high school and have no idea what I'm talking about

If they even teach it in burgerland

Kek, he could pass as a local in Spain.

Underrated

She's from Santa Catarina, so no.

>bleaching my hair means i'm blonde!!

This is her naturally, when she got impregnated by Nerman

well then he's not Danish a least r-right

I think he's one of the rare, at-risk, native Swedes

Still doesn't make you right, amerishart, if one, ONE immediate ancestor had blonde hair the kid could naturally inherit it. And he has pure black eyes, that isn't a very common combo outside of racemixed areas.

plenty of kids are blond and turn brown once they grow older

when this kid was younger he looked albino, I thought he was

i was 100% completely blonde as a kid, literally white hair, but around 4-5 years my hair darkened to light brown, and now it's kind of like chestnut. still lighter than my mom and dad, but there are some blondes in the family. people need to research the parents/grandparents of the kids.

a have a couple of friends who started blonde and ended up having black hair, i started blonde now i'm almost ginger

on the contrary of Neymar

thats what counter strike and shit barbers do to you

nyet

>when a fucking brazilian monkey has whiter children than you

Da

>those lips
lmao I wonder if totti rests his feet there while watching tv

Those kids are clearly whiter than neymar's, though. Why do we even let americans in these discussions anyway?

>posts a guy that spends hours playing/training under the sun

cool but next time post marcos Senna or Ibaka.

Sun or not if these guys can pass as locals in Spain then so would Neymar.

boateng is a local germanic, this is the xxi century and we live in a diversified global society, get fucking over it

Neymar is full African we are berber.

oldest daughter is kind of brownish 2bh

also wife is probably not blonde?

''germanics'' are all either slavic rape babbies or lighter meds so yeah.

Except dutch. Who are just weird land dwelling brits.

>i spend my free time on a tailandese pictures compedium discussing if said multimillionaire athlete is white or not.

>a kid with blonde hair means anything

My hair was blonde until I was 3/4years old, light brown from medium brown until 13/14, after puberty ended it was very dark brown.

Figo was also blonde as a kid, and he has black hair

Forget the kids hair, he doesn't have a single feature similar to nermans.

he's been cucked hard, and so have like 20% of registered "fathers" here.

t. mongol rape babby

you just had a part of Germany after the war and almost nobody was born in '45 and 46
don't give yourself too much credit
and Slav like Germanic is just a language group at this point, genetic research shows that they have Germanic DNA as well

by they I meant Slavs, nothern ones more than Southern ones
and also this

never go full retard

hes pulling an Michael Jackson

Blonde and blue eyed genes are recessive, meaning a dark haired, brown eyed person can carry blonde/blue eyed genes.

Except it will.

Is it true when racist fans were throwing bananas at Neymar and other black players on his team he said, he didn't need to speak about it because he's not black?

>Mother has green eyes, kid has dark eyes

I know that feel little Ney

hes willing to raise a kid thats not his, so probably

dat Abel Xavier cover...

He's not black. He's mixed. You guys also somehow forget the impact of a whole life under the sun.

>when you marry plastic

t. black guy

Portuguese are full African so thus his black genes are 100% Portuguese thus 100%Iberian.

and this is what a mixed person's child looks like
not like neymars wife's son

>any husband being dumb enough to believe all his wife's kids are his

ahahahahahahahaha fucking dumbshits.

all women cheat. I think close to 50% of children from relationships have a different father than they think, this is including marriages. That's why I personally will never, EVER support a woman who claims to have my children without 100% DNA evidence.

Literally the entire male human race is so dumb for allowing women to trick them like this. And the funny thing is all women KNOW this and are fucking laughing at us behind our backs while chad fucks them while we're at work

We get it, your mum's a whore, whoreson.

>could've been dark hair/light eyes master race
>got light hair and dark eyes

poor kid

Americans are the worst posters in this site

literally me
now i both look like a faggot and have shit eyes

>while we're at work

You've never worked a day in your life you fucking loser.

bitch is using a kid to get a payday

says brazil

>Kayoken vs Super Saiyan

Im persian and my wife is german/english/irish.

Our daughter looks like a carbon copy of my wife. Just like this pic. It happens user.

persians are literally the whitest middle-easterners tho

No you are American and your wife is American

Okay, let's be serious for a minute here. Consider the following:

>Eye shape
>Eye colour
>Eyebrow shape (inb4 he plucks them)
>Nose shape
>Mouth shape
>Jaw shape
>Head shape

The way I see it, and knowing how things work in Latinamerica, one of Neymar's ancestors was a white european descendant that probably fucked of his female servants which was either mulata (white+black) or zamba (black+amerindian). The kid's mom on the other hand has a majority white ancestry.

For some reason (brazilian monkey magic), the white genes were stronger on Neymar's semen, so the kid got all (of the few) white characteristics he could get from Neymar, and everything else from his mom.

He's too young now, we'll probably start seeing strong resemblances to Nerman once the kid is around 10.

wtf i hate totti now

>He's too young now, we'll probably start seeing strong resemblances to Nerman once the kid is around 10.

This may be common and absolutely true for some people, but it's generally in regards to hair color becoming darker, especially with blondes (but still never reaches past light brown) and eye color changing, usually for the darker, same as hair. But that is IT.

This kid will not change his appearance beyond that and even if he were given the same eyes and hair color as Nerman in the end, he'd still be lacking all the other features.

Yeah. Curry had the kid by himself.

Considering she's a perfect 50/50 morph between him and his mother, It's safe to say he "shat her out", as we call it.

become a fan of Levski Sofia, you'll fit in well
3-0 goveda mrusni, sinya tishina

I don't look anything like dad, but we took DNA tests, and we are in fact all related. So there you go.

>BaTmAn*LoKo got cucked
Women are truly evil

Same shit happened with Saul alvarez.

both his parents have white genes like most mexicans and those white genes combined and gave us that ginger mexican

>you don't need blond/e parents to get blond hair
t. cuck

time will tell

id bet its not his kid, but it might be

Well, anybody can look like a moneky if you get the right pic, and Nerman doesn't always look like that. The only really niggerish thing he has is his natural hair, not even the skin colour

Ginger is not the same thing as light blonde. Even fucking arabs can be ginger.

What I meant is that maybe he looks more like his dad once he starts reaching puberty. Nerman has like 0% fat and the kid will probably have an average percentage, which might make his face look a bit chubby or so. We'll have to see once he's a teenager and has a real jawline, grows some beard, his nose and teeth become change, etc.

you really think neymar wouldn't take a DNA test?he was not even in a relationship with the girl.

you should go out more

They're trolling xD.

Neymar's father would never let a cent of his money be wasted with this kid if he wasn't nerman's son. It's easier to say he'd have the girl killed if she tried to scam them.

And well. We live in Brazil and we know how genetic works around here. A fucking mess.

She's a brunette m8, just dyes her hair. The kid is natural blond. Neymar has been cucked lmfao. You think Messi was too? Probably not, his kid is autistic like him

lmao told

т. B гpyпa

Ebi sa v guzu huinqr takyv

The kid has blonde hair and dark eyes, he's gonna grow up to have dark hair and dark eyes

Fucking americans don't know shit about anything

M8 he's like 5 in OP's pic. IF his hair was changing, it'd have changed by now. My blonde hair went away by the age of 2 apparently.

>cucks rushing in to defend their soccerfu's kid because his soccerfu is literally raising his wife's son

What a sad sport and fanbase lmfao

No, my uncle had blonde hair until he was like something years old, like 10+

His hair will change, because it just won't stay that way forever unless he dyes it

>t. race creationist

therightstuff.biz/2015/05/18/the-rational-view-on-race/
Pictures used:Genetic Distance (fst)
>There are many other species which have recognized subspecies that are less genetically distinct than human races are. Such species include, for example, the Canadian lynx, the African Buffalo, The Plain Zebra, and the Red Winged Black Bird. Dog breeds are more genetically distinct than most subspecies are and there is no plausible justification for using them as the standard by which to judge other species. The choice of dogs is obviously motivated entirely by the fact that dog breeds are more genetically distinct than human races. There is no other reason that RationalWiki decided to use them as their example. But if we use the same standards as we do for other species the level of genetic differentiation between human race is more than enough to justify calling them subspecies.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19695787

What is the genetic distance between Humans and black people?

nuffin

Literally 50% of Brazilians are born with blond\light hair.