CHAMPIONSHIP PLAY-OFF FINAL GAMETHREAD 2

0-0 at half time.

This hasn't been very good.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/Huddersfield, UK/@53.6520391,-1.8577398,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x487962132bcdb7bb:0x653c3a498c896a17!8m2!3d53.645792!4d-1.785035
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

de gay > mignolet

How does James Corden even have a career?

based Hef winner 63 minutes

numbers agree

id unronically rather eat a prawn sandwich and some orange juice than a meat pie and bovril. come on we are all anonymous here you can admit it too

Dubs and Mooy wins it for da terriers

is he brown tap in
evans blooter
then someone scores an owen goal

It's not dubs, so does it not count?

James Corden has cancer?

KANE>MANE>SANE

BOOK IT
GETTING THE MOOY SHIRT NOW FOR SURE

prawn sandwich brigade usually eat before KO

just realised there were no slags

>aguero>>>>>yaya>>>>>>>>sterling>>iheanacho>>>>>jesus>>>>>nolito>navas>>delph

Playoff for who comes 20th in the prem next season

Do you believe in life after love?

I was wondering this as well. Seems to have gotten really famous over the last two years or so.

idiots think he's funny

>tfw remember Reading being in fifa 2001

meat pie and oranje 2bh

Took a prawn sandwich to school one day absolutely chuffed. Got ridiculed.

>reading
>20th

haha, fuck off. Reading (The Royals) are one of the most unique, exciting teams to have ever played in the Premier League. Founded in 1871 in the Royal County of Berkshire we are one of the oldest clubs in the entire world and every year has been a roller coaster ride, a roller coaster fun enough to be suitable for Legoland in Windsor, another Berkshire town.

Reading, in their short stays in the Premier League, have introduced the following memorable superstar players to the fans of the division

>Steve Sidwell
>Hal Robson Kanu
>Adam Le Fondre
>Brynar Gunnarson
>Bobby Convey
>David Kitson
>Leroy Lita

This is just a few of the pieces of gum that Reading have given the fans to chew on in their short stays in the division. Exciting and memorable players. We have also had several exciting matches. For example

>Reading 6 West Ham United 1

These are just some examples of the thrilling matches that Reading have been involved in. Indeed, whenever Reading are in the Premier League it has been estimated that violent crime in Bangkok is down by 5% due to the people coming off the streets to watch READING. And the fun doesn't end there. We are managed by Jaap Stam, the former Manchester United defender. Former Manchester United defenders always make for exciting times when placed into management positions and I have no doubt Jaap will be no different. In fact we Reading fans have a chant for him 'Chinese JaapStamanese Dirty Knees Boobies' which is done to mock opposing players who are either from China (Chinese), Divers (dirty knees) or fat (boobies). We are very exciting so fuck off.

>hasnt watched Huddersfield this season
they would unironically get mid table

Rob Holding
you know
he's won more than pochettino

>Navas anywhere other than dead last

What the fuck are you on

I have yet to experience life during love

Low test beta cuck

sad

Isn't even the last place like 100mil?

>a team will never get a front 3 of 3 players beginning with K

Leicester were the strongest side to be promoted in years and they nearly got relegated.

ausbrahs, did beIN advertise the CL final in 4k earlier?

so fucking close

cringe

Back to your containment thread please

>tfw watching this as a Wednesday fan

Reading are shite. We'll never have an easier chance of getting back to the PL and Carlos fucking blew it with his shit, negative tactics.

is jaap stam the new diego simeone?

>reading choosing to just play thugball
getting annoyed

>reading
>shite

haha, fuck off. Reading (The Royals) are one of the most unique, exciting teams to have ever played in the Premier League. Founded in 1871 in the Royal County of Berkshire we are one of the oldest clubs in the entire world and every year has been a roller coaster ride, a roller coaster fun enough to be suitable for Legoland in Windsor, another Berkshire town.

Reading, in their short stays in the Premier League, have introduced the following memorable superstar players to the fans of the division

>Steve Sidwell
>Hal Robson Kanu
>Adam Le Fondre
>Brynar Gunnarson
>Bobby Convey
>David Kitson
>Leroy Lita

This is just a few of the pieces of gum that Reading have given the fans to chew on in their short stays in the division. Exciting and memorable players. We have also had several exciting matches. For example

>Reading 6 West Ham United 1

These are just some examples of the thrilling matches that Reading have been involved in. Indeed, whenever Reading are in the Premier League it has been estimated that violent crime in Bangkok is down by 5% due to the people coming off the streets to watch READING. And the fun doesn't end there. We are managed by Jaap Stam, the former Manchester United defender. Former Manchester United defenders always make for exciting times when placed into management positions and I have no doubt Jaap will be no different. In fact we Reading fans have a chant for him 'Chinese JaapStamanese Dirty Knees Boobies' which is done to mock opposing players who are either from China (Chinese), Divers (dirty knees) or fat (boobies). We are very exciting so fuck off.

Fuck seafood

Only a hipster or woman wouldn't go for the meaty options

>uddersfield diving

Oh it's this episode again

Next season's league is way weaker than this I doubt your Tuna oligarch will suddenly be tight with the pennies either.

I bet you love a bit of meat inside you don't you

get your eyes checked, yank.

>GD of minus two

There's no way they'd survive

Meat Pie and orange juice master race

that cunt with his cringeworthy jackets and collars never deserved to get in the PL. what an absolute cunt

What a semen slurping game

fed up of all the redditors sucking huddersfields dick

fuck reading but i hope they win so all the hipsters cry into their fedoras

I unironically like prawn sandwiches too desu

>Swift
>Is actually quite slow

>swift
>doesnt do 40 unavoidable damage

I reckon you have a good chance of staying up. No Newcastle is a massive plus, as it was pretty much expected that they'd go up with all the money they spent. Brighton were finally due after years of choking.

I don't expect any of the relegated Premier League sides to be very dominant. At least I hope so.

>supposed biggest game in the world
>players dont care
>fans dont care

Grim, this is why no one watches football outside of the prem

fuck off with your shit excuses

bloody hell brian mcdermott's changed a bit hasn't he?

>wanting 1 more thugball team in the league just so you can be contrarian on a mongolian carpet enthusiast board

>staying up

going up of course.

Your da is grim

*sand attack*

Underrated post

rubbery lipped spade detected

fuck this shit lads, off to nhentai

black people

good post

did someone say coonraker?

reminder Hefele goal 63 minutes

why the hell does reading's chairman have a knighthood?

found funny by commoner scum and tasteless morons
a lot of them in the world apparently

Any update on the ball to goal situation?

Not a chance

> Short ball corner

I'm fucking SICK TO DEATH of this fucking shit

Can some user from the future tell me the result of this game

mooy has been totally invisible since the freekick

>In 2000 Madejski was appointed Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE) in "recognition of his contribution to Reading Football Club and the Reading community". He is also Deputy Lord Lieutenant of Berkshire.
>In 2006, he was admitted as a Freeman of the Borough "in recognition of the distinguished service rendered to the Borough of Reading, by his contribution to the growth and success of football in Reading, and by his support for education and arts".
>On 14 December 2007, Madejski was awarded the Honorary Degree of Doctor of Letters University of Reading and formally installed as the 7th Chancellor of the University, succeeding to the post on the retirement of The Lord Carrington.[12]
>Madejski was knighted in the 2009 New Year Honours

0-0

reading win on pens

2-1 hfield after extra time

Are either of these teams really better than Hull under Silva?

is mooy le pass sideways man 2.0?

Uddersfield know they can only win by diving. Shitters

so he got it for no reason, basically

Like most people yes. Playing a bit of guitar or doing a bit of acting and the like

>Madejski became chairman of the Football League club Reading F.C. in 1990, and has given his name to the club's Madejski Stadium, built in 1998 with £25 million largely contributed by him. He rescued Reading from receivership. He said "When Robert Maxwell was alive I offered him five pounds a share. When he fell off his boat I got them for 10p. Funny old life isn't it?".[4] In 2006, he led the Royals to the top tier of English football for the first time in their 135-year history and proposed to expand the stadium to 38,000 seats

>that feel when Huddersfield Town is your go-to joke name for irrelevant English teams
>whenever someone chooses Barcelona or Real Madrid in FIFA I automatically pick Hudderfield Town

>tfw the lads are doing big things

Makes me proud

oh so theyre your leeds united then

This is the worst playoff final ever.

Wangar looks like a ponce

more like Nuthuggersfield lmao

huddersfield will get less than derby's 11 points if they go up

Where even is Huddersfield???

Worst game of professional football ever played

Come on lads, someone put the biscuit in the basket pls

*German thugs desu

>Huddersfield
google.com/maps/place/Huddersfield, UK/@53.6520391,-1.8577398,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x487962132bcdb7bb:0x653c3a498c896a17!8m2!3d53.645792!4d-1.785035

This game is actually terrible.

come on lads, someone put the fish in the fryer

Playoff finals tend to be low scoring borefests
3 of the last 4 championship playoffs finished 1-0

why u post like an english man
fuck off yankee cunt

You have to go back.

>FK in prime location
dont fuck it up Mooy