How does it feel to have a good national team, bros?

How does it feel to have a good national team, bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Te4Vqat2HQ
youtu.be/7ZHAa89uEYU
youtube.com/watch?v=t7UmvGSzCTE
youtube.com/watch?v=lQ91VWH1_cg
youtube.com/watch?v=OX20lSeoBcU
youtube.com/watch?v=ucG1msQaldE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey, you guys used to have good players: Kostadinov, Yourdanov, the other Bulgarian from Sporting, and, of course, Stoickhov

Bretty good. You'll catch up someday.

At least we have both embararassed the french in their own home, mate.

I don't know the feeling. We were top level with average players. Current core players are better than before and they are performing worse.

>mfw i have to settle for skiing relay teams and women's handball to know what it feels like

if you dig deep enough you'll find something bulgaria is good at. i recently discovered that norway is a top team in underwater rugby.

we are good only at solo sports

we are goot at voleyball but no one fucking cares about fucking voleyball

being from a country where everyone only gives a fuck about football and having dogshit national team is suffering

>underwater rugby.

Pretty damn good, can't wait for our next title win next summer.

>file name

PREtty good
Go USA

Feels so good

I wouldn't know desu senpaitachi

>these post
>that flag

I too rate bayol and ramshit

You won a Euro tho

Yes but the team wasnt that good. I dont know how or why but we just did. Like Denmark in 1992.
We only felt we had a top team for like 10 days. From when we beat France in the QF till the Final. A month at best. We weren't prepared for even collecting more than 2-3 points before the Euro started, so no feeling good for our NT before it, and we didn't qualify to the WC 2006, so no feeling good about it after. We haven't lost a qualifying campaign from 2008 to 2014, which was a good era with 2 euros and 2 WC atendances. 2016 was a bad campaign. hoping we can qualify for 2018. Draw vs Belgium @Belgium was pretty promising

I barely remember

YOU FUCKERS
NONE OF YOU KNOW REAL PAIN

true :/ being that irrelevant like Guatemala or Madagascar would hurt me more.

>A nation who has won the Euros and a nation who reached the semi finals in a World Cup crying

Hypocrites.
You don't know the feeling of actually having a national team that will never even qualify for any relevant competiton and will never have any world class players.

You won ski jumping nations' cup last year i think.

>tfw Polish handball team is crumbling down
;_;

Eesti bro gets it.
All of the anticipation, the feeling, the passion year after year...destroyed. Yet it comes back again and again and again only to tear you down again and again and again

>the only sport we're good at is crumbling
:/

>tfw always lose to thailand that keep getting bullied in asia qualify

It's even worse when you at least have some minor expectations and then you lose to Estonia and get scored on twice by an average Veikkausliiga player.

this actually exists

youtube.com/watch?v=-Te4Vqat2HQ

madness

i would rather be irrelevant if i am never going to win a trophy

>the gold cup in 2000 will be the pinnacle of our accomplishments forever
i don't like this feel

WCs and ECs are good fun if there is good weather and if you have some friends you can watch the games with. Other than that it's pretty meh

Feels good.
I can think back to 2014 and it always makes me smile.
That memory is for life.

>The 1967 CONCACAF Championship will be the pinnacle of our accomplishments forever
Your feel is better than mine. At least you were alive when your nation was relevant

Wish I knew that feel

Feels amazing.

not quite

t. counties that have qualified for tournaments in last 13 years

WHY DONT YOU SUCK A FART OUT MY ARSE YOU SPOILED CUNTS

Gold:Canada
Silver:USA
Bronze:USA
*only three teams entered

I wish I remembered that feel
youtu.be/7ZHAa89uEYU

Amazing.

Fuck you. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.

lol dunno

Wood is better and Dempsgod still has it until Russia next year.

It feels great breh

youtube.com/watch?v=t7UmvGSzCTE

Who me?

>host world cup
>fail to get out of pool stage

Good national team? What's that?

It's alright, I still feel like the eddie jones meme dream is going to turn into a nightmare at any moment though

:-)

Why's that? They're a solid side 2bh

WOOOHOHOOOHHHOOO. DID YOU ALREADY FORGOT ABOUT ME ANDRIES-RUBEN!!!!

Hangover from Lancaster I guess, just feel like sooner or later we're gonna be on the wrong end of these close games.

pretty good, thanks for asking!

ask your dad

You think you know pain? Try pretending that every -ov -in in home (((team))) of next WC is your country man. Happy nightmares!

We have good volleyball and handball teams

I dont know

I really don't know. I would like to find out.

hope you're not an actual burger

how do you think your NT is now compared to 2014?

They have Pekerman, so even though they decayed, they're not as bad as they seem on paper.

That's the nicest way to put it.

You can only post threads like this if your national team lost by 8 or more goals in World Cup

Kek I remember Arabia vs Germany

What happened to north korea guys after 0-50 against portugal?

You can only post in threads like this if your country has never been to the World Cup

>even angola
>even togo
>even north korea
no guatemalteco
The eliminatory system is kinda rude for others than europe

Well they should've qualified when even teams like Haiti and El Salvador in the 70s were making it and even Trinidad and Tobago over a decade ago as well.

>Largest population in Central America
>Largest GDP
>Historically successful clubs at the CONCACAF level
>Always get cucked
What did we do to deserve this agony?

Obviamente no, amigo.

>Guatemala
>US flag
Checks out

>no Mexico itt

now THIS really activates my almonds!

CHI

>tfw Kevin Martin will never play again

At least we had our glory years for Chess on Ice

Do we have it? Idk 2bh but atleast we qualify for almost every relevant tournament.

>do we have it
>1998
No

Stressful. You have so much pressure on your shoulders to perform, and hope never to get 5pa1ned or Bra7i1ed

kek

:'(
why did you have to bring this feels?

*these

It's an okay-feel, I guess. Thank God we have the most beautiful kits, too.

International football sucks.
I would trade the WC of Spain for any meme trophy for my team.

It sucks because it's poorly organized. Why do >we have to face fucking micro-states like faroe islands and andorra to qualify for a world cup?

When will UEFA organize teams by tiers? Wasn't there an idea regarding this?

>non-country team gets rated by people from actual countries
>that doesn't last long though
>soon those that rated your team in the first place have the urge to tell you just how overrated your team is
even lost my appetite to akbar

Pretty good. We're decent at soccer and Cycling

Why did you guys used to have really good teams and now nothing?

>yfw you'll never know the feeling of following a successful country like USA, Germany, Italy or Brazil

how does it feel to actually have a european national team?

I wouldn't know

At least we try very hard.

Feels good!

Yasss

>Netherlands Antilles finish above Mexico
The absolute state of CHI

I blame both the players and the fans for that tb h.
After the "golden generation" of the 90s, people here started thinking that we are top 5 team in the world and expected to steam roll everyone.
Than, the next generation of players, which had lots of talent(Berbatov, Stilyan Petrov, Martin Petrov, Bozhinov, Manchev, etc)came but they started underperforming and people started shitting on them so fucking much, that players like Berbatov for example got butthurt and didnt want to play in the national team anymore.Since then, its a downward spiral, we havent been in a relevant tournament since 2004.
Today, its probably the worst situation the team has ever been in, its full of literal whos in their 30s that play only in shit leagues like China/Russia/Turkey/etc and loses to fucking Japan with 7:2. Fans are now too tired to even shit on the them...There are some flukes in the last few years like beating Netherlands and Portugal, but that just gives hope to the fans for a bit and then the team almost chokes to fucking Lichtenstein.
And ofcourse, the biggest cancer, the Bulgarian Football Union that cant run a team for shit and keeps old useless fucks, without giving spots for the young players, despite that there theres many talented guys in the U21 teams

It doesnt help that the national league is Ludogoretswinslol(a new, plastic club) and the two historically big teams(Levski and CSKA) are irrelevant in the lat 5+ years, with shit youth academies.
Ludogorets finally started developing their Youth Academy, because so far it was basically Brazil & Africa Light: The team, but years will pass since they start producing talents

Dunno op.
I know what it feels like to have a massively overrated team of wankers who can't even beat part-time plumbers from iceland
It is not a good feel.

swedish people still talk about achieving 3rd place in the world cup in ' 94 all the time. Especially the match against romania:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQ91VWH1_cg

There are even songs about it:

youtube.com/watch?v=OX20lSeoBcU

As pathetic as this is, there's something kinda fun about it

cool stuff Sven, our 3rd place in our debut appearance at WC 98, 7 years after independence and 3 years after the end of war is still one of the most important events in our history

youtube.com/watch?v=ucG1msQaldE

>13
lucky bastards

Some nations league gimmick that's already in Football Manager games. Look up "UEFA Nation leagues"