Kit wankers BTFO

>"Spent 3 hours getting dressed, expensive clothes and make up and the guy shows up with a Pogba jersey"

Other urls found in this thread:

slamonline.com/nba/isaiah-thomas-sister-chyna-dies-car-crash/#R1uEcPdWpbVFOkPk.97
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>He gave her the Pogpill

>women

dab niggas BTFO

ikdf... waifu always get pissed off when we go out and I use a "CR9" jersey

>9
There's the problem, boy.

>women have so little going on in their lives they spend 3 hours getting dressed

Women are the biggest meme of them all desu, even bigger than Le Cut Inside Man

Is that indian?

he could have salvaged the situation with a well placed dab

i didnt get the memo once and i wore a tigres uanl jersey to a steak house dinner.

the next day i actually went out and bought a collared shirt

heuehuheuheue

*dabs respectfully towards you*

M'lady, did you see the Europa League final?

t.classless boys

i wouldn't even wear a Fellaini shirt to a meeting with her tbphwy

>Pogba jersey

Sounds like a winner tbqh.

harsh

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER

jesus fucking christ
why are humans trying to have sex with whales?

Women are temporary, dabbing is eternal

now i understand why it took 3 hours

THIS IVORY LEG IS WHAT PROPELS ME

AHAHAHAHAHA

>sneakers

>american flags can understand this
i'd say thats more embarrassing than whatever she posted

Good post, for a gypsy

Actually they just neglect everything else in order to pamper themselves up. The amount of time I was late for something because a woman wasn't done getting ready is too damn high.

11/10 post my friend

a plain black or white shirt and any pair of dark washed jeans or just dark jeans in general is good enough for me

never understood why women spend hours to cake up , I always go for more tanned women anyway because they spend less time caking up

ayy

KKKKKKKKKK meus lados

Hue

hol' up, this bitch is the gf of the blogger from ahnegao aint her?

was she dating januzaj?

>he doesnt comprehend that womens only job is to be beautiful

Why are so many women so terrible at their job?

>takes 3 hours to get dressed

Is she one of those retards I keep hearing about?

At least it wasn't a Tobey's Carvery

SLAG

can't go wrong with a carvery

Can't you?

Yes

wonder if big sam ever went to the watergate toll?

i love it there

THICC
low test

You cheeky cunt.

she is fat

Reminds me of this

Surprisingly solid bants

That guy understands how you stay rich

I'm ok with stealth wealth, but this guy was pushing it

kek

fucking hell going to miss big sam so much

exactly, she is THICC

>Spent 3 hours getting dressed
into the trash it goes

I don't get it, that's a step up from the traditional Brazilian outfit of dirty tank top, cargo shorts and flip flops

>Zara
That's what she gets for being a basic bitch

>literally living like Fry from that one Futurama episode

That does seem a bit much, but also I think that entire story was made up to get as many upvotes as possible.

Honestly don't see the issue. If I go out for dinner I normally go to my local or to Frank's for a burger. You like what you like. You don't need to suit up and take out some fucking teenager to a restaurant where she won't know how to order. Also for £18 at Nandos you can get a starter, main and desert.
>wonder kid
Clearly fake anyway.

>I'm not a gold digger
>A few sentences later talks about how the man is supposed to use their money to throw treats at his woman
lmao

I understand his pov, I live with what I've saved as if it doesn't exist.
Someone who goes to leddit should check if it's true, but this is the same woman

>le relatable big fat stupid jovial man
how contrived

This desu

>he just wants to enjoy nature, watch documentaries and lovingly cook potato soup
>whiny girlfriend wants babies, weddings and constant rewards merely for being around whilst pestering him about his ambitions

If wants a frugal life that's ok, but he shouldn't be cheap with his diet or car, just get a 2010 Corolla or something that isn't 20 years old

nothing wrong with those thighs family

She's legit a cunt and deserves to lose him.
If he didn't love him for who he was enough to overlook his finances she doesn't deserve to love him after she figured out he's rich

That's far, far worse than most slags. That thing is an ape

>3 hours getting dressed
???¿¿¿

Her fucking story changed as well to play the victim
>leave him because he's poor and lazy
>"he made me leave him by lying to me"

Why do you care what kind of car the man drives, if he's comfortable with it should he buy another one just because a Brazilian ape says so?

>Man United Ace is Readies Devil

Can the creator of this title please kill himself

Have you ever been in spain m8?

Imagine the smell of this classroom

I'm constantly reminded how almost every country other than America is pretty much 3rd world.

pogba fans btfo

>Imagine the smell of this classroom
none, because everybody took a shower before going in and there's AC

thats a cute twink

HARPOONS THRUST IN THE SKY

Somebody pls PogPill me on wearing kits outside sporting events

Fine for a lazy day, kick about with the lads or running errands. If its a nice footy shirt, you could maybe get away with wearing one while going bowling or something with your mates. Outside of that you shouldn't do it, especially if you're past 18 years old.

This t.b.h.
She's right, if your goal at 26 includes the possibility of owning a home in the future and your partner doesn't see that, then you need to move on. You're not getting younger. It's a perfectly rational decision and if everything she says is the truth, she didn't really do anything wrong.

He's a fucking 27 year old, not a college freshman. At 27 you should be getting your shit together and getting ready to settle down. If that's not your thing, fine, but good luck finding another person who's OK with risking a lifetime of financial instability in their late 20s to sustain your hippy/bohemian dreams. Sure, he never really had any reason to worry about money, but how was the gf supposed to know that? For all she knows, this guy has no retirement plans.

>conservacucks

Why would you settle down if that's not your thing? Good luck with life when it's nothing but arguments with your wife and eventually affect your kids if you have them. Overall a pretty bad life for everyone.

Also, something that hasn't been posted was the guys point of view. So go ahead and keep white Knighting you cunt.

Chubby 7/10

CUSTOMERS BTFO

>r/pussypassdenied
>they use the term "justice boners"

Damn, and I thought we were bad...

my landlord was a millionaire and was perfectly happy driving his 96 chevey tahoe

>when you have to fold away your European teams jerseys from the streets because a random literal negro and his little n tried to mugged you during a stroll

>loose suit 2 sizes too big for him with sneakers
Hope you're baiting

They look both like people not worth your time.

Her for actually caring about the money he wouldn't spend anyway after the fact. If she wants a settled down lifetyle at her age like this guy said I could get it, but the post suggests she wanted the money more than the guy himself.

And this guy, I get that he wants to live life how he wants to, but it's obvious he never really cared about her and only think about himself. This is fine if you're a celibate and only hook up, not when you're pretending you're having a relationship with someone.

toasted roastie lMAO

Old cars are unsafe
slamonline.com/nba/isaiah-thomas-sister-chyna-dies-car-crash/#R1uEcPdWpbVFOkPk.97

kek

he already had his own house wtf, any normal person would be happy with that but she wanted MORE because of her friends on facebook had better

>white guy wearing a nigger Muslims jersey
I really hope he kills himself

ffs he(she) looks like a transgender version of fat sam

She's a big girl

He will grow into that mate