I want to believe

I want to believe

Then it gets fucked by Germany, Russia and Austria again.
Fun times.

B

My ancestor :)

Fucking Swedes not even once

wait, so poland is occupying rightful german and czech clay?!

no, it covets its own fiefs and conspires with its neighbor to invade itself so it can gain more fiefs, or maintain its fiefs under the rule of its neighbor

>he is polands dog
>gets angry at the swede

>rightful clay
memes aside, no such thing

Międzymorze when?

I suppose that kingdom your people used to have went and started the end for them by blowing in and weakening everyone, including itself.

Keep chocking on that sandnigger cock you frogposting bitchboy.

>taking territory from Moldova
Don't be mean senpai

>they couldn't provide any argument and just went bluntly with rudeposting.

>another slav blob
no thanks, Russia is enough

that is correct, the entirety of modern Poland is a fabrication, poles were moved by the soviets into German land after the second world war, this was a process begun by the treaty that ended the first world war as well.

It's simply history now, but remember that Poland basically shifted hundreds of miles to the left, over a hundred years after it had ceased to exist.

The absolute state of american education.

I'm simply too powerful for you and your false dmitry of a state :D

Poland already has more land than it deserves today you ungrateful little cunt

Grateful for what?

That's not entirely true, after World War 1 the Polish republic was created in areas that were inhabited by ethnic Poles, which most of the time constituted the majority.
During the Molotov Ribbentrop pact, the Soviet Union seized the Eastern Part of Poland, which it didn't want to relinquish even after the war had ended. So they just cut off a portion of Eastern Germany and gave it to Poland as a compensation.
Not the entire area however shifted, for example parts in central Poland, from Krakow to Sopot, have pretty much always been Polish.

tl;dr you're pretty fucking stupid

polaks are slavic subhumans

that your county is allowed to exist and given extra clay that you didn't earn because your naughty neighbours can't be trusted with it

it collapses by its own

They lost clay, if anything, take a look at the map. Their territory is now some 80k square kilometers smaller than it was before the war.

>given extra clay that you didn't earn
What does that even mean?
Polish effort in WWII was much bigger than for example French one.

Besides, WWII was in the British interest, not Polish. Both Germany and Poland were just puppets, played by Anglos.

ancient polish cities like breslau :D

never again
not with the poleshits

How is that related to anything I wrote?

šūdlenkis

I want to believe

I don't get what you're trying to do here.

If you look at old buildings in cities that you claim are ethnically German, you can find castles build by Polish dynasties and even old slavic places of worship. It's like you're trying to erase history bcuz muh big german blob.
ah yes, anime webshit is here already.

You wouldn't mind explaining how nazi germany was a puppet of the british empire would you?

poleshit subhuman give the germans back their lands

I am more powerful than you

everyone erases a little bit of history in central europe, what's yours was his and yours and his going back to antiquity

>Lithuanian butthurt

>implying

Germans after WWI were left everything to rebuild their country in no time, on top of that British-American industry supported Third Reich.

It was in British interest to steer Germans and Russians against each other. So they can gut each other out and when they do, Anglos will simply clean up the rest. And what better way to start another war than to create German-Russian border? Poland was in its way, so it had to die.

Fun fact is, that if the Polish gov wasn't as stupid they would simply keep good relations with Germany, instead of falling for empty promises of Anglo-French alliance that had no true intention of defending Poland anyway.
I would love to see Lithuania under Russia.

I would love to see SS killing poleshits again

I think a grim fate awaited Poland on the eve of 1939 regardless of the path it may have taken with germany

Not really.

Hitler had a hardon for Poland and didn't see Poland as any obstacle for newly emerged German Reich, he seen it as potential ally against Red Horde, since he jerked off to Polish victory from 1920.

British papers up to 1938 portrayed Poland as German ally. And relations were in fact great. Herman Goering even received Order of the White Eagle, from Polish president Ignacy Mościcki. Everything changed with British scheeme, Poles from potential allies became subhumans that need to be exterminated first, Hitler felt betrayed and he was an emotional person.

>inb4 someone's butthurt about the reality of pre-WWII Europe.

Are Lithuanians the Greeks of Northern Europe? They are poor and they butthurt for several countries, not to mention their names are the same

Not at all ancient. Wrocław ceased to be Polish majority city only in 17th century. Countryside around Wrocław in some places had Polish majority even in 19th century.

no
greeks at least have history

also
>northern europe

hmm