2017 NBA Finals Prediction thread

Who do you think will win?
Warriors are the better team and it would be smart to pick them but I have a feeling Cavs are gonna win it. So I think the Cavs will win it in 6 or 7 but that's based off of a feeling I'm having.

Warriors in 6. LeBron is guaranteed to give the Cavs one "Put the team on his back" Victory. But that's it.

Also, if he wins this he's better than Jordan, no more debate.

Warriors in 4.

This.

Lebitch and all of his cuck fans will get BTFO.

Gsw warriors of Golden state sweep in 5

>Who do you think will win?
no one, everyone loses because the NBA has become a perverse imitation of basketball

Cavs in 7
Also this

Cavs in 4

It'll go 7 and be semi-rigged

Quads of Satan...

Warriors in 3

quads of truth

GSW win 4-0

>people predicting a sweep

Silver will never let that happen.

Warriors in 5 games. The Cavs haven't played a single decent team in the playoffs yet. They beat the worst 1-seed in NBA history, struggled mightily to beat the Pacers, and beat a shit injured Canadian team.

They know they can't beat the Dubs. Lebron is literally having anxiety attacks thinking about facing KD, the Super Splash Bros and Draymond Green. He know he gonna get exposed.

Warriors in 5.

Fuck off back to Ringer
Quads with no actual prediction? WASTED, but GSW will take it for future parity reasons. Time for Durant, Klay and Kyrie to move to different teams.

Warriors sweep

fuck Durant
I hope he breaks both feet this summer, gets multiple infections, and is never a productive player again

Cavs will win it

Who will take it upon himself to step under curry and end the series?

>kyrie >> curry
curry is a choker
>pipe

Cavaliers in 6. Kyrie and Love are both miles better than they were last season, I think that will be enough to make up for the Warriors having Durant.

if durant choked Id be so happy, even if they win, 15ppg please.

Lebron is getting so much damage underdog talk he is bound to win.

7% chance to win title? Lol might as well just take the bet.

Warriors in 4

warriors in 5
klay thompson FMVP

check my dab and check my digits for proof

Warriors in 5. No more Barnes which means no more doubling on Curry, which means 29ppg for him, Durant will score his comfy 27 and grab 10rpg, Klay 18 and Dray 13.

blocks your path

>No Draymond

>MUH DRAYBOON