/Bundes/ - promoiton game

Braunschweig x Die Wolfe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQNyjWYG2aM
sport1.de/fussball/bundesliga/2017/05/bundesliga-bvb-trennt-sich-laut-medien-bis-mittwoch-von-tuchel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F for Reus

Braundschweig dood, wat nou?

youtube.com/watch?v=bQNyjWYG2aM

Sup /bundes/? Anyone still up?

This video got me a whole new perspective on life. Thanks Mr.Wixa.

yes just got home from work and its still hot as shit out. how was the game?

No idea, because I just got home from work. And btw, it's still hot as shit outside. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

okay

yes. How was your work day?

I genuinely don't know how Wolfsburg - Braunschweig ended.
Forgot the game was on for some reason.

*How was your day at work

eh average I just really hate the heat desu. nearly died when I got in the car. next ones gonna have air conditioning for sure

Tell me about it. I work as a Studentischerküchenaushilfsknecht. Shit can get brutal during the summer heat. What kind of car would you like to purchase.

On a different note: Do you think that the taktikfuchs is going to leave the BVB and if so, to which club?

okay good night

I work in a warehouse processing orders and stuff like that. didnt really plan to stay there for long but the people there are really chill so yeah. car-wise I dont really care desu. its gotta drive and not be too old. nothing fancy
have a friend that had a similar job in a kitchen. he told it really sucked since the work times are really variable and you get pauses in between where you cant really do anything.

regarding taktiktuchel I just read this
sport1.de/fussball/bundesliga/2017/05/bundesliga-bvb-trennt-sich-laut-medien-bis-mittwoch-von-tuchel

>didnt really plan to stay there for long but the people there are really chill
Chill isn't the word I would use to describe most of my colleagues, but most of them are nice and honest people.
>he told it really sucked since the work times are really variable and you get pauses in between where you cant really do anything.
can confirm

>2017/05/bundesliga-bvb-trennt-sich-laut-medien-bis-mittwoch-von-tuchel
So nothing new then. Although I think that the Bayer squad is somewhat interesting, I feel like the talents of Tuchel would be somewhat wasted at a dull club like Leverkusen.

>On a different note: Do you think that the taktikfuchs is going to leave the BVB
no
>and if so, to which club?
hamburg, schalke or leipzig

Hamburg
maybe. Although I think that he despises and somewhat fears the media drama that surounds the club.
> >schalke
Highly unlikely
>Leipzig
I think that they're more than happy with Hasenhüttl

I dont think tuchel will have problems finding a decent club that wants him. be it leverkusen or someone else. watzke is just a huge cunt desu. also schmelzer shouldve stfu about tuchel not letting sahin play. schmelzer barely plays himself because he's an overrated meme

>be it leverkusen or someone else. watzke is just a huge cunt desu. also schmelzer shouldve stfu about tuchel not letting sahin play. schmelzer barely plays himself because he's an overrated meme
I still rate Schmelzer as a player, but other than that I wholeheartedly agree.

I'm going to sleep now.
good bye

yes good night bundes. thread is gonna be kill soon anyways

well,schalke needs a good coach
i put leipzig there because tuchel is a rangnick pupil and the club is prone to lul so ramdum
remeber when they fired zorniger and couldn't find a replacement so rangnick had to do it?
or when they broke their club record on that scottish teen?