Is your country committed to the concept of 'Core' Europe?

Is your country committed to the concept of 'Core' Europe?

1. Slovakia
2. Yes. We even started accepting refugees in order to get in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WjIOP7M2DrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Slovakia. I like to travel between my gf family and mine. I usually drive through the mountains, ranging from Saxony through Czech Rep. to Sovakia. It's a beautiful landscape. Some people really don't value what gift Schengen actually is to the people, where you don't have to worry about visas, money or anything. If you feel like going somewhere during your weekend, you just do it.

>slavs
>human

when turks get new haircuts, does the barber ever accidentally cut an antenna?

It's really convenient, especially in Bratislava. Last week I've been to Austria by bike. Hungary is also very close. Brno is 90 minutes away by train.

>slav thinks he’ll be part of the core

They’ll kick you out. New Warsaw pact is our destiny and punishment for our sins.

If you suck Western European dick hard enough, they won't consider you their equal, they will consider you a good dicksucker, when will you finally understand.

This inferiority complex is so funny. I see it's often invoked by people who think that we should stand suspended in the vacuum somewhere between the West and Russia.
>w-we can never hope to become accepted as Europeans
>only big stronk Russian bear can protect us from degenerate Western prosperity

Slovakia
No

Why can't you be like the Czechs? Disgraceful.

What the hell is "divorce agreement"?

>>w-we can never hope to become accepted as Europeans

You won't. "European" will always be a concept fundamentally rooted in the culture of the Rhine countries. It's like trying to be "white" in America while not being "anglo-saxon"; you will always play according to someone else's rules and never live up to the standards imposed on you.

It's the only thing where we still aren't integrated with the rest of the EU. For the time being.

>You won't. "European" will always be a concept fundamentally rooted in the culture of the Rhine countries
this

We were always part of Europe. Missionaries from the Carolignian Empire brought Christianity and Latin script to these lands. Great Moravia was their vassal state.

We were affected by all movements - Scholasticism, Renaissance, Reformation, Baroque, Enlightenment, Romanticism, whatever you want. We aren't Russians.

>just 43% of these
fugg

>committed to 'Core' Europe concept
more like federalized Europe but we understand there are necessary intermediate steps

Czechia, Slovakia and Slovenia have historically been in the German neighbourhood and like you described actively participating in most post-medieval European movements.

But my point still stands, you yourself are measuring your Europeanness based on how affected you were by ideas from the Rhine nations. You probably look at your genetic similarity or dissimilarity to them in order to measure how "European" you are from a genetic standpoint. They will forever be the nexus of European identity and the rest will be following them.

>mfw Slovakia and Slovenia has been core Europe since the 9th century while Swedes stayed goat-sacrificing barbarians well into the 11th c.

Croatia

Fuck the EU.

You Serbs belong in the Arab union instead like you did in the good old days of the 17th century.

Some Czechs have this delusion that they can be like England even though their country is in the middle of Europe.

Especially some right-wingers like former president Klaus would want to imitate the Tories.

Good luck with that, when Czech Republic is the most dependent country on trade with the EU after Luxembourg and Slovakia.

not only them but even commies with addition that they would like to be annexed by putin russia

>we should stand suspended in the vacuum somewhere between the West and Russia.
That's exactly what we've been doing since the inception.

youtu.be/WjIOP7M2DrY

>mfw we are just a part of Greater Germany, together with Belgium and Austria
I guess this makes as a non country, such as Austria and Belgium.

Aren't commies pretty much irrelevant force since no one is willing to form a coalition with them?

Soon, Bulgaria will join the Euro and schengen.

Personally I belive we should forge new identity that is antithesis of both West and East.

Just look how it worked out for EE countries which didn't join the EU.

That's bullshit. In my hometown, near the border of the czechia people understand each other and drink beers together. Czech people walk frequently through my hometown and are quite friendly tourists. They welcome you, when you visit the small villages in the Erzgebirge. They even try to speak your language.

We are all the same people, enjoying to sit on our own little property on a little mountain range and drinking a nice beer.

What should your identity be?

>people are actually proud of being cucks to krauts
lel, enjoy your refugees faggots.

Slovakia is basically a suburb of Vienna.

Bratislava not Slovakia

>Schengen
its the ONLY reason we are still in the union

based UK

Excellent news for the European Project. Macron's movement secured an absolute majority in the National Assembly.

Spain will be 0%

Croatia is lovin' it

any "european" countries east of austria are subhuman

Are Greeks and Swedes okay.

>se even started accepting refugees in order to get in
Can you suck the dick any harder?

Our de-facto foreign minister (the official one will be at the UN in New York for a year) said that if we'll have to choose between V4 and the EU, we'll pick EU.

>Being this cuck

Visegrad Group was founded with one key purpose - that we'll help each other with integration into EU and Nato.

Not our fault it has gone awry.

> if we'll have to choose between V4 and the EU, we'll pick EU.

that's exactly what we would do, godspeed best slov

It's funny how similar we are despite having minimal historical contact :^)

Good luck to you as well, Slovene bro