Use Sup Forums a lot recently

>Use Sup Forums a lot recently
>Believe all the retarded "memes" by NEETs here
>Start thinking that different ethnicities really do hate eachother
>Last week at work met a Pole and a Ukrainian who were friends, asked them how they can be friends if that Bandera thing happened
>"Uh user what? That was a long time ago, neither of us had anything to do with it so why would we be angry at eachother? History is a weird thing user by your logic no two ethnicities can ever be friends."

>They made me look like a retarded Sup Forums brainlet in front of everyone

>>believing something on Sup Forums

you deserved it.

Ah yes the famous North American autism

A bunch of sexually-frustrated autistic males aren't representative of humanity as a whole, user.

fake story

Lmao a leaf.

Obviously if you ask diaspora you dont get an answer of people who wanna uphold tribal feuds.
Obviously if you ask friends you must already assume they looked past each others ancestry long ago.

>meming outside of Sup Forums

You people made it seem so believable!

same thing happened to me

>be me a year ago
>look for a summer job
>get a job interview at a "yugoslav" restaurant
>owner is a serbian woman
>find out she is married to a croatian man
>I ask her if she has no shame and why she married an ustashi
>she gets mad and ends the interview
>I yell jebem ti mater and run away

this is so funny

wow you're a stupid faggot

>replying to a leaf
sage'd

>getting your reality twisted by internet memes that were made by autistic NEETs from a cambodian tree growing forum
You guys should seriously take a break for a while.

my gf is hungarian but i still hate hungarians

Believe me user, I will. This incident was a wakeup call about how detached from reality id become.

This
No one really hates Turks, Jews, and Slavs in real life. It's blown out of proportion on /int

>believing a few vigin neckbeards sitting in the moms basement
>wonder why they have no plan of real life

Does anyone else create shit threads on Sup Forums to watch people argue? I sure do.

When you see something repeatedly you start to believe it...

I like making global bogerface threads and watch fuming americunts pretend they aren't eternally buttblasted when it comes to defending their cunt.

I saw a bunch of croats and serbs singing serbian war songs in the park while having barbeque and beer. Everybody had fun. There has been muslims around. Nobody cared. At some point you notice that they are just humans like you and me. They meme and troll around too, to have fun, but not to cause butthurt.

I refuse to believe an imageboard did this to you. You probably weren't too bright before Sup Forums, either.

I just kept seeing these memes here over and over and began to really believe them.

I forgot that average people aren't autistic freaks like the ones we have here. It took me a while to realize all women aren't whores or evil too.

i want you to die.

Gee, a retarded leaf, what a suprise.

WHAT DO I BELIEVE
HOW DO I LEARN

you should have given her the three fingers

take it all with a grain of salt

This

S S

S S

Kys

kiss yourself

lmao

Heh. That's dumb, user.
Why do you believe things on Sup Forums?

I'm married to a Jewish girl, and I Nazi roleplay all the time.
Are there actual Nazis on here?

does that mean you can't trust this post either?

It's the anglo genes you are not fooling anyone

You Dutch really are a particularly cunty bunch. You and the Germans are such l'evolved yurpeens on this board.
>It took me a while to realize all women aren't whores or evil too.
Buddy... what? Really?
C'mon... If this site is affecting how you interact with people irl, then it's clearly not good for you.

NOTHING
GET OUT, INTERACT WITH REAL PEOPLE, READ BOOKS, GET INFO FROM RESPECTABLE SOURCES

Delet this

C'mon, buddy.
You know.

so finns dont hate swedes and russian, if i am not mistaken

Now that you mention it I have noticed Sup Forums has been having negative effects on me...

Dumb anglo, no wonder everyone hates you

It's ok. Just work on making little things better.
Clean your room.

stop I hate this jew meme

Nah, Jews are really hated.

That's like asking an American and a Canadian why they don't hate each other because of that 1812 thing