>Italy is a first world european count-

>campania and calabria is all of italy
vaffanculo amerINDIAN

>Naples
>Italy

My Ancestors :)

>le cherrypicking the few good parts of italy maymay and call it 'real' italy

your country is a joke

After visiting Naples/Sorrento and watching Gomorrah, I'd honestly rather be in Detroit than the Campania region. At least Detroit is slowly gentrifying and isn't sitting on a fucking volcano.

>italy
>cradle of european civilization

>arg*ntina
>irrevelant nigger shithole on the worst continent in the world

keep telling yourself that, gianluca sorensen

That's probably how Italy looked post WW2 if anything else.

figlio di troya amerINDIANO aborti

Shitaly

What are you implying? That the pictures are colorized and the cars were shooped into them?
This is really what southern Italy looks like today. It's a shithole and Garibaldi and co were retarded to think that it should be in the same nation as Northern Italy. Litterally nothing good ever came from south of the Tiber.

Naples is so cute and adorable

All Itay is just as bad, italians want to think you otherwise but it's all bad. North to south and vicevesa.

shut the fuck up you, I didn't invite you.

Please stop fighting, mama Spain wouldn't be happy about this

the poverty in italy must be scary for the population, who have to endure it, in addition to the waves of african migrants and albanian rapists and pimps harassing or enslaving italian women.

>Italy is a first world European country
Said no one ever. It belongs more to Africa than it does Europe.

I'd say this speaks more of Argentina who are trying so hard to be Italians

still better than any s*uth am*rican cuntry tho

Yet it's hardly progressed since then. Being the cradle of any civilisation is entirely fucking pointless if the present day is a shithole full of smelly shitskins.

congolombians misinforming as usual, go die in a terrorist attack mr escobar

Oh my
You guys are not Europenas wanna be now? Finally embracing your Chinese overlords?

t. 1/64 amer"indian" and 63/64 southern italian

We've always been proud of our amerindian heritage, I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm actually having fun
But fuck op

Oh sorry, I forgot Bolivia took over your country

Leave Italy alone you....spanish-speaker.

Bottom left is the worst neighborhood of the worst city, while the other ones are not even Italy, but keep believing into epin maymays.

Those are pictures of scampia, periphery of Naples, also the annexation of the south happened only because Garibaldi was a true patriot and wanted all Italians in a single state. The piedmontese politicians that spoke on French with themselves had an agreement with napoleon to only annex northern italy.

It's not a meme, it's really that bad, all of it. From the most northern tip of the country at the feet of the alps to the southernmost corner of sicily.
I hate your country (don't take it personally)

Who would take it personally? Your opinion is worth less than a toilet in India.

B-b-but Rome is South of the Tiber

shut up

...can we have it?
WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHIEEEET

Hys, we dont have to walk to much to find some shithole neighborhood in this hellhole of a country, even more if you are in bs as where a 16 years old negro on paco can shot you in the face for a cellphone.

I love the-a calamari *kisses fingers*

These look like Gypsy neighborhoods.

How with did it get so ugly?

>conservative
>not politically correct
>no mudslimes
>hot women
>good cuisine
>western

sounds pretty comfy to me