Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y0i0aNf-YUs
youtube.com/watch?v=guG9cVs3ms4
youtube.com/watch?v=_NoWIZv96KU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More like underrated

clappistan

morr like severely underrated bation

they are equal to whites and I will get a qt Jomon loli-looking gf and have my children look 100% white

weebs overrate it

also this

this

just look at their president, he's a fucking senile reality TV star

lmao kys yourself before you lay eggs

It's more overrated than underrated.

The fact that weebs overrate it makes people who don't know any better underrate it.

nah, they get millions of tourists because of hiroshima and nagasaki, and because they have a pretty interesting culture I must admit, but most of young people interested on it are trash weebs idealizing it because of the chinese cartoons

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being unsatisfactory 10 being satisfactory, how would you rate our performance?

my country desu

5, and I'm being generous, your country caused the unstabilty in the middle east and terrorism

I guess its really just Japan and Korea. The only people that are ineterested in those countries have strong biased feeling and defend them like its their duty. Its really weird.

on Sup Forums no at all.

this board is full of anti-weebs who think its cool to shit on japan smell like moral/normal fags like reddit. its as cringy and loud as weebs

Your mom is underrated by your dad

retarded=/=interesting

you're scum of the earth
there's a special place in hell for every American (and Canadian)

I've never read a Chinese cartoon so far.. Are Chinese cartoons popular with people in country?

when you can recognize the one major autistic argentinian poster just by the dumb shit he writes on this board

Pretty 'interesting', wouldn't you say?

Yes, anime and k-pop are a mistake for foreigners.

Japan doesn't view anybody above 50%, not even themselves.
'Interesting'.

Holy fuck get out of my country you filthy subhuman weeaboo.

Why does Ghana have a boner for the Norks? I thought they were our bros.

why do greeks like russia that much

>Argentina
>36%
I love my country

Have you checked Sup Forums's front-page recently?

We understand your concern and we would like to improve. Should the US leave the middle east how likely are you to recommend us to your friends? 1 being not likely at all 10 being very likely?

>Israel

damn

The world needs to get rid of the menace of t*rks

i give you my jomom milf mom

Damn, I didn't know Turks hated us so much. My sister spent a year or two in Istanbul and said people were mostly really nice.

t. mad weeb
who the hell overrate us? lol

turks are cucks and friendly on a personal level with everyone
but they have a shitty foreign policy

what year is that?
i bet it's even worse now

we dont hate the people but we despise US policies. if any citizen from any of the countries in that chart would come to turkey they wouldnt be hated upon (except for israel and saudi arabia)

youtube.com/watch?v=y0i0aNf-YUs

Greece disappoints me every time.

>dislike EU
>still want to join it

Only losers and utter useless virgins live in Japan or sk. Why would a wh*te person live in Asia otherwise?

america is still the best country all things considered.
all the stereotypes about fat and dumb americans are mostly from people who are simply jealous.

nobody except for erdogan wants to join it. if we had a referandum the results would come out like that survey

cyprus is an EU member, with the state of northen cyprus turkey has no chance of joining and they know it

it's all just politics

>america is still the best country all things considered.

what do you mean by best? political power or living standards?

Because nobody gives a shit about people. They hate the country (government). Both america and russia has been supplying money and weapons to PKK openly for years. What would you expect the people think after that?
Except the saudi arabia and israel. We also hate the people in these too.

millions of turks live in eu and nobody wants to go back
its just something turks keep telling themselves because they know that turkey will never join eu anyway

safety, living standards, job opportunities, how effective the justice system works etc.
also the climate and variety of places (from alaska to hawaii).
and also global influence and overall strength (that can satisfy your patriotic feelings).

diaspora turks are the bottom of the barrel piece of human trash subhumans. they are not asosciated with turkey especially 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants dont know shit about turkey but still call themselves turks

Nordick countries are way better

i would rather live in switzerland austria or holland tbqhwyfam

it's underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=guG9cVs3ms4

>Nordick countries
no they are not.
this is exactly why i mentioned the climate and variety of places. because of that even spain or italy are way better than those frozen hellholes

It's 21 century

so what? it means that i have to enjoy living without the sun light 20 hours a day during the winter?
or hating going to the beach or just walking at a park without wearing three sweaters and a scarf?

We're not even overrated user.We're just boring.

You're on Sup Forums, who the fuck goes outside? America is shite, just face it

your alphabet is extremely easy

Is this guy jewish?

so you're a typical neckbeard virgin that never leaves his basement?
your opinion does not matter then

I don't think any country is factually the best but we created TV, phones, computers, the world wide web, the language we currently speak, the music revolution in the 60s/70s, the industrial revolution and a shit tonne of countries wouldn't even exist without us

But we just have bad teeth and suck and japan is the greatest place on earth because it made some cartoons.

don't forget about the post office

youtube.com/watch?v=_NoWIZv96KU

lol gtfo
WE WUZ

smth smth space travel

>This thread
What a loser.

*Eating Rice cake*

this.

Nigga the british were the ones that fucked up the middle east, we just inherited it.

why(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

thank weebs

FINLAND MENTIONED

Nothing wrong with japan, just overrated by weebs.

hmmmm let me guess you are the polish loving argentinian?

and here is the polish loving """""jap""""""""" let alone posting this at 2am monday morning jap time