We all agree right?

we all agree right?

Champions league >> Domestic league Title > Europa leauge >>>> Domestic Cup

*domestic league and europa league may flip if you play for a lesser league

Nope

League>>Champions League>>Domestic Cup>>Europoor league

Honestly I don't really rate the Champions League format at all, you can be very lucky and win it, but the quality is undoubtedly better than a domestic cup (which has a better format)

I'd argue winning the community shield is a greater achievement than th FA Cup. Its a step below the League since your just beating the FA Cup/2nd place but for the FA Cup its a step up since your beating the Champions

Depends on your league. It's more impressive for Poctob to win Europa league than Russian league.

DAE PREMIER LEAGUE?

>any first world country valuing the Europa League

CL is only about money if you don't play in EPL, 99% of clubs and fans will prefer domestic league victory.

>99% of clubs and fans will prefer domestic league victory.
I find that hard to believe

Depends on the club. Liverpool would probably prefer a league win over a CL win, whereas Chelsea wouldn't. Atletico possibly valued their league win more. Leicester wouldn't swap their league for a CL.

>Europa League not first
ABUs literally seething

Libertadores > League >>> Sulamericana > Cup

>Liverpool would probably prefer a league win over a CL win, whereas Chelsea wouldn't. Atletico possibly valued their league win more. Leicester wouldn't swap their league for a CL.

All wrong. Retard.

>not valuing EL

it's like you want to watch the same games over and over in CL

champions league is boring shit
meme tournament, same for europa they should both be scrapped desu, or maybe once every 4 years

this

Winning the domestic cup is harder than the Europa League. At least un Spain, Italy and Germany. You have to beat Real, Atletico, Barsa...

Its completly contextual

For a German who only have a one team league sure the CL is more interesting.

In England our league is more entertaining then the UEFA Halal Madrid League

Trophy my team wins >>>>> trophy my team hardly wins >>>>>>>>>> trophy my team's rival wins all the time

Champions league > domestic league

Domestic cup (depending on country and already having qualified for cl) = Europa league

Agreed

And big clubs in shit league's (Celtic, Ajax , anderlecht) would probably rather a Europa league than a domestic league win

It's all relative to your club

Can we all agree it would be better to scrap the Europa League, bring back the Cup Winners Cup and cut the Champions league down to the top 2 teams from each country?

EPL > Champions League > La Liga > Everything else

I didn't think your league was called a premier league

No. Domestic cup = Domestic league title. Just because youre a buttmad Bavarian customer, doesnt mean the Pokal is suddenly worthless.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CL is the pinnacle of football.

Champions League >> Domestic League >>>>>>>>>> Europa League >> Domestic Cup >>>>>>>>>> Secondary Domestic Cup

Atlético would trade all their league titles for one of the CL finals they lost

Champions League is just the yuro FA cup

Domestic title is more important

Thats beyond retarded lol

What makes you think that? Especially since they lost both finals to their rivals.

league > champions > domestic cup

no '''''''''''''lucky'''''''''''' draws in league, you have to face everyone, and it's more than 7 games

they lost another one prior to that, against Bayern in 74' iirc

Yes, but they then competed in the international cup anyway

>Face everyone
>80% of everyone just sucks compared with the top diga
League marches on average are as thrilling as CL group stages.(hint, not much)

CL>PL>FAC>EL>LC>CS