/trans/ - Ross Barkley is shit edition

Big Rumour Enchilada:
Manchester United lead the race for Tottenham and England full-back Danny Rose, 26, who looks set to leave after 10 years at the club. (Daily Mirror)

>United's Spain midfielder Ander Herrera, 27, will reject the chance to link up with his former Athletic Bilbao boss Ernesto Valverde at Barcelona and stay at Old Trafford. (Telegraph)

Former England boss Roy Hodgson wants to succeed Sam Allardyce as Crystal Palace manager. (Sun)

>Manchester City's Spain forward Nolito, 30, wants to leave after less than a year at the club. (Marca)

Arsenal will offer Chile forward Alexis Sanchez, 28, and Germany midfielder Mesut Ozil, 28, a combined £30m per season in salary to stay. (Daily Mirror)

>The Gunners' Spanish striker Lucas Perez, 28, is wanted by La Liga side Sevilla and Deportivo La Coruna. (AS, via Sun)

Newly promoted Newcastle United are interested in signing Poland winger Kamil Grosicki, 28, from Hull City, who were relegated to the Championship. (Sportowefakty, via Hull Daily Mail)

>And the Magpies will be given the chance to sign Inter Milan's Italy defender Andrea Ranocchia, 29, who ended the season on loan at Hull. (Chronicle)

French striker M'Baye Niang, 22, has decided not to join Watford permanently after the end of his loan spell from Serie A side AC Milan. Niang scored two goals in 16 Premier League games for the Hornets. (L'Equipe - in French)

>Wolves are close to appointing former Porto boss Nuno Espirito Santo to replace Paul Lambert as manager. (Express & Star)

League Two Crewe are offering five-time Premier League winner Wes Brown, 37, a two-year contract. The former Manchester United defender is set to leave Blackburn Rovers. (Sun)

>Birmingham City boss Harry Redknapp wants QPR's 25-year-old Northern Ireland striker Conor Washington for the start of next season. (Vital Football, via getwestlondon)

Other urls found in this thread:

acmilan.com/en/news/official-statement/2017-05-30/montella-and-ac-milan-together-through-to-2019
goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2017/05/30/35955792/man-city-believe-they-will-beat-bayern-to-alexis-after-talks
twitter.com/okdiario/status/869343319016394752
chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-juventus-afriyie-acquah-transfer-13111028
twitter.com/deportescope/status/869553294418509825
theguardian.com/uk/sport/33944320/transfer-louge/west-ham-set-to-complete-£35m-deal
twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ/status/869562951375736833
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wenger IN

anime

It's one of July 16th, August 15th, or August 17th, but I don't know how to proceed from there.

>If Albert knew from the day alone then it must be a unique day
>Since Bernard knows Albert can't know, the month shown to Bernard must not have a unique day in it (eliminate May (19) and June (18))
>Since Bernard then knows the date from knowing it's July or August and the day we know it can't be July the 14th or August the 14th

Two very good posts.

was a spot on decision

>Rose OUT
>Walker OUT

Now we wait for offers for Eriksen, Toby and Kane. RIP Spurs

Literally and objectively no.

David Cartlidge @davidjaca 4m4 minutes ago
Griezmann’s now informed Atleti he wishes to leave the club.
(Via the very reliable @RuizAntonito). #MUFC

so casillas to liverpool

who Sup Forums

yes pls, would be hilarious

>Manchester United lead the race for Tottenham and England full-back Danny Rose, 26, who looks set to leave after 10 years at the club. (Daily Mirror)
I don't see it happening. Spurs will not win anything, but nor will United. He should go to City if he wants to win anything, or Chelsea if he wants to ride the bench + win things.

>>United's Spain midfielder Ander Herrera, 27, will reject the chance to link up with his former Athletic Bilbao boss Ernesto Valverde at Barcelona and stay at Old Trafford. (Telegraph)
There's no offer. He's not even good enough for United (of old) so why would he be good enough for Barca?

>Manchester City's Spain forward Nolito, 30, wants to leave after less than a year at the club. (Marca)
Of course he does, one of the flops of the season after a nice start

>Arsenal will offer Chile forward Alexis Sanchez, 28, and Germany midfielder Mesut Ozil, 28, a combined £30m per season in salary to stay. (Daily Mirror)
Not sure about the numbers, but I think both will stay. Both to leave to Germany/Italy at the end of next season though.

>The Gunners' Spanish striker Lucas Perez, 28, is wanted by La Liga side Sevilla and Deportivo La Coruna. (AS, via Sun)
Another flop from La Liga, who would have thought.

>Newly promoted Newcastle United are interested in signing Poland winger Kamil Grosicki, 28, from Hull City, who were relegated to the Championship. (Sportowefakty, via Hull Daily Mail)
Nice, buy shit that got relegated to keep you up. Keep it up, Rafa!

>And the Magpies will be given the chance to sign Inter Milan's Italy defender Andrea Ranocchia, 29, who ended the season on loan at Hull. (Chronicle)
See above

>French striker M'Baye Niang, 22, has decided not to join Watford permanently after the end of his loan spell from Serie A side AC Milan. Niang scored two goals in 16 Premier League games for the Hornets. (L'Equipe - in French)
He should go to Palace DESU

Pls no

The Bleacher Report app just told me that Man City just held successful talks with Alexis Sanchez, and they believe they can beat Bayern Munich to signing him.

I don't have a link, but if you Google Alexis Sanchez you'll find it.

>@Sammy_Goal
>@SevillaFC have had a £25m offer for @Arsenal striker Oliver Giroud accepted

> Montella and AC Milan together through to 2019
acmilan.com/en/news/official-statement/2017-05-30/montella-and-ac-milan-together-through-to-2019

He's going to United after De Gea goes to Real Madrid

any updates on the mooy situation?

Not believable, he's worth half that

Still GOAT, Everton are interested (apparently)

I thought oblak was rumoured to be going to Man U?

>Man City believe they can beat Bayern Munich to Alexis Sanchez after talks in London
goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2017/05/30/35955792/man-city-believe-they-will-beat-bayern-to-alexis-after-talks

>Valverde has already informed the Barca board he wants Ander Herrera, Aymeric Laporte and Hector Bellerin this summer
twitter.com/okdiario/status/869343319016394752

>Newcastle United set to rival Juventus for Ghana international Afriyie Acquah
chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-juventus-afriyie-acquah-transfer-13111028

>Griezmann has informed the club he wishes to leave [COPE]
twitter.com/deportescope/status/869553294418509825

sauce

>poocastle rivaling juventus for anything

lmao

>Man City believe they can beat Bayern Munich to Alexis Sanchez after talks in London
Bayern already said they can't pay Alexis more than his current wage at arse.

>Griezmann has informed the club he wishes to leave [COPE]
I don't know what's real anymore.

here

Grandblue fantasy. Very generic fantasy anime, but it's pleasant to look at and pleasent in how generic it is.

The lad was probably spotted wearing black and white and now some ponce journo made that into a story

>Ander Herrera and Hector Bellerin

>West Ham are set to break club transfer record in a £35m deal for Ross Barkley from Everton, which could potentially rise to £40m
theguardian.com/uk/sport/33944320/transfer-louge/west-ham-set-to-complete-£35m-deal

Tammy Abraham to Newcastle is what in hearing from dodgy Dave at the Red Lion

>neverton

damn

it's July 16
>the only way Albert can know from Bernard already knowing the answer is if the month is July because it only has one alternative.

how does mourinho plan to fit martial, rashford, griezmann, lukaku and zlatan in the one side

You now remember pic related

Same way Allegri fit Pjanic, Dybala, Mandzukic, Cuadrado and Higuain in 1 side

Javi Martinez is in Liverpool for a medical

Ah yeah. Nice one eternal ally.

>this kills the heart

shit player to newcastle, sounds right

>Arsenal will offer Chile forward Alexis Sanchez, 28, and Germany midfielder Mesut Ozil, 28, a combined £30m per season in salary to stay. (Daily Mirror)

They kept Wenger so these two would stay. Maybe they snatch up Bale and win a CL in two years.

No way.

He is Shit.

Sup newfriend.

I love trans fucking lads

don't watch jewv

uma delicia

Alri Thailand

new brazilian f1 track?

Where did the "perro caca" joke come from?

>tfw

Any updates on the protracted gf to user transfer?

I don't speak Portugesa, is that little nigger boy slave labor or something?

I'm guessing someone found that picture of a doggo shitting on a soccer field and successfully memed it

delete this right fucking NOW

it's an advanced version of slippery wet dog poop which was an advanced version of something I forgot

Slippery wet dog poop

Sky Sports News HQ @SkySportsNewsHQ 3m3 minutes ago

BREAKING: Leicester City winger Riyad Mahrez has asked to leave the club this summer

>wearing a full kit and gloves indoors

BREAKING: Manchester City winger Bernardo Silva has asked to leave the club this summer

I think I fucked up with mine, so she's probably going to be a free agent pretty soon

Can I trust this ?

This is real, I can confirm.

What did you do?

BREAKING: Bayern Munich midfielder Javi Martinez has signed a three year contract with Liverpool FC.

How much did Bravo cost?

Around 18 mil

BREAKING: Arsene Wenger ate a full continental breakfast this morning, comes as a SLAP IN THE FACE to hard-working British fans

17M, 4th the most expensive keeper in history.

Is everyone aware that this is the last week of relevant football until the CL starts again the 27th of June?

That's over 3 (three) weeks without football.

Delete this right fucking now

link tweets or I don't trust it

lads

LADS

Top keke, shows how terrible a signing he's been if they need to spend more than twice that amount to get someone else in

Not for me mate, I've got MLS :^)

twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ/status/869562951375736833

Unironically legit

I don't even know, but it's 1-word-answer city over here

umm speak for yourself

theres tour de france and roland garros to keep everyone busy

Where do you reckon he'll go? I've checked Transfermarkt, no other team is linked to him.

What did he mean by this?

Have some dignity, both of you.

Costa to Atletico
Griezman to Chelsea

t. genious

>think itll be some ntr shit
>pleasantly surprised

good job germany

>tour de france
feels good, mang.

Based GermanWebmBro

NOICE

I hope United are serious and buy Willian.

Where will Oliver Giroud land?

>tfw you witnessed this live

lmao someone tell this retard the wc already took place

>yfw he doesn't know

Mountaintop chess biking is my fave new sport.