Look at his swollen and enlarged head

Look at his swollen and enlarged head
Roids

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-30/tiger-woods-says-medication-not-alcohol-led-to-dui-arrest
blissplan.com/beauty/natural-sleep/prescription-sleeping-pills/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>this person is unironically considered african-american

>bloated from eating Doritos and playing Call of Duty

>He is still able to fuck every woman he wants to

so would anyone with his money.

is there a JUST version of this somewhere? can somebody make it please?

An hero when

Reminder that when Tiger got divorced his ex wife got a $100 million settlement. From that point in, there was only JUST.

This actually looks better fucking lmao

this human specimen right here was all up inside lindsey vonns guts meanwhile here you are posting in an anime imageboard and havent lived up to you potential

what went wrong bros?

what should I ask the barber to get that haircut?

by the way he blew a 0.00 on the breathalyzer so he wasn't drinking this time it was a reaction to prescription meds so he will get off easy

he'll be back on the course in 2 weeks tops

>implying i ever had a high potential :^)

just

i-i-i-i was discriminated against

He's half thai

WE WUZ LIED TO

well his driving has been bad for years xd

>just

So now Tiger wants to be black

EPIC

le upboat my friend ;)

You can only pick black, white, asian, hispanic or native american

he looks blacker than asian

pnc park is nice but the fans are lame

That's the point, Luis.

Why are you so obsessed with race in your country? Can't he just be "Human" or something like that?

Dustin Johnson was hooked on the yayo and is back in good graces cuz he can play. Tiger doesn't even need to both with the PR aspect of this. So you got fucked up and got busted, ah well life goes on. If he can start playing good again it all goes away. If not, retire and enjoy your bottomless bank account.

Reminder he had $750m.

Reminder that his ex-wife will probably die in a fire and Tiger will be followed in his Bronco across multiple States.

Reminder that there'll be fingerprints, eyewitness and he'll have the jerry can on him, but he's black so he'll end up with community service.

Reminder that when you burn the coal you pay the toll with zero exceptions.

He's almost as black as Shaun King.

>Germany

Every time.

have this niggas eyes always been so close to one another or has he started to look downie recently

who gives a shit. theres nothing wrong with driving drunk. I do it all the time, its literally fucking nothing

Those who don't know Tiger's past prolly don't what's been happening to him late. His Dad literally raised him like he was in bootcamp. Raised him to be the greatest golfer ever. Constantly played mind games with him to try and fuck him up knowing that it'd only make him stronger. When he was a kid all his time was spent in school or on the course. His Dad wired him to chase it.

He literally never had much of a life. Didn't party, didn't meet women, nothin. Just trying to impress his Dad.

Then his Dad died and he had nobody left to impress. He was as mentally tough as anyone, but had the mental maturity of a teenager still. All that life he had missed was now available to him with his free time. He started partying and fucking mad bitches. Lost his wife and got more confused. Got hurt and now lost the golf part of his life. Nigga just needs to blow some steam off. He'll be alright sooner or later.

he blew a 0.0

kinda fucked desu did the responsible thing and fell asleep in his car, wasnt even drunk

>less than half african dna
>never been to africa
>ESPN says he's african american

your a prospect doe m8

bust or fail its still early to even consider

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-30/tiger-woods-says-medication-not-alcohol-led-to-dui-arrest

A P O L O G I Z E

ZERO ALCOHOL IN HIS SYSTEM
HE HAD JUST HAD BACK SURGERY
SHITTY DOCTORS GAVE HIM A COCKTAIL OF MEDICATION FOR BACKPAIN

at this point it's entirely possible he was at home and the meds made him get in the car
blissplan.com/beauty/natural-sleep/prescription-sleeping-pills/
"The Wall Street Journal reported a story about a lady who painted her front door while she was sleeping. In some cases, people have been in severe automobile accidents or even set fire to their own houses while they were in the seemingly hypnotized state caused by prescription sleeping pills."

but legit he had just had his third back surgery
doctors have him on a cocktail prescription
100% confirmed he blew a B.A.C of 0.0%