B-but Sup Forums told me

b-but Sup Forums told me........

good job Ramos!

wonder if Kroos gave him any assistance

the dude isn't gay, he's just a narcissist.

>ronaldos a chubby chaser
well its better than being gay i guess

>CHIcano magazine

I see she is already pregnant, congrats donaldo.

Thats ironic considering that Ramos is actually gay.

kroos is more of a pre-assist kinda guy

>the dude isn't gay

In vitro.

>ronaldo doesn't go both ways

Wtf is this meme?

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSU

yfw the kid is black

>yfw miscarriage

i heard it's tsuwins

>Natural beauty
>Fake tits

For fucks sake, why?

keep in mind that with the recent law changes in spain regarding adoptions and such (from 2012 iirc) what ronaldo did with ''''his'''' first son, paying a skank to get pregnant and then taking the kid away from her, is illegal

that means if he wants to '''''''''have''''''' another kid, of his own without a mother, he must pretend he's in a romantic relation with the pregnant mother, at least until the kid is born. He can no longer buy a kid from abroad like you buy sneakers from amazon, he would get in serious legal trouble and the kid returned with the mother

(lmao as if halal players get in legal trouble in spain and can't get away with literally murder like chelsea's marcos alonso)

>Ronaldo is 869 days older than Messi
>Ronaldo Jr is 869 days older than Thiago
>if she is early in pregnancy now its possible she will give birth on Jan 26th next year so Ronaldo Jr numero dos will be 869 days older than Mateo Messi

wow... It can't be..

CHI

Good to know we already have 3 Cristianinhos to play for our NT. All we need is 8 more.

He hired a pregnant girl for pictures. His real 2 children are inside an unknown American woman again