Father's Day

Do American fathers actually do this?

>brits are happy their daughter date some bbc

It might help with the inbreeding, trust me

>date arrives
>is a cop
>father arrested for threatening a police officer with a deadly weapon

they only do this for their daughters first date, which means this is a teenage girl.

>father arrested for threatening a police officer with a deadly weapon
Wow, do you go to prison if you point a gun at someone in America that is not an immediate danger?
What happens if your finger visibly isn't on the trigger?

That shouldn't deter an officer of the law

No, i lock my daughters in the basement until they are ready to marry and have kids with an approved spouse.

I am black, we have more stringent firearm possession laws

We have laws against grow adult men dating young girls.

I know marrying eight years olds is common in your country, but not here.

this is cringy

Why not give them the best spouse there is, daddy himself

But an American eight year old will have the bodily development of a 20 year old elsewhere

I've never seen a more European post.

I have more mon ami.

please stop, cringe humor is just terrible.

>going to prom with that haircut

Also why can't Americans buy clothes that fit them? Why do they all dress like children?

>why can't Americans buy clothes that fit them?
They don't want their freedom restricted by the tightness of skin hugging clothing, and dressing comfortably is more important obviously than dressing 'chic'

It's assault, how the fuck is what guy you're pointing the gun at supposed to read your mind about intent.

You cannot threaten someone with a gun and say 'it's just a prank bro' and everything magically becomes okay.

>We have laws against grow adult men dating young girls
No we don't

I never understood le "threaten to shoot le boy dating le daughter" meme.

Is that supposed to impede him from running a 4 inch train on his prom date/girlfriend?

Of course. This is a common practice in America. It's common practice to give the girls father bullets as a sign of respect and virtue.

It's a meme lad

Besides once these suburban white chicks get to college they'll be choking on Chad's cock anyways

are you austrian?

Look at that, bongs are weak cunts that are afraid of guns. Who knew, you like mora familiar things like muhamad's cock right?

>get shot
>tip officer
>people clap
>burger music plays

>be Danish
>your country is not important in any way

>be burger
>serve your Jewish and Chinese master
>live in third world conditions
>also suq ma diq
>name of your next terrorist attack mastermind
>lastly, get shot

he obviously isn't, he would also take over the role of approved spouse.

It's a joke, it doesn't really happen outside of television.
When I first met my highschool gf's dad he jokingly asked if I would have felt more at ease if he had threatened me with a gun when he noticed I was nervous, that's about as close to reality as that nonsense gets.

It's a meme you dip.

Letting your daughters suiter know the price of his misdeeds is a good idea. What sort of weak cunts would be fine with their daughter/sister being dishonored or fucked over with retaliation?

Holy autism batman, it's a joke about father's being overprotective with their daughters

>We have laws against grow adult men dating young girls.

beta af