This car is bigger than most British peoples flats

This car is bigger than most British peoples flats

>Eurosmalls

that car is fucking disgusting

why do modern cars all look like shit

That's the only way they can compete with the being factor of the escalade

>Americans think it's manly to own a big car that wastes a lot of fuel
No thanks, I have a big cock so I don't need a truck.

so you think this looks better?

*bling

>ywn go on a raid, rape a yank girl, then burn down the town and sail away

It'll probably have the efficient ecoboost V6, the expedition already has a boosted version and mileage is not bad

Has to be. How else would it be able to contain an American?

In style

t.bh I don't dig these kind of cars. More of a sedan guy.

>basically a couch
To be expected to fit fat tasteless american

way too much room, nobody needs that much space

uncomfy as fuck

doesn't it bother you how much gas this car uses, and how much co2 it emits?

It's a twin turbo smaller displacement motor that meets emission requirements

There are optional 30 way adjustable seats, the centre console isn't part of the seating

Fuck you and your retardedly large cars

I can't tell you the amount of times I could have gotten into an accident because I can't see around your unnecessarily large truck/suv.

I am utterly convinced that OP is an employee at Lincoln, familial or not

He choose them out of all the amazing American alternatives to promote, somethings up

yes and it looks like it can actually take a beating. It's even pictured in front of a work environment instead of the OP's gated community condo

>promoting a luxery vehicle to a bunch of 20 year olds that make less than 50k a year

is lincoln ford then?

Maybe you're trying to enhance brand recognition

You never choose the good Chevrolets, Cadillacs, Fords, Dodges, it's almost always Lincoln. What is the special significance of Lincoln to you

The latest generation one uses reinforced aluminum with enhanced strength and massive weight savings, like the F150 and Expeditions

YES
They didn't even bother to change the wheels

>British
>Euro

Yes, after the elimination of Mercury they've become the primary luxury brand under Ford

Just like the Lexus LX570 and the Land cruiser, the patrol and Nissan QX80, you get a better version of the expedition, a traditional body on frame SUV that's a bit older than the new unibody fad

Too bad the owner's penis is smaller than East European wages.

nice

This. Massive tanks on the road mean you have to back right off and they're a cunt to overtake. Anyone who needs that much space would just buy a van.

I don't understand luxury vehicles

You'll be riding in it for like 30 minutes a day, is spending over 50 grand on it really worth it

>needing big cars, big houses and big food to distract you from your small private parts

Having small car is like being European. You are poor.

Who needs those?

it makes sense here, especially when you drive more than 200kph on autobahn
but american "luxury" cars are dozen times inferior to german brand cars

>and how much co2 it emits
At least it doesn't need to cheat to pass it's emission tests like cars from a certain other country.