BAC of 0.00

>BAC of 0.00
>Wasn't even driving, just sleeping in his car

Why is the media out to get him?
Hasn't he suffered enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-30/tiger-woods-says-medication-not-alcohol-led-to-dui-arrest
blissplan.com/beauty/natural-sleep/prescription-sleeping-pills/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tiger dindu nuffin he good golfer

why was he sleeping in his cart? where was he parked while sleeping in his car? this is not what well adjusted people do

So what charge can they actually put him down with? If he was parked and failed field sobriety test because he was sleeping from prescription drugs, then they can't prove he had committed a DUI since he can argue he pulled over and took the pills after which caused him to crash out.

in Florida if you are in the drivers seat you can be charged with a DUI, the nig shouldn't just slept in the back or something but yea he was out cold high on perscription

Nope, if you are in a car and the key is in the ignition, you are legally considered to have been operating a motor vehicle. That's why they say if you're drunk, never go into your car to like listen to music or anything, still a DWI.

In multiple states, not just memetastic states you can't sleep a night of partying off in your car.
Simply having your keys is "intent to operate"
That's the case in Minnesota, and as the guy previously said same in Florida

Don't have to be in the ignition. They could be stuck in between the back seat cushions and the law applies just the same.
I'm curious if it applies to the trunk though as that is where I'd put them (if I drank)

he was parked not far from his house, which is weird.

...Light Early Dawn's the By, See You Can Say Oh

Ahh I see. Well atleast he had some wherewithal to park the car. At most hed probably hit the accelerator on a parked vehicle or face plant into the car horn.

I became DUI masterrace in front of my apartment building.
"Suspicious looking parking" they said. Meaning cops were looking for DUIshekels and we're pulling any and all shitbox cars over and saw my dome light on.

No it's still a DUI. He should of taken the keys out and hopped in the back seat but he was probably too fucked up to figure it out.

Unless you're on private property, in which case, the cops can't do shit

Is a DUI such a big deal there? just about everyone I know drives drunk from time to time

for a normal human? you have to pay around $1000 in fines, go to a driving school, and it stays on your record for 5 years or so before it can be 'removed'

for tiger woods? it means fucking nothing

Yeah in high school there was this big party at this girls house and her bf got drunk and mad at her and stormed out of the house and went to his car. Then the neighbors called the cops due to the noise and saw him passed out in his car and he got charged with a DUI in addition to the underage drinking ticket. The DA didn't press charges but they could have.

it's pretty taboo in North America, my dudes in croatia stink and drive all the time and there's no stigma against it either like here

Jesus that's harsh. I hope at least those laws are worth it in reducing accidents

>for a normal human? you have to pay around $1000 in fines, go to a driving school, and it stays on your record for 5 years or so before it can be 'removed'
Um, stupid little bitch, why are you posting? It's obvious that youre a really stupid bitch that doesnt know what youre talking about. Stop being so stupid and worthless.

my cousin got a dui for passing out with the car on in a parking garage

Okay raging alcoholic, tell me what a DUI does

It's a big deal to people that live in densely populated areas so they spazz the fuck out and think it's end of the world shit.
Same reason Yuros find the misdemeanor crime like it's completely abhorrent

rude

The laws are there to make the government money hand over fist and nothing else.

I paid no less than 6k in fines alone, not including lawyer fees and more meme "tests" and shit.

my brother went to jail for a serious dui. pretty shameful at first, but didn't take long before it was a joke.

this is actually not true in many states

the value of life here is a bit higher here

no the laws are there to prevent idiots from killing innocent bystanders with their careless decision making

>le "you could have killed someone!" bullshit
Go back to lobbying for more million dollar government contracts MADD

people who are shit at driving in general kill people all the time honestly and there is less repercussion. there is no difference between them and drunk driving because its both neglect for well being

Fuck off MADDshill

>laws shouldn't apply to me because I'm a flyover country bumpkin, there aren't even any people around that I could hurt!

Do Americans genuinely think this is a valid argument? I mean I know rural folk have a much lower level of intelligence (as evidenced by voting for Donnel "best goy" Drumpf among many other things) but Jesus....

so you think it is fine for people to kill innocents because they made a retarded decision to operate a 3000 lb vehicle while drunk?

>all these alcoholics madd at facts
>Every day, 28 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver. This amounts to one death every 53 minutes.1 The annual cost of alcohol-related crashes totals more than $44 billion.2

Opioid junkie

He broke the law, and shouldn't have been driving, but it wasn't like he was drunk and pulled over. I don't even follow golf but he might have just underestimated the power of his medications.

he had just had his third back surgery

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-30/tiger-woods-says-medication-not-alcohol-led-to-dui-arrest

A P O L O G I Z E

ZERO ALCOHOL IN HIS SYSTEM
HE HAD JUST HAD BACK SURGERY
SHITTY DOCTORS GAVE HIM A COCKTAIL OF MEDICATION FOR BACKPAIN

at this point it's entirely possible he was at home and the meds made him get in the car
blissplan.com/beauty/natural-sleep/prescription-sleeping-pills/
"The Wall Street Journal reported a story about a lady who painted her front door while she was sleeping. In some cases, people have been in severe automobile accidents or even set fire to their own houses while they were in the seemingly hypnotized state caused by prescription sleeping pills."

No one is saying that someone that's drunk as fuck should be legally allowed to drive. But when simply being in a vehicle while drunk shouldn't mean anything. They font take anything into account other than BAD. I could be an extreme alcoholic that needs 4 beers to feel normal that was legally drunk, but also completely unimpaired, and I'm still going down for nothing. Eating and driving causes more accidents than drinking and driving, but no one is boycotting fast food restaurants.

like everything involving golf, this story turned out to be much less exciting than originally expected. if he was a football player or boxer he would have crashed into a patrol car while getting blown by an underage prostitute.

his car wasn't at his house though. he either drove in his sleep, or was driving home then stopped.

You'd be surprised at the vast difference in thinking between an American living in the cities and somewhere like rural Oklahoma. Big fucking country.

>at this point it's entirely possible he was at home and the meds made him get in the car

>people actually think this

but that does happen to some people

no just dont drive completely hammered and use the back roads, thats literally what they are for

its legally irrelevant though, being too high to remember what happened isn't a valid defense

It is not going to stop people from driving drunk.

Especially in Florida since public transit doesn't exist here.

Maybe we shouldn't make life shouldn't suck so much.

Drunk driving kills people who did absolutely nothing to deserve death constantly, and you antagonize people who oppose this?

>It is not going to stop people from driving drunk.
Then they'll deserve the penalty when they get caught

>Especially in Florida since public transit doesn't exist here.
horrible excuse. Have some self responsibility and don't blame outside shit for your lack of control.

Supported Trump.

if the keys are in the ignition its intent, so I've been told

Hundreds of millions of more people manage to drink just fine and don't go around driving cars after. Drunk drivers need to stop ruing it for normal drinkers that can handle themselves.

JUST

good fuck your cousin

Even when it was medical and prescribed by your doctor? I doubt that.

Obligatory post dont mind me.

>people acting like drinking and driving is okay
jesus christ

Yep

>guy whose had numerous surgeries is addicted to pain killers. He's a monster.

ain't hard to tell.

He wasn't drinking. He blew a 0.0

read the thread, we aren't on OP's topic anymore

was waiting for this

based kiwiposter

Look a t the fucking thread, full of drunk driver apologists

why couldnt he just get a taxi or car service?
is he broke too?

hey Tiger, what driver do you use? The one with tequila.

Any narcotics that strong come with a warning saying not to drive or operate machinery.

There is no legal way he can prove he "didn't know what he was doing" when he got into the car under the influence of drugs. There is no legal defense for "I was too high, didn't realize what was going on."

Not like he's facing any real consequences for this anyway, just a fine that he can easily pay and the loss of his license for a while.

>Look a t the fucking thread, full of drunk driver apologists
disgusting desu. almost lost my sister to a DD.

LOL WHY EVEN HAVE LAWS?? ROFL STUPID LIBERALS AND THEIR LAWS AMIRITE

>Eating and driving causes more accidents than drinking and driving, but no one is boycotting fast food restaurants.
[Citation Needed]
those type of accidents also arent killing people with the same frequency as drunk driving.

Those designated drivers should be outlawed.

:^)

desu we should have a legal drunk driving time limit from like 2am to 4am every night

It is for me

>tiger claiming to not know what ambien and percocet do in his body when mixed

come the fuck on who believes this shit

You'll get caught eventually or kill someone/yourself

i didn't know Sup Forums was full of drunk-driving degenerates

tiger and everyone ITT needs to be gassed

get over yourself

you must be new

>i didn't know Sup Forums was full of degenerates

Tiger dindu nuffin, he a good boy been working on his short game every Sunday

2 duis, beat em both with my Jew lawyer
Teflon don of dd

its more stigma than anything, because lots of people think it indicates lack of control. It certainly could, but its usually just irresponsible risk tolerance

I would expect this from other boards, but not you Sup Forums.

Very disappointed.

it became more of a cultural stigma after a very, very concerted push by MADD in conjunction with prosecutors eager to cash in on potential hysteria

what is your deal with this MADD shit? did you get arrested for a DUI once or something?

are you honestly going to say that driving while you are drunk is not dangerous?

Sup Forums is the most normie board

DUI is a fairly normie offense, people get busted all of the time driving a few blocks home buzzed

Just because there are assholes who pound a case then drive the wrong way on the highway and into a family van doesn't mean it's equivalent to cruising your way home after a few beers, any more than going 10 over the limit is the same as going 30 or 40 like a maniac

It's another one of those things we're incredibly hypocritical about.

Everyone hates it and it's taboo but I know so many people who still don't give a shit when it's time for them to go home and they've had way too many.

>Sup Forums is the most normie board

ree

I just opened this thread?

I do think it's dangerous, just like I think speeding is dangerous and other forms of reckless operation that aren't half as punished. It's simply the "scarlet letter" road offense now that the courts love to run train on.

You think it's okay for 80iq fucking landwhales to live a life of luxury off taxpayers backs because they cried hysterics to the government for a living?

Good bootlicker

Because the 1980s in America was full of moralfags that were Nancy Regan wannabes when it came to drink/drugs and it still kinda is. Fuck, you can get a DUI after 2 beers. It's insane. I'm not advocating get shitty and driving but so many DUIs are bullshit

not seeing the connection here. . .

>you'll kill someone just you wait!
Holy shit you really ate the MADD propaganda

MADD was essentially a government funded and backed group that handed out vids of a crying mom in order to make "4 beers and a hockey game" worth 10k to the state government

DUIs are a fucking racket

wtf does this have to do with DUIs

There should be a fat tax. And he's right.

MADD is a disgusting organization with no purpose only shill out money to ruin the justice system.

>Teflon don of dd

>just broke up with my degenerate alcoholic girlfriend
>makes me feel good that I don't have a drinking problem

Alcoholics are scum, they will ruin your life and bring you down with them. That being said, Tiger blew a .000 but he's definitely got a painkiller addiction or some other problem. If you drink drive regularly you're probably a degenerate alcoholic, seek help.