Does LaVar Ball have a paid army of internet shills...

Does LaVar Ball have a paid army of internet shills? Any YouTube video where someone speaks ill of LaVar gets flooded with dislikes and negative comments.

PROTECT LAVAR BALL AT ALL COSTS

Big Ballers do it for free

Fuck off Schlomo

Who the fuck cares

look at this butthurt small ass baller

big ballers protect their own

There are people so desperated to be part of some group that uninorically will do the shilling for free

sounds like every anti-sjw channel

Is this the Small Baller thread?

lonzo ball is such an abomination
he doesn't even look human desu

He will be irrelevant in 3 years after the Lakers continue to spiral downward. He will be a blip in history

He's not human. He's a bogpilled big baller.

Stay in your lane.

t. Schlomo Shillstein
Beaverton, OR

It's because LaVar is being championed by some blacks for his entrepreneurial spirit (read: hustling) for being a black guy trying to build a company and do business his own way with BBB.
They're making him into a racial figurehead, complete with calls to support black business in BBB and rejecting any criticism of him.

Nope. It's because he's going against the globalist media machine.

STAY

>try and stir up racial tension
Nice try Schlomo

He's infected the cultural zeitgeist and harnessed meme magic. Sure he made his son lose $20 million but his company will now make $20 billion.

>tfw love Lonzo's trolling and memes
>tfw still not buying his damn shoes

Who /mediumballer/ here?

>Nope. It's because he's going against the globalist media machine.

and he's doing that by appearing on globalist media and using globalist media to sell a few shirts to scrape a few thousand shekels together just like globalist corporations do?

BBB is a family business.

Fuck off Schlomo

>not buying the ZO2s
Sounds pretty /smallballer/ to me.

lol a family business would mean they make the product themselves. They're a simple internet reselling business.

Only according to your arbitrary definition does it mean that

Hated him at first but when he told that blonde stupid white bitch to shut the fuck up he won me over

what?

Nigga fuck off. How much mental gymnastics are you planing on doing defending the Nikejew?

Americans love idiots
Look at the president

I haven't mentioned Nike at all, but it seems like all Beta Baller Brand drones can talk about. Funny how you think Nike is the great evil yet your hero is doing everything possible to emulate them, right down to the shit quality of the physical product.

Haha me too! Women suck brah amirite, my mommy used to yell at me. Fuck that bitch, I told her to stay in her lane and make me tendies yesterday.

Funny how you seem to be so invested in this "Beta Baller Brand" and whether it succeeds or not

Fuck off, Nike doesn't have bad quality. Their trainers are top notch for training. Not like they are the best brand or anything like that but still they are far from having shit quality

Just really tired of your shill threads showing up every day.

fuck off Schlomo

you fool no one

simply epic

>shill
because everyone knows this website's users are the target demographic for BBB gear

Just like everything else BBB, even their viral marketing is poorly misguided. No surprise.

The Nike Jew is legitimately shook

So many small ballers on this thread

t. subatomic baller and cunt enabler.

tfw when LaVar Ball is more popular than 3/4 of Nike's roster.

t. nigger enabler

b-but Nike just signed that closet case Odell Beckham

your race bating isn't going to work Schlomo

I don't think he can afford it, I think ESPN has instigators trying to turn this non-story and non-entity into something more for reasons I still can't fathom.

I miss the days when ESPN didn't manufacture news.

Nike's latest signing

kek

Just buy a hat. I'm seriously considering it for the meme value.

you're openly admitting that you're no better than the janitors?

ESPN = Jews
NBA = Jews
Nike = Jews

'''They''' use Nike $ as a way to control athletes and thus the culture (why they signed OBJ). That's why BBB threatens them so much.

Also why they spent so much time slandering the Chef Curry shoe last year.

except that makes no sense because ESPN keeps giving him free publicity when his status warrants almost no coverage.

they fucked up

which is why they got that blonde chick to try and ambush him on SFY (she hasn't been back on yet)

This

They're paying OBJ more than he's making playing football so they can use him as a weapon against the NFL. Also why (((Facebook))) cut Antonio Brown a check to try and embarrass the Steelers last year.

Dirty fucking pool.

Also the NFL ratings dropping bullshit story last year. (meanwhile there are seas of empty seats at NBA playoff games and not a word).

Press is dirty.
Nike/Adidas are dirty.
NBA is dirty.

I think they knew he was going to be a high draft pick no matter, so they tried to get out in front of the story and control the narrative. Which hilariously (like Trump) blew up in their face.

Lavar Ball is the Donald Trump of sports. He appeals to the same autists that Don does

fuck off Schlomo

>Beta Baller Brand

Yes, Schlomo a personal trainer has a paid army to compete with you corrupt fucks. ok.

Bump.