19:35 Lions v All Blacks, Auckland
>Tues 27 June
19:35 Lions v Hurricanes. Wellington
>Sat 1 July
19:35 Lions v All Blacks, Wellington
>Sat 8 July
19:35 Lions v All Blacks, Auckland

*dabs*

So the blues have a 5 day turnaround following a game in Samoa against what you have to imagine would be a close up full strength loins. Is the guy in charge of scheduling the tour Benji Marshall's dad or something?

Pre-arranged damage control for long-suffering Blues fans m8.

Posting in the real thread

Looking at this lads. Why does NZ not publish attendance figures for their games while everyone else does? What are they hiding?

The Lions have a three day turnaround to face the most elite team of mercenaries that could be found in NZ.

Breen couldn't be found unfortunately.

Oops forgot link - en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_2017_Super_Rugby_matches

>phoneposter

Lol.

ALB + who for center lads

Laumape?
Crotty?
Moala?
Sunni bill?
Aso? (*dabs*)

>An Australian man who burnt down his home so his ex-wife wouldn't get it in their divorce says the house was still legally his, and therefore his to destroy.

BASED

Because no one is going to do the leg work for free. It is released just not in one easy to look up place. For example Google "Westpac stadium annual report 2016" and you can see the figures for every home game for the Hurricanes among other attendance values.

Feel free to look up every game and add it to the wiki

>an Australian man who didn't know that arson carries a potential life sentence and it doesn't matter whether you own the thing or not made a really dumb admission

Surely Crotty is on the teamsheet ahead of ALB. ALB has done little to nothing this season at the Chiefs. It'll probably be those two, with Sunni on the bench.

They'll probably chuck ben smith there so they can fit memekeknzmeme in at full back.

Nah it'll be Smith and Dagg on the wings with Jodie at 15 for the triple fullback meme.

The friends episode where ross plays rugby is on lads

you forgot canes vs chiefs on the 9th lad

Hi lads

You're a fuckin faggot

At least I don't support the same team as Daniel, you Cumgayder's loser

Shut the fuck up and stay out of my country. Indians are the only good immigrants

Are you too beta to get with your own BSK women or something lad? Do you need to import some curries so that you and your 10 curry mates can have a quick gang-rape of a curry girl on the train?

Or are you just a Maori who wants some mates with the same skin colour, lol?

*daves*

I would happily let a Saffa love in my house as a flatter/border, I would never let and Indian do the same.

Thanks lad, I have the ability to fend for myself, but your charity is much appreciated, will share a drink with you when I visit your country.

Where's the Aussie who was hype over the u20 World Cup

Proxy off Nganbulu

Shouldn't you be fending off the BSI's that just got off their min wage jobs from stealing your ciggies?

shouldnt you get back to phoning random numbers pretending to be microsoft lad?

This meme isnt funny and I'm sure it's just one or two people repeating it

Forgot the Lions was even on.

t. ranjeet

I personally think it's pottery that a poo in loo supports the pooinloosaders and get a bit of a smirk and giggle out of posting it and seeing the other posters post it.

Eye fillet and potato salad for din dins lads, love going round to the olds during the week. Might share a whiskey with the old boy after tea and discuss the ideal makeup of the All Blacks for the coming Lions tour.

better include my boy squire in the discussion lad

1. Pork belly
2. Scotch fillet
3. Lamb rack
4. Chicken thigh/leg
5. Eye fillet
6. Beef short ribs
7. Pork spare ribs
8. Duck breast
9. Lamb leg
10. Chicken breast

>no beef cheeks

I make baller beef cheeks. The secret is using an entire bottle of wine and half a bottle of PX.

writing that down lad

Actually had the best, biggest beef cheek at cicio cacio last week.

Probably put it in around 7 or 8

I make mine in a slow cooker for 8 hours then pressure cooked for 30 mins. Braising liquid of red wine, stock and PX with some orange rind and cinnamon. Put it on a bed of cauliflower purée and serve it with broccolini, sugar snap peas and beans heated through with butter, garlic, olive oil and a little lemon. Served with a bottle of red. Classic FSP cuisine.

based soap will start over pooden lads

Why are people stressing over who will be starting hooker or our centre pairings?

The real issue with the ABs is the flanker situation, Who does /rug/ have starting for the lions tour?

who ever's fit

Read maybe
Kaino probably not
Taufua
Squire
Dixon
Shields
Cane
Todd

plenty of good prospects

McGOATzie at 10 desu senpai

u20 NZ vs Scotland on in 30 mins

Nah nah, just this week's SR round and the entire Lions tour done for copy-pastability.

You a fucking curry poosaders fan m8?
Disgusting 2bh.

canes chiefs IS part of this round lad

What channel lad?

Kek, did anyone see that video of the ref's blatant bias to the Stormers when they took on the Blues?

Fucking cheating goffels, Fuck the Western Cape

No idea what to tell you.
It seems important enough for you to point out, but unfortunately, you're just wrong.

Sky sport 3

Scuckland already BTFO

Rugby.

>ethnics making threads
Thank you for clearing things up again, NZ

>Scotland niggling the biggest lock on the park

What did they mean by this?

at least brazilbro didnt throw an autistic fit about it

the good lad

Not sure how I feel about the circles around the numbers on the player jerseys for Scotland.

He's no Israel that's for sure.

new whittakers out yet?

probably in june yeah?

Yea Cruden is a bit past it these days, I expect to see Soap on the bench over him

Yep it's out already. Haven't opened mine yet, gonna have some during /sail/ tomorrow morning.

what flavour is it?

Chocolate.

Oh sorry I should have added "gross shit". It's basically shitty fruit and nut.

>choccys 4 brekkies
You're a fucking genius

Stay out of it mental bitch. You will NEVER know the taste of Whittakers

>be loins
>land in New Zealand
>'wilcum to New Zeelund cuzzy brews'
>walk into airport, line up to sing some Welsh song Sam made us learn on the plane
>there's a fucking Haka
>arrive at hotel
>concierge and bag boys welcome us with a Haka
>go to breakfast
>cooks all line up and do a Haka before we can eat
>get on bus for the first game
>driver is standing at the door Hakaing respectfully towards us
>does another Haka before letting us off the coach

>19-10 NZ-SCO
Are NZ, dare I say it, finished?

>turns on radio
>it's the fucking haka

All this chocolate talk and not one person has mentioned the objective best chocolate treat since Whittakers discontinued the original toffee milks and the white chocolate macadamia bar

Scorched almonds are the new GOAT now

>Let Me Entertain You
Is NZ stuck in 1998?

>Poonion is dying in Australia
Feels VERY good man

Enjoy your plebgue do you lad? How has your evening slab of Woodstock gone down?

this is why the wallabies will NEVER go the full 80

It has taken considerable mental gymnastics to justify this decision lad.

I hate Plegue too, but Poonion is worse

I know I am.

Do you lads have a problem?

Its a pretty good song when it isn't being thrashed to death on every radio station

butchered a good copypasta tßh.

>Decide to tune in
>Score a bonus point try

Nah mate well and truly fine

Scorched almonds have always been GOAT

>Fly over to New Zealand
>Pilot successfully lands the plane and the New Zealanders on board spontaneously break out into the Haka
>Have to wait while some Maori elder blesses the luggage cart before they can start unloading the plane
>Get to passport control that's staffed by a white guy with a face tattoo
>Does the Haka before stamping each passport
>After waiting in line for what feels like hours I get to the front where I am called a white devil and told to respect the culture of his people
>Finally collect my bag and leave the airport (though not before enduring 3 more Hakas along the way)
>Get in the cab but have to wait for Maori blessing before we can start driving
>Doesn't ask where I want to go he just starts driving me towards The Lord of the rings museum
>I try to protest but he says that I have to go or I will offend his Maori ancestors
>He's as white as me
>Whatever I ask him to turn on the radio
>It's the Haka

I tried and failed to adapt it to today's events at the Lions arrival
Admittedly a poor event

Kia Ora, my name is Davis Lomu.

I’m a 27 year old American Rugger (Rugby fan for you uneducated). I watch and discuss all things Rugby on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my knowledge and playing superior British Commonwealth games.

I train with my Gilbert every day, this superior ball can cut clean through the air because of the renowned torpedo punt kick and spiral cut-out pass techniques, and is vastly superior to any other ball on earth. I bought my first pair of Rugby "boots" two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Kiwi fluently, both the North and the South Island dialects as well as Maori, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Christchurch history and their earthquake building codes, which I follow 100%.

When I get my New Zealand visa, I am moving to Christchurch to attend the prestigious Christchurch Boys' High School to learn more about their magnificent culture and their illustrious rivalry with Christ's College. I hope I can earn a spot on the school's First XV!

I own several pairs of jandals, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to New Zealand, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my cuzzies and speak Maori as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Aotearoa!

*attempt
having a mare lads

It's Nu Zillund you dumb cunt.

Nobody here says "Zeelund"

*dubs*

>10 mins later
>NZL 34 - 13 SCO

We are fucking done

>Kinghorn almost got KingHIT
>the state of NZ commentators

Theres a brown LFWRLABM in the U20s lads