why

it hates you too fuckboy

because it's whiter than his cunt

Tell me what's wrong user I'm here to listen

why are argentinians so rude?

What happened frend?

they are rude & arrogant

explain the aaaaj /lat/ meme to me

aaaaj(autistic laught in spanish) = jajajaja(normie laught in spanish) = hahahaha(normie laught in english)
At least, that is what I think.

the argenitinians are rude and arrogant is a meme. I've met TONS irl as I did 1 semester of uni there and they were pretty friendly. For example, they're no more arroogant than our average cunt in this cunt. Girls on the other hand, at least porteñas, are a pain in the ass and entitled af

me too

tomatela gordo teton

they are arrogant as fuck
you just don't have them as neighbors

the word is "proud", i learned the other day
argentinians aren't snobs or stuck-up, but pic related
it is said that "if an argie can't defeat you he'll at least tie wiht you"

>they are rude & arrogant
Said the guy with the USA flag

merryfats aren't arrogant too, they're proud like you

>mentally handicapped and arrogant people
>never ending corruption everywhere
>backwards education system
>shitskins everywhere
>'it could be worse' + 'at least we're not congolombia' mentallity
>dumb """"women"""
>crab mentality
>backstabbing and scamming are considered a virtue
>life inside a bubble
>brown reggaeton shithole
>feminism growing
>garbage everywhere
>no national identity
>chinks everywhere
>controlled by kikes
>no international standards
>WE WUZ THE WORLD'S GRANARY, WE'LL BE IT AGAIN, EUROS WILL MASSIVELY MIGRATE HERE TO DO MENIAL JOBS AGAIN
>caste society
>absurdely high taxes for a 3rd world country
>lower classes are degenerate and have no brain or soul
>upper class is degenerate and have no brain or soul
>mafias everywhere
>pigeons

To describe Argentina, it's like an autistic kid acting cocky on the internet who is just lucky and safe inside his isolated room.

CHI

UK should have nuked and annexed desu onifam

try to live near to him, he's an asshole but is our neighbour so... we're good friends? yes but it's weird

CHI

please don't post the FLAMA video please don't post the FLAMA video please don't post the FLAMA video please don't post the FLAMA video please don't post the FLAMA video please don't post the FLAMA video please don't post the FLAMA video

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

CHICANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what's that?

I agree. Stuck in here at least another month.
They are not white, they are not...

>t. chicano

so what if im a chicano, i have white friends who've said the same thing about argies.
they think they are european and act like bitches if you remind them they're from a third world shithole.

>they're from a third world shithole.
You mean like Mexico?

They tried.

>Girls on the other hand, at least porteñas, are a pain in the ass and entitled af
But I've always dreamt of traveling to Argentina and hooking up with qt italian-argentine girls. I've seen tons of argentos doing that in my country so it's only fair.

Is it really that bad? Are one-night stands unlikely? I heard they like BRs there, although I (unfortunately?) don't look anything like the stereotypical Brazilian mulatto from Rio.

>one-night stands
if you wanna waste your time and money...

I'd waste my time and money as long as I could fuck them.

Seems like a good country 2bh.

good post

That's the point, you're going to spend time and money for nothing in most cases. People that came here for that end up being salty as fuck, saying that girls here are arrogant for not jumping on his dick. You still can find whores though, but I bet you can find better girls in Brasil.

No its not this country is a shithole since 1930

What's with chicanos and ati-argie threads? Looks like they're trying really hard to be like Mexicans.

Women in Bs As are really stuck up daddy princesses. Patagonian are conservative and less likely to jump on a dick.

You'll probably have an easier time with brown/mestizas from Conurbano (if you want to literally risk your life) or the North (no idea how they are there tho).

I mean, you can come and try, its not like it will be 100% like this, but generally speaking, women here are very, very hard.

Guess that's why you see so many white guys in Bs As with colombian mestizas or even black girls. Wh*te argentinian girls are simply not worth the mental pain.

Can't wait to leave tbqhwy famalam

What are you doing here then?

What's this country called? Never seen this flag in my entire life

I was playing an online game with an argentine and he kept telling bad jokes and laughing at himself, while making everyone in the match genuinely mad at him.
Ever since that day I have liked argentines.

el coreANO

The whole Japanese was stunned by the football fans who came from Argentina at the 2015 FIFA Club World Cup.
:Break up the fixtures of the stadium and make something dirty
:Take have a piss in train
:Shoplifter shoplifters in convenience stores and collectively assault the clerk

the Olympics are going to be a mess

>defeat England in the WC 1998
>destroy things and attack our own to celebrate
>at home
Never change

Also dat literal punk stealing from the tv truck

youtube.com/watch?v=CUvbIpIubX4

Football fans are niggers by default.

whereabouts in England are you from?

Considering what thread is this about, he's not even anglo.

nigger

Ajsjssjsjsjskazbdkskajajajajajaa

Look. I did manage to get laid and they're no more stuck up than the average columbiana. Things is the the rate of girls that will leave you hanging with blue balls is quite high. For some reason they loved my " tonada" (accent) and that made things easier. A couple of times I got ask directions on the street and we ended up becoming friends and even hooking up

I hate this country