What are the most recognizable elements of Mexican culture besides food, drug cartels, sombreros, maracas, ponchos...

What are the most recognizable elements of Mexican culture besides food, drug cartels, sombreros, maracas, ponchos, and really big mustaches?

beheading

Los Estados Unidos
and sepia color filter

Dia de muertos

Crime, shut barrios, trash, deugs, crimes, amerindia, murder, theft, annoying shitskins in schools.

You choose

It's missing pictures of people assembling Fords, decapitated bodies, oil dericks, Mexican gameshows and Corona bottles. I love you though Mexico.

>assembling Fords
Euros and jap companies have much larger impact in our car industry
>Corona
Shit beer

>Corona
>Shit beer

Take that back

It is desu

It's a legitimately good mild beer to pair with meals. Nothing special no doubt, but it's not bad. As far as cheap beers go it's above average. Much better than Budweiser or Pabst mass market trash.

Tequila. Spicy tamarindo candy. Quinceneras.

Crocodile skin cowboy boots.

It is not, its terrible, its obviously better than shitweiser but its not good either

Soccer. It's the most popular sport out here.

It shouldn't, we suck at it.

I thought baseball was super popular in Mexico?

We suck at almost everything. People celebrates when we accomplish the minimum.

It is specially popular in the north, but soccer is popular in all mexico.

On the North, and some sector in Mexico City. But as far as popularity goes it's like this: Football > Boxing >>> American Football >> Baseball

Even Lucha libre is more popular than baseball.

Where does wrestling place?

Dunno, it's been decaying in popularity recently as far as I can see.

I think OP was clear this thread was about mexican culture, not american

Strictly speaking, Lucha Libre is a very simple theater performance with acrobatics.

Baseball is still popular in Yucatán peninsula, Puebla, and heck, even the Diablos Rojos are getting a new (smaller) stadium.

>We suck at almost everything
Nah, just sports (other than box), and governing.

Are you telling me we are good at music, cinema, technology, science, architecture and other stuff besides cooking?

Yes, except for science, forgot about that too.

well you see, most of said american "culture" is imparted by invading mexicans. so there you go