/BBB/ Big Baller Brand General: ESPN Edition

Smaller ballers, just watch the big ballers and learn. That's life

ESPN does Lavar Ball Highlights
youtube.com/watch?v=mUcTDbCeGMQ

Stay in yo Lane shirt
bigballerbrand.com/collections/mens/products/stay-in-yo-lane-tee-solid

For the little ballers that haven't caught up yet
youtube.com/watch?v=fGZRkKQQDLo

Colin Cowherd says his ratings go through the roof whenever Lavar comes on. "You drive the bus. I put him on, we set a digital record. I put him on again, we broke that record."
youtube.com/watch?v=0f2TIV_UxiI

Lonzo Ball expected to go to the Lakers in the second round as they told everyone they would, simply because that's what they wanted
youtube.com/watch?v=xfTplIhTaUY
espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19500572/lonzo-ball-work-los-angeles-lakers-june-7

Sixers still a possibility, talks of pairing with Kristapz Porzingas
nj.com/sixers/index.ssf/2017/05/nba_draft_trade_rumors_markelle_fultz_to_sixers_in.html

Lonzo Ball Highlights
youtube.com/watch?v=s0vaLqTw9pw

Fun stuff, Lavar talking shit per usual. Normies reacting
twitter.com/Lavarbigballer/status/869656093764583426

Can't wait for the draft to roll over and laugh as Lonzo gets 3rd pick or down.

That'll put Lavar in his place.

No it will just make proving everyone wrong even sweeter. That's what big ballers do, when faced with adversity and doubt, they prove them wrong by exceeding expectations and doing the impossible.

Why are so many people in this world content with being small ballers?

I love the aesthetic and ideals presented by this company. It's like we're watching a live exercise in positivity, a celebration of all things big, like dreams and acts, and proof that just thinking big will pay off in the end.

We'll see it in the success of the Ball family, and all the small ballers will sit down, realize the error of their ways, and regret they were on the BBB train. We'll laugh as our train keeps chugging along, Biggin and Ballerin all the way to the BANK

Well I don't know why everyone is offended by what he says. Is it too strong or what?

halo, can i be big booler liek yu

I'd like to be the official BBB distributor for Bulgaria, the golyam topkach brand has a lot of potential here

I've made this parallel in prior threads but it bears repeating: I love how triggered small ballers get whenever a /BBG/ is posted. It's like roaches scurrying about when a flashlight in shined on them.

STAY IN YO LANE!!!

there needs to be a BBB Undisputed broship

>Colin I need a week off

I think its because BBG is a stark reminder to many that they are objectively not big balling, but that is the difference between us. Yes, it is a reminder, but for us it is also motivation to achieve big baller status whereas for them it is something that seems unattainable

>A week to recover from getting BLACKED by the Big Baller

Should have stayed in her lane.

manfeet

Anyone can become a big baller man. You just have to accept the fact that currently, you are living like a small baller. Watch the big ballers and vow to change your ways

All my life I had a small baller mentality. 23 years old, broke and jobless, desperately searching for a meaning in this life. Then I started following the word of Lavar, and realized I could turn my life around. I spent my last $500 on a pair of ZO2: Primes and the changes started happening immediately. I noticed that my posture become more professional overnight. I no longer slooped downward whilst meandering about the city. I even started to lose weight. It's only been two weeks, but I'm down ten pounds. Just yesterday I was playing a pickup game at the park, and all the other guys just kept looking at my shoes. At one point, a local legend (Rakeem, 6'6" freak from the Bronx) was zoning up on me. I noticed that he kept eyeing up my kicks, to the point that he was no longer concentrating on the ball. I juked him out and scored the game winning layup. Everyone clapped and just as I was heading out for the night, a man who was walking by the game approached me. He said, "High, my name is Jim Edwardson, CEO of Edwardson Law Firm. We're looking for people with confidence - which you seem to have a lot of! Here's my number, give me a call later tonight. Also, nice shoes." A few hours later, he interviewed me and gave me a $60k job in his downtown office. Needless to say I'm incredibly thankful for BBB and will do whatever it takes to be a Big Baller from here on out.

TYBBBB

The Waltons are big ballers.
Lakers will take Lonzo and he will make curry his bitch.

Still prefer The Money Team lads.

hallo big boolers frends i stoel mummy card and buy BBB hat Im big booler nao?

not until you buy some ZO2 Wet's with that card

Yoooooo, Jorge what the fuck you doing here?

Black man went against the Nike Jew

>KKKristine Leahy.

Currently Big Balling in my Lotalty Brand Tee. About to go to bed, just need some BBB sheets to drop so I can be comfortably ballin while I dream about big balling. Shit, who am I kiddin, I am always BIG BALLING, 24/7 BBB. Anyways, just wanted to check in with my BBB squad. Anyways, stay Balling, Big Ballin.

Saving this pasta

My God, Lonzo looks fucking depressed

His smile and optimism, gone.

halo bbb frends mummy aks if i see bredit card but i bui zo2 shoos first, mail man cum next wek rite?

>Lonzo Ball expected to go to the Lakers in the second round as they told everyone they would, simply because that's what they wanted

>second round

oc?

yfw Lonzo gets drafted by the Hornets and we have Lavar vs. Jordan.

Yeah, I don't think that would happen.

Tina Ball a MILF

this is one thing that always make me feel better about my ex. she had the grossest feet and 2nd big toe. so long sara, lying punk.

big ballers, get in here

lebron and lebron dickriders not allowed, he's a miniscule baller

>tfw too poor to be a big baller