/brit/

Fucks sake edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qS0kxedNUkk
youtu.be/2uOBklsUbpE
news.sky.com/story/schoolgirl-chloe-gilbert-died-after-accidentally-eating-kebab-10917665
youtube.com/watch?v=wEb5a-I0kyg&t=35s
bbc.com/news/world-asia-40298570
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I found myself back in the sepulchral city resenting the sight of people hurrying through the streets to filch a little money from each other, to devour their infamous cookery, to gulp their unwholesome beer, to dream their insignificant and silly dreams. They trespassed upon my thoughts. They were intruders whose knowledge of life was to me an irritating pretence, because I felt so sure they could not possibly know the things I knew. Their bearing, which was simply the bearing of commonplace individuals going about their business in the assurance of perfect safety, was offensive to me like the outrageous flauntings of folly in the face of a danger it is unable to comprehend. I had no particular desire to enlighten them, but I had some difficulty in restraining myself from laughing in their faces so full of stupid importance. I daresay I was not very well at that time.

it's a good graph

Will theresa may form a coalition with isis

youtube.com/watch?v=qS0kxedNUkk

tune

THAIRADDDDDDD

Who was in the wrong here?
youtu.be/2uOBklsUbpE

Lads I don't know if you noticed it but I've had your backs from day one niggas let's blow this bitch

alri Conrad

Thailad will be the first to go

alri

>make a bucket of ice water
>ice melts in 4 minutes

it's too hot

Start the new job tomorrow lids

What an ugly language

the vocaloid gf

What job?

news.sky.com/story/schoolgirl-chloe-gilbert-died-after-accidentally-eating-kebab-10917665
oh boo hoo someone with inferior genetics dies as a result

>25 degrees, better get the icebucket out!

So be it

start the new job tomorrow lidl

thailad has anyone said to you "I am not girl, I am radyboy"

Lads I haven't talked to my dad. I tried calling him like seven times but he won't asnwer and I really wanna talk to him.

Hold me ;-;

yes

Fucking fuming at all these muzzies quick to claim that the thing at the mosque was a "terrorist attack" just because they have been proven to commit them in the past and have a chip on their shoulder for the media actually daring to describe it as islamic terrorism

actually in my room it's 35 degrees
NEED to cool things down a bit but I can't open the windows because then the insects get in

What job?

Faggot

what's a "bepis?"

stinky favela monkey

youtube.com/watch?v=wEb5a-I0kyg&t=35s

you missed a rorke attack on muzzies

Junior doctor

At least i'm not a faggot ;)

Congrats mate that's quality. Let a few fat people die for me

I don't think it was a rorke, muzzies have been doing this all over europe for some time now. I don't have much information though.

Noice mate, relax and enjoy the job

why is this attack in the news?

Ah yes, I'm in some kind of British mausoleum that's pumping up the temperature by 10 degrees

OBVIOUS choice is to keep everything closed so it's 25 outside and 35 inside, bugs or no bugs

Remember, death to traitors, freedom for Britain

I miss him when he used to be slightly edgy

tell us what happened lad

it was a rorke

ruined my sleeping schedule again

oh wait I just can't sleep because it's fucking boiling

when will britain ban vehicles?

Screen just went orange

It's been a couple of times, some of them are undetectable levels of pass and the thought doesn't even enter your mind. Just a 'girl' I got chatting to in a night club, went outside for a cigarette and sat down and chatted a bit and she told me.

i'm probably one of the laziest people in the world

But I'm scared lads. What if I'm just a hopeless imbecile who can't do anything right? What if all my colleagues think I'm a freak? Literally doing a panic attack about this right now.

jesus fucking christ lads

in a night club?

yeh, it was in a night club

>invitation
>mandatory

Howling

Would like to have sex with a girl 2bh lads

HR is pure cancer

also
>invite
>mandatory

wew

THAIRAD DID YOU SPEAK TO RADYBOYS AT THE NIGHTCRUB AGAIN?

>what is bcc

>Go to London
>Get hit by car

Make your case

this was years back now

>nightcrub

>americans are busy having barbecues and watching jet fly-bys on the 4th of july while australians are sent to re-education camps run by black feminist transmidgets (xir/xe)

ah yes

Just show them your rare Pepe collection and all will be well

>implying that HR witches are intelligent enough to actually be good at their jobs

kicked out of school a few years back for not doing anything, been neet ever since

Just chill, do what you know and act as chilly as possible

>transmidgets
Hot

yeah mate, you're going to have to an emergency trachy on day one

>bbc.com/news/world-asia-40298570

>In the first, a court in Bangkok sentenced a 48-year-old tour guide operator, Pongsak Sriboonsong, to 60 years in prison, 10 years for each of the Facebook posts critical of the monarchy that he was charged with writing. Because he pleaded guilty the sentence was halved to 30 years.

>But the second case, in Chiang Mai, was baffling. A 29-year-old single mother, with no history of political involvement, was sentenced by a military court to 56 years in jail, also for posting anti-monarchy content on Facebook. Her sentence, too, was halved after she agreed to plead guilty.

Thainonce WILL defend this

>no fap for 2 days
lads im reading so much that my eyes are burning

flat earth is real

here's a you

I wouldn't imply such a thing. It's a token job that only serves to waste people's time. It's like giving the retarded guy something to do to keep him busy but he's acting like it's important and interrupting everything anyway.

would you get fired if you told them to fuck off

Couple of pricks are flying up and down on their motorbikes. Very inconsiderate.

thailad!

hey thailad you think this was the lad arguing with you about capitalism?

Doesn't hr do important stuff like hiring people and performance reviews

*whizzes by on my motorbike*

When are we uniting the 32 counties, compatriot?
God I hate br*ts .

absolutely yes

*runs you over*

>compatriot
howling

just don't attend?

*blocks your path*

Perhaps!
Varies by company I think, management may handle these kinds of things.

>watching jewflix

i've never argued with thailad

have to

*imperializes you*

the spic has arrived

the spic is here

>z
FOY

spic is herr

some places have HR literally just to mitigate lawsuits and potential lawsuits arising from inter-office encounters.

dumb welsh Rorke is making rorkes look bad

There there, hand over the DESPACITO and no one gets hurt.

digimonANO

if you don't own land you're lower class swine