If ancelotti gets /exposed/ and they win the bundes next season, how will germany react?

if ancelotti gets /exposed/ and they win the bundes next season, how will germany react?

POO

HUE

Have you heard about red bull austriak conquering champions league? XD

won't happen

leipzig will land in the midfield of the table next season

screencap this

I don't know, i think they will make it into the top 6.

I think they will fail miserably in the Champions League though.

Bayern already got exposed. It has nothing to do withe Ancelotti. If anything, Poop managed to make a great team out of a mediocre bunch of players.

Leipzig will win the Bundes next season.

>when he has an extra chromosome

yes

Hello. Is this /bundes/?

bundes already died today

How sad :( Was it atleast somewhat active?

hmmmmmm......

How about you stop exposing your cheeks in public places?

These things are always so fucking stupid, since they usually include players the team bought from another team in the first place.

yes but shhhhhh

was on autosage from the start so not really

>Tremmel: 250 Tsd
>Weigl: 23 Mio

ebin

If this was Danish football, FC Bayern would now absorb 1860 and use their first team as a reserve team.

did something like this ever happened bfore? One club absorbing their arch enemys?

> Poop managed to make a great team out of a mediocre bunch of players.

you meming, right?

Plenty of clubs that are pretty recent mergers of loads of smaller clubs in the same city.
Randers Freja was the big club in Randers and they absorbed the smaller o es not too long ago.

We've had mergers between local rivals like Ikast and Herning becoming Midtjylland, Köge+Herfölge and Vejle+Kolding for a while.

I guess it's mainly been rivals more than arch enemies. Not really any city other than Copenhagen big enough to have two successfull clubs, so it's always one big club swallowing a bunch of tiny ones.

I don't get it

I just learned something today. thanks

If that happened in England people would literally fucking riot. It's happened to some non-league clubs within the last few decades that went on to rise into the league, but if they tried to do it, for example, in Sheffield or Bristol then you'd see heads on poles in the street.

Well this is a country where a relegation playoff semifinal fills a stadium one third full.
FC Midtjylland is like if Forest and Derby merged. FC Copenhagen could be like Arsenal and Watford.
Clubs even change their names without merging. If we transplanted Danish football cuæture to England, Villa would have changed name to FC Midlands to attract bigger regional sponsors, and Bournemouth would be FC South Coast for the same reason.
People don't really care about football all that much here outside of a few hundred hooligans.

Makes sense. So it's probably like if the teams in our basketball league or some shit starts merging and changing names. No one cares about it so no one would complain.

Most of our football teams did merge and change names at one point, but that was well over 100 years ago when that sort of thing pretty much stopped happening. No one would ever do it now.

Express: Köln could switch from Erima to Kappa in 2018.

Yeah, FC Copenhagen was founded in like 1992 and they feel like an ancient, traditional club by now.

I always liked Erima desu

good night

Dortmund absorbs Schalke if this post contains double digits

wew

Oh shi-

Panama at it again

>Poop managed to make a great team out of a mediocre bunch of players.

pep ruined bayern you fucking retard

Augsburg and Ingolstadt would be prime merger material if this was Denmark.
I can't even handle that NRW map, oh boy.

Would it be Schortmund or Dalke?

>pep ruined bayern you fucking retard
Don't believe anything you read on here. Heynckes buyern where superior imo, but Peps buyern where far from being ruined.

Shartmund 13

If you have some spare time, try to make a 10 team BuLi with merged football clubs

Borussia Schalke?

>not Shartmund 69

you had one job

04 + 09 = 13
So uhh

I'll make one tomorrow

05 would be more realistic in that scenario tho. since I doubt the >schalke effect would make an addition to dortmund really

okay

Okay I came up with three scenarios that would be entirely plausible in Denmark. Can't be bothered making more I think.

FC Berlin (Hertha + Union fully merged)

FC Bayern München (1860 have been absorbed fully by FC Bayern. A new 1860 has been founded by some of their former fans and exist in the lower regional leagues)

FC Mittelbayern (Ingolstadt + Augsburg. Mittelbayern holds the pro license, but both clubs still exist separately at the amateur level)

interesting. maybe tomorrow you're in the mood to make soem more.
I think that I'm going to sleep now

t. butthurt buyern customers

The two clubs in ingolstadt were rivals and merged in 2004 (mtv and esv Ingolstadt)
That's why they don't have many fans, people who liked either of the two disliked the other, thus hating the product

why are you awake?

interesting storie tho. ty

/bundes/

Is this the official /bundes/ ?

late night laundry my dude?

no

it will be autosaged soon enough Hans-san. it is /bundes/

bundes sdr says it isn't

I think that this claim requires a source.

>if ancelotti gets /exposed/

>ancelotti
>if

>not inviting the best shitposter to the bundes irc

>falling for the bundes irc meme

gooooooooooooooooooooooood merning

i will spoil the tabelle for next year

Bauern
BVB
RBL
Schalke
koln
Leverkusen
Wolfsburg
Gladbach
Hoppenheim
Augsburg
Freiburg
Stuttgart
HSV
Mainz
Frankfurt
Berlin
Werder
Hannover

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerddd meeeerning

>BVB second
>Werder 17.
"no"

Oh wait, >Schalke that high is even more egregious.

*pruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuts*

>Dirtmound cutting off Tuchel without even having a new coach lined up and losing Obama
>Summer didn't even start yet

Is this finally the end of Reddit FC Germany edition?

would be nice desu. But it also would reduce the chance of ever seeing another BuLi champion than Buyern.

>another BuLi champion than Buyern
rasenballsport 2018/19

>Wie „Sky Sport News HD“ am Donnerstagmorgen in Berufung auf eigene Quellen meldet, hat sich Europa League-Teilnehmer Hertha BSC im Poker um Leipzig-Angreifer Davie Selke durchgesetzt. Demnach steht der 22-Jährige unmittelbar vor einem Wechsel an die Spree, die Unterschrift unter einen Fünfjahres-Vertrag soll bereits im Laufe des Donnerstags erfolgen.

Not when Buyern buy Werner and Keita next year.

lads how do we fix eintracht?

get them a better medical department and a deeper squad. The system they played was heavily reliant on Vallejo and especially Hasebe. No wonder they imploded once these two got injured.

pretty sure they'll manage to get promoted to the regionalliga next season

Union have signed Marc Torrejón to help them in their relegation fight next season.

Bayern want Willy Sagnol as assman. How will the black players feel about that?

>assman
lewd

Is the CL final always this late in the season?
Feels like ages ago the major leagues ended except for the relegation playoff.

Weird decision desu. He should've stayed at Freiburg.

>Dumbmark

Honestly, I can see them turning to shit quickly should they lose a few key players. Their squad is also not good enough for the Doppelbelastung.

I really really like the map in the background

true

Leipzig will finish 6th or 7th next season.

season ticket with CL is 755€ by the way

BILD:
Major shakeup to come at Wolfsburg.
Out: Ricardo Rodriguez to Milan, Luiz Gustaffo to Inter, Benaglio to Basel, Vieirinha to PAOK, Kuba to Wisla Krakow.

In: Landry Dimata (Oostende), William (Porto Alegre)

Shart-mund

Der ehemalige Fußball-Nationalspieler Carsten Jancker (42) wird neuer Trainer beim österreichischen Zweitliga-Absteiger SV Horn.

He looks like he got too many chromosomes.

you smell nice.jpg

Preis für die behämmertste Stadionumbenennung: Westfalia Herne spielt nächste Saison im "German Flavours Park" (Aromen für E-Zigaretten)

>Trolli-Arena
>Playmobil-Stadion
way more retarded

wew

Playmobil-Stadion sounds goat though

Good transfer if Dardai manages to control Selke

How does one "control" a simply bad player?
Selke is just not good enough to play 1. Bundesliga football.

Wolfsburg again selling some of their best players and buying two random niggers who will fail to deliver any of the promise they had. Yeah, looks like relegation will be unavoidable next season without Ingolstadt and Darmstadt as a buffer.

>Dirtmund

No, if he feels comfortable he could actually do well desu

Read: If he gets pampered and gets playing time despite playing badly, he'll eventually have some good games.