/sag/ /desi/ South Asia General

Invited: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka

Thread topics:
>Would you be willing to marry a girl who's not a virgin or drinks/smokes?
Yes and Yes

Thread music:
youtube.com/watch?v=xxv4eWSNnkw
youtube.com/watch?v=eUQuodji7ok
youtube.com/watch?v=XeeYvZDvqY8
youtube.com/watch?v=ub1KYohsRzU

Other urls found in this thread:

thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-opinion/how-genetics-is-settling-the-aryan-migration-debate/article19091109.ece
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC311057/
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/controversial-study-says-upper-caste-indians-are-of-european-descent-lower-castes-of-asians/1/230848.html
researchgate.net/publication/315596347_A_genetic_chronology_for_the_Indian_Subcontinent_points_to_heavily_sex-biased_dispersals
thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/how-genetics-is-settling-the-aryan-migration-debate/article19090301.ece
youtube.com/watch?v=YJRxkAOIv9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

goth qts

>Afghanistan

yes, no
drinking/smoking is utter shit and only done in bad taste

>knew a goth qt girl in astronomy class
>become friends with her and her chill boyfriend
>meet her again last month
>she switched to a SJW dyke look
>her boyfriend became a hardcore Trump supporter
Feels weird desu

>/sag/ /desi/
>/desi/
No fuck off pajeet

Wait, Nepalis don't use the word 'desi'? I thought everyone in south asia did, at least India and Pak do.

Share pics.

Don't drink myself, but don't really see anything wrong with it. As long as you don't start gulping it like a hobo

It's South Asia, brah

Unfortunately, she doesn't have her gothic pics on facebook anymore :(

>afghanistan
>south asia
'no'

Do a google search, mate

Reminder

>The thorniest, most fought-over question in Indian history is slowly but surely getting answered: did Indo-European language speakers, who called themselves Aryans, stream into India sometime around 2,000 BC – 1,500 BC when the Indus Valley civilisation came to an end, bringing with them Sanskrit and a distinctive set of cultural practices? Genetic research based on an avalanche of new DNA evidence is making scientists around the world converge on an unambiguous answer: yes, they did.

The study basically says that the DNA evidence shows the 'Indo'-European invaders were basically all men. What do you think happened in 2000 BC? That the new arrivals were all happily married or fornicated with the native South Asian women with the blessings of the native men? lol.

Like that would happen.. An army of men showing up somewhere totally foreign where they neither know the language, share the same race or have the same culture, and being happily accepted by the natives and living happily ever after with the native women.. all in a day and age in 2000 BC where people weren't educated and couldn't communicate with foreigners, let alone often meet or see one . Forget about 2000 years ago, that wouldn't even happen today!

The truth is obvious. These 'Indo'-European men ended up in the Indian subcontinent as conquerors, took native women, and over time became the dominant culture, but their race died out quickly. Their hybrid descendants (minority) and assimilated natives (majority) at some point split from each other, resulting in the caste system. This has been known for a very long time, because Hindu/Sanskrit texts are said to infer this anyway. DNA studies are just confirming what was already known, but has been denied by Hindu revisionists in recent decades.

>poo butthurt inc

High castes in india have more dna related to euros than the lower caste ones do. The poojeets will surely reply with hurr that's just a myth! But rest assured, actual high caste aryan indians (and not black madrassis larping as indians) know that we are descended from noble stock who without, we'd be poojeets too.

Why should I give a shit about what happened 4000 years ago?

Anyway could you share the DNA evidence?

Haplogroups indicate a distinct genetic difference between north and south indians, so I am not too sure about your hypothesis

>dna related to euros than the lower caste ones do
I didn't know that. Link?

thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-opinion/how-genetics-is-settling-the-aryan-migration-debate/article19091109.ece

>tfw my aryan ancestors were into bestiality, resulting in modern day pakis/indians
>tfw we still remained aryan and 'white' looking despite being in a sea of shit and mudslimes

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC311057/
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/controversial-study-says-upper-caste-indians-are-of-european-descent-lower-castes-of-asians/1/230848.html
for the high castes sharing more dna with euros bit

LEL at the logic POOS use

>In their paper, Bamshad and colleagues conclude that it was a migration, mainly of males, that brought the west Eurasians here, not invasion. The white men didn't come in plundering and pillaging. They just drifted in and, it must follow, became sufficiently popular to begin cohabiting with the local women here.

referring back to my original post, they fucking raped and conquered not 'settled in'

They are all theories. Nobody really knows what happened thousands of years ago. No one cares anyway.

KEK

?

Based Sajeeb will save Bangladesh

bhaktis, dalits, dalits sympathizers, hindpoos larping as actual hindus all btfo,don't lie and say you weren't an advocate of the asspained 'aryan invasion never happened!' asspain train

My parents are Jains from Delhi. I couldn't care less about Hindus or their caste system

unless you look caucasoid and have members of family with light features, you're just a larping poo

The links are actually pretty interesting. They don't mean much now, but it's cool to know where you come from.

Thanks for sharing this article is fucking long though, but it has got very interesting theories.

Do you have any cartographic pictures showing the distribution of these haplogroups and subgroups?

The fuck are you on about? Linguistics has already definitively proven that Aryans migrated to India.

Anyway, are you an immigrant pajeet or what?

>Jains
Eew. Jains are basically hipster baniyas

How am I larping if I don't care about this?

>The fuck are you on about? Linguistics has already definitively proven that Aryans migrated to India.
every single indian online and in india denies this, even you deny it to some extent by calling it a migration rather than an invasion of MALES into the indian subcontinent

Bruh please merk yourself. What the fuck is a larping poo. India is now a multi ethnic society, why the fuck are you larping as if you are some high borne aryan?

inb4 your a poo, no I'm a Pashtun from AFG.

> hipster baniyas
- who are highly successful as a whole , despite living in one of the poorest nations in the world.

>he thinks he won't get lynched during the race war

>every single indian online and in india denies this
That's just plain wrong.

You do realize that baniyas/jains are looked down upon by the entirety of Indian society, from the brahmins to the dalits, right? Why do think there are no songs or stories glorifying baniyas when these exist for every other community?

Is there a map showing distribution of Aryan haplogroups and subgroups?

different user

Gee, why didn't an inferior community write songs and stories about a superior sect? Jealousy, perhaps?
Not like they can read those anyway, with that 50% literacy rate.

Go poo in an a loo somewhere else. Sup Forums is not for you.

>Brahmins, Rajputs, Kayastha, Khatri
>inferior
What? I am not saying that the baniya community is bad or despicable, I'm just saying that no one likes them.

Don't you have some abbos to fuck?

Who cares. In the end, everyone wants to be rich. They hate us cause they ain't us.

>They hate us cause they ain't us.
Not really, I mean Parsis, Sindhis, Brahmins, Punjabis are pretty rich. No one has anything bad about them. In fact, a significant proportion of Baniyas lives in rural areas.

In fact, folks in Pakistan use the word 'Baniya' to insult Indians.

Again, I'm not saying you people are shit, just that society loathes you and your culture.

The feeling's mutual. I dislike dumb hindu festivals and rituals. A Jain nation would've been first world by now. Definitely gonna leave this dumpster full of cow piss drinkers next year.

>Wait, Nepalis don't use the word 'desi'?
No we don't use it and as far as i know sri lankans also don't use the word desi.That's why /desi/ died.Don't use it in next edition from now on.

>next year
What are you currently doing?

Memegineering

>He believes in jewoogle

Chang please go away

Jesus why white liberal looks so stereotypical especially women and what makes it to do them?

I like short hair girls aka bob hair cut.I just like them toooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

They want to fit in. Internet made super echochambers which results in super autism.

Meh, it's not like there's an alternative

Good luck with that

Noted. We tried a bunch of different acronyms /desi/, /saarc/, "currynigger-central", none of those stuck

You forgot sauce.

>researchgate.net/publication/315596347_A_genetic_chronology_for_the_Indian_Subcontinent_points_to_heavily_sex-biased_dispersals
Non autist sauce
>thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/how-genetics-is-settling-the-aryan-migration-debate/article19090301.ece

>poo butthurt inc

But why, we are from the bloodlibe of I.E. and not from that of Moolnivasi cucks.

By the way my native region also have Indo-Euro mitochondrial DNA which indicates that Aryans brought their women too in North west region.

An Afghan is genetically more closer to me than a Nepali.

I like girls with east asian features. My family will probably through a shitfit though.

North-West Indian girls can be pretty qt though.

>By the way my native region also have Indo-Euro mitochondrial DNA which indicates that Aryans brought their women too in North west region.
Which region is that?

>poos instantly we wuzzing
like clockwork

WE WUZ ARYANS N SHIET

WE WUZ VEDIC ARYNAS NAD SHIET MAN (even though I look like a poojeet)

I thank the vedic gods that my ancestors managed to stay relatively pure despite being in india, I refuse to call myself indian btw because of larper poos thinking they're indian

Kashmeer, Himanchal, Punjab, Sindh, Haryana.

Are you a Sikh-bro?

That's a fucking bigass region, brah. Kashmir probably the most Aryan of them all.

nah, but sikhs are worth more than hindpoos, a single jatt sikh is worth more than a hundred thousand hindus in terms of morality, dignity, bravery and aesthetics

No, I was from Indus Valley Civilization.

Who exactly are you then? Don't mean to diss you or anything, just curious.

modern day pakis were from there, not you, poojeet
dont wanna get doxed sorry

>t. Jatt from Pakistan.

Does canada also have same stereotypical liberal white women?

Clearly shows that Indo-European """"people"""" were uncivilized everywhere in Eurasia and destroyed intellectual settlements and civilizations wherever they found them :^)

Literally the same shit happened with the Greeks/Romans and Phoenicians

pakistani punjabis are perhaps the most effeminate, cucked niggers on the earth in terms of getting fucked and conquered, after indians, like at least indian punjabis ruled themselves (but still have a pathetic history ofbeing sent off to die as fodder by brits/the euros they worship)

Redpill me on indo and arayan people?What are these people?I never understood it.

I am from Indus valley.

>Afghanistan
>/sag/ /desi/
This bait needs to end

Indo-Aryan """people""" like all other aryan """people""" were destroyers of civilization with a Congo-tier mentality.

Modern day Pakis and north Indians are both descended from the invaders, the actual Indus valley inhibitors were pushed south.

Aryan refers to a linguistic group that speaks Indo-European languages.

Scientific evidence genetic and linguistic have independently showed that these people originated somewhere in Central Asia/Eurasia and migrated to Europe, South Asia and Iran.

Hindu Indians don't really like this theory because it shows they were immigrants too and thus can't denigrate Mughals/Muslims for being invaders. So they say that Aryans originated in India and populated Europe/Iran/Central Asia

Downtown Toronto is the Mecca for this kinda garbage. Vancouver ain't great either. Edmonton, I'm not too sure. Rural areas are conservative.

Afghanistan was part of the Indian subcontinent though. Do they not teach you that in your history class?
Sikhs are literally the same as Hindus tho. They just have that turban as an add on

>My family will probably through a shitfit though.
What?

No.

Paranoiaof her having a whorish background is what's convincing me of either marrying someone below 16 or no one at all.

Drinking and smoking is characteristic to such women and reveals a weak mind.

Also, both having sex before marriage and drinking is illegal here so , I don't want to marry a criminal.

>Also, both having sex before marriage and drinking is illegal here so
Amen to that

>Sikhs are literally the same as Hindus tho. They just have that turban as an add on

kek

I figure there's at least three Canadians now, if you're still wondering that. :^)

Canadians only in citizenship i'm sure ethnically they're south asians.

>Canadians only in citizenship i'm sure ethnically they're south asians.
I was referring to nationality, but yeah that's obviously true.

the indian subcontinent starts at the indus, afghanistan and western pakistan are part of the iranian plateau both historically/culturally and geographically

>but still have a pathetic history ofbeing sent off to die as fodder by brits/the euros they worship

Indian National Army which fought against Brits also had mostly Sikh soldiers. The thing is Sikhs come from a warrior culture.

Lel
youtube.com/watch?v=YJRxkAOIv9E

I think I've seen your posts before but Afghans aren't really the people to call other nations pathetic over their war history senpai. Or do you pretend that every nation that invaded India didn't first have to subjugate Afghanistan?
There's a reason there's such large genetic/phenotype diversity in Central and South Asia.

I'm not afghan you dumb poo

damn derailers, commies, libtards.

You're a self-hating pajeet. Come brother, let me show you the joys of shitting on a street!

There is nothing wrong being a commie user

>calls everyone shit
>too beta to share his own ancestry
Ok, mate.

>Paranoiaof her having a whorish background
>whorish
>In Pakistan of all places
You wot mate?

Hypothetically, what if she had been raped, would you be cool then?

East Asian looks are considered weird in India and associated with Nepalis even if the person is from NE India or another ethnic group. Nepalis in North India mostly serve as watchmen, kitchen helps, maids, etc

Fuck off, Hindoo faggot.

nah I'm of significantly higher caste/status, basically a god in india, I don't even look indian which is the good thing (hrithik roshan tier)

Dude if you are a sikh then please don't shitpost your brothers.
1984 was done by the liberal sickular Khangress, not hindus.

You're still a pajeet, buddy.
>dont wanna get doxed sorry
>he is actually afraid to post his heritage

bump

Free Gurkha land when then?

How do i git gud in League of legends?

that guy is prob. a commie - no religion at all!

You mean inbred autist tier.

Nah, you're just a shitposter. Day of the rake soon.

I accidentally added you
sorry brother.

He's more of a pajeet Uncle Rukus

Nepal itself is a free Gorkhaland.

I'm not Indian buddy but your history and heritage is your own lmao. No matter what you LARP as you're not running away from it.
Especially since its the incompetence of high castes that India got invaded so frequently.

>hrithik roshan tier